Do you even vape?

Do you even vape?

twitter.com/theharryshearer/status/912503313282879488/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQelKE-aBNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. Do you have a problem with me not wanting to smoke anymore?

Vaping is just as bad. My lungs are still filled with black shit. Not as though I care.

Vaping is every bit as antisocial and repulsive as smoking. Unfortunately it's also slightly less suicidal, meaning there's less incentive for anyone to stop.

Black shit in lungs, after vaping.
What.

Or are you saying you're smoking regular cigs and your lungs are scuffed so you dont care?

You realise that by vaping (or not smoking at all) the black stuff will come back up over time, i.e. cleaning ur lungs.

I would post the blackened lugee I hocked up but I don't have the cellular-jew.

No you retard, show be proof vaping is giving you your lung cancer.

>Vaping is every bit as antisocial and repulsive as smoking.
Not really, even housewives and qts are getting into it nowadays. You're just a bitter underfucked contrarian

We're all adults here.
youtube.com/watch?v=oQelKE-aBNg

It doesn't. He's lying. Or he already had lung cancer & it has nothing to do with vaping.

Taking a concentrate of anything into the lungs is going to leave residue. I know THC concentrates do this bad so I can't imagine the Nicotine ones are helping

Does Hannity really smoke?

Started smoking again recently. I don't give a fuck anymore.

It's a nice habit and it helps me keep slim.

Indiscriminately spewing foul-smelling smoke into the environment around you is about as antisocial as it gets. How trendy it is makes no difference.

I do.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

No. I found over time the vape hurt my lungs worse than smoking.

I've been on these Nicorette 4mg mini lozenges for over a year now and they are vastly superior to any nicotine delivery method I've tried including smoking, vaping, all kinds of chew and dip, snus, pipes, gum, patches, and even home-made mints and gums using diluted nic

Losing weight is great, but maybe find a technique that doesn't actually make you *more* repulsive and unhealthy on the whole?

Is it vapour of smoke? Make up your mind.

or*

Yeah I vape... My local vape shop is run by a Russian, we all know its probably a front for his black market shit, thats what they do. None the less, he treats me like gold and gives me great deals. God bless him!

1.) Its not smoke.
2.) Its not antisocial if its a trend increasing in popularity across multiple demographics.
3.) Your bitter virginal opinions are not fact.

What part of I don't give a fuck anymore did you not understand?

I got the black lung pop

those are fucking gross they turn to white sludge and are all shitty, gum is vastly superior.

Change your coil newfag!

If you have only tried the first iteration that comes in the cylinder tube, i agree, but these mini ones are much less like that for me, they are a lot less slimy and more like altoids, but not perfect, i'll admit. i usually keep them between my lip and gum so they aren't rolling all over my mouth.

iktf boi

I get cartons from moldova for 20 quid per 10 packs

Smoking Dunhill atm

>i give a fuck if i'm fat
>but i don't give a fuck

yes

but only 0 nicotine e-juices, im not a degenerate