How bad do black people have it in the US exactly?

How bad do black people have it in the US exactly?

So bad that they have it better than black people in any other black country.

98% self inflicted
100% blamed on da wit man kepin meh down

G'Day M8
I'm gOin tu hafta Seer Yuur PAAAsPorte M8

the white man is keeping them down

better than white people, not as good as non-citizen mexicans.

The only danger to niggers in the USA are other niggers. They kill each other over fucking sneakers.

Compared to what?

Understand that as we improve society and remove universal barriers, the differences in IQ and personality types are magnified since these elements increasingly become the only distinguishing features of social behavior. Since mean black IQ is a bit lower, blacks will do on average worse, especially as non-essential barriers are removed.

highest standard of living in the world. even in europe niggers are poorer

a literal free ride through life that they manage to ruin even that by being savage animals.

yep. biggest threat black people face in america is their own

They have had it better than 99% of blacks in all of human history, in fact many whites go out of their way to help them. Unfortunately very few of them can manage finances and kill each other for idiotic reasons.

You may see a subhuman baboon
I see a misunderstood intelectual.

you'd need to learn to read first

It's not as bad as verified twitter accounts make it out to be.
Niggs only have it bad when they hang out with other niggs.

As bad as they have it anywhere else. The world is a confusing place for our dusky cousins.

blacks are purposefully kept down so that they remain a reliable voting bloc for Democrats

blacks shame fellow blacks for 'being white' if they show the slightest hint at desiring something more out of life than hip hop, sports, and drugs

They've been afforded legalized discrimination, for their benefit. Free food, free housing, free mobile phones, free internet, preferential hiring, they get bumped to the top of the list for college admissions. They're literally handed the keys to life on a silver platter, just because they're black. But, Muh whites are holding da black man down. What a bunch of cockamamie bull shit.

they get practically everything for free or with minimal effort
and they still hate us and ruin everything they have
cops really are racist but with good reason, obviously, and blacks literally can't understand why cops do things to them because they can't see how they've done any wrong

>Cousins
Implying there is blood relation.
Pre-Historic Blacks literally mated with an "unknown species".

Pretty bad, they live in the best country in the world and get to enjoy untold bonuses and free gibs while giving back absolutely nothing. Honestly spending half a year in America made me sick to my stomach. There was absolutely no reason to treat them in such a fashion and yet they still did even though they don't deserve anything.

It's what Thomas Huxley called the niggers.

(((verified accounts)))

And this still manage to fuck that up