Brit/pol/ - Karen edition

>"Nonces here, nonces there, Westminster nonces everywhere," Ted Heath kiddy fiddling claims 'credible
unv.is/rt.com/uk/404495-child-abuse-ted-heath

>Labour activists compare Israel to the Nazis, Corbyn in damage control mode
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4919300/Labour-branded-real-nasty-party.html

>May meets Donald Tusk, if you listen closely you can hear her panicking
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41389498

>Fighting terror, "puts unsustainable strain on police," just give me martial law, senpai
unv.is/breitbart.com/london/2017/09/26/senior-officer-fighting-terror-unsustainable-strain-police

>Bank of England warned not to raise interest rates, Brexit to blame, of course
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/26/bank-england-warned-against-interest-rate-rise-cost-living-squeeze

>Labour plans to renationalise PFI contracts ‘could take the Cabinet Office years’
unvis.it/civilserviceworld.com/articles/news/labour-plans-renationalise-pfi-contracts-‘could-take-cabinet-office-years’

>Theresa May welcomes Donald Tusk to Downing Street for crunch Brexit talks
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/theresa-may-welcomes-donaldtuskto-downing-street-crunch-brexit/

>Top cop admits it was a 'mistake' launching sex abuse inquiry outside Sir Edward Heath's home
unvis.it/thesun.co.uk/news/4537659/top-cop-admits-it-was-a-mistake-launching-sex-abuse-inquiry-outside-sir-edward-heaths-home/

>Hitchens' Log, 24/09/2017: My drugs advice to William? You've been duped, you dope!
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/2017/AA069062014.html
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-10/china-finally-stems-capital-outflows-now-what
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finally someone set up a server. Hail Victory!

Shit, not a server,, a thread. I don't know what I was thinking.

Everyone else was being a lazy cunt desu.

chinchillas

Fucking straya, I swear

It's okay desu, put the gun down.

>Remainers vote for this man in droves

Lmao

No thank you

Just a white post passing through.

Okay desu

Just got a new job lads, going to be a non-NEET in 3 weeks time.

£30k in the Midlands, going to stay at home for as long as possible and pay £200-300/month board. How much do you think I should be able to save over a year?

I really, really fucking wish he stuck to his morals through the referendum. Imagine how fucked the Left would have felt if he was full anti-EU

Not saw this discussed here but thought it would be of interest.

>bailii.org/uk/cases/UKAITUR/2017/AA069062014.html

Tribunal for a immigration judge-judges judging a judge.
The terms used against this errant judge are extreme and nothing like anything i've read before.
Basically, a Paki judge, Judge Amir Ali Majid, was permitting appeals for failed asylum applications with zero regards for the law.
Take your pick basically any paragraph from the judgement i link above,the whole thing is damning.
Oh, and he is blind. A blind Paki judging asylum cases...

This country is a laughing stock and should be dismantled desu

I don’t know, a few thousand? Use a savings calculator app or something.

Big help that m8. I've done my sums, I was just wondering if anybody earned the same in a similar area and could give me some real life numbers

>job
>earning money
>NEET hours
No

Good lad, wish i stayed at me mums and saved for a few years instead of being a (((mortgage))) cuck failure.

Could be going on multiple holidays a year instead of servicing this (((interest)))

Any of you lads had racist stuff said about you as a white person?
>7 years old
>Half Irish/Brit mongrel, souless ginger
>Spic friend is having a birthday party, get an invite card and really excited
>Next morning before registration the mother comes up to me and rips the card from my hand and says the Irish are violent racists and tells me not to show up
>Spend the rest of the day confused and sad

All these white kids growing up in muslim majority schools have my sympathy.

If you’ve done your sums then you should be sorted, shouldn’t you?

It's staggering to behold. That this person was entrusted with a position such as this boggles the mind.

Yeh I have zero interest in a mortgage, especially considering the market is going to fuck itself pretty soon. I'm sure it's worth getting in now to make some quick cash but nah, I'd rather save and invest in something else.

Best of luck with your house though.

I guess that makes sense. There are sometimes some self employed (or LARPing) lads on here though, and it's only 0100 so not real NEET hours.

Well of course, I just wanted to hear some real life examples. I've probably missed something/I would like to know where people put their money.

Got called an Albino a few times in a friendly manner for having blonde hair, that's it really though. Everyone was flinging insults at everyone though so whatever I guess.
Just part and parcel of living in modern Britain.

So when's brexit it being cancelled just seems like a big waste of time

Sure, plenty of times. A black kid called me a honky so I retaliated by throwing a chair at him and tried to stab him with a pen.

More

I don't care when Brexit is, I don't care if it gets cancelled, I don't care if they leave tomorrow with no deal at all. The country has gone to the dogs and anyone who has kidded themselves into thinking this land can be salvaged needs a wake up call. Dead is dead.

>the market
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-10/china-finally-stems-capital-outflows-now-what

The gooks are pulling out, its hit London already and it'll trickle down right across the country now

AND LIKE THE ROMAN I SEE THE RIVER TIBER FOAMING WITH MUCH BLOOD

Just few people in Berlin and Hamburg saying that I have a very pronounced accent and one French cuck calling me a fucking nazi for beating up some sandnigger in Lyon

More.
Should i stop or keep posting these tidbits?

Yes, you’re just making us sad lad.

Carry on posting if you want. Or don't. Your choice, I'm numb to the state this country has ended up in. A future exists outside of it, not within it. Emigrate now.

Keep posting the juicy bits. I'm gonna read through it all later but it's good for the lazy cunts to learn something.

Are any of you preparing for the collapse of this country?

rekt

>"the irish are violent racists"
The wonderful irony.

>bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-10/china-finally-stems-capital-outflows-now-what
Ouch. It needs to happen though, it needs to implode. We're at the highest 'median salary vs median house price' ever and it's fucking unsustainable. We need it to drop back to about 4-5x median salary

This desu

What's the rundown? I've had too many beers to make the effort to read through all of your posts. Carry on though, it's good to have this shit archived

That's a rather nice way of saying "he chats shit lad". Lel

>kneeling before a foreign leader

Some protest.

>tfw my parents are retarded rentcucks and I'll be out on my arse when they pop their clogs because they won't leave me shit

I love them to bits but god damn they didn't plan very well

they got fucked by that period in british housing which was 'rent forever you fucking goyim'

I’m sick of this country.

>What's the rundown?
From what I can tell, an islamic judge is corrupt.

Who would have thunk?

Then do something you whiny little poofter.

His errors of judgement, the application of the law, his explanations of his decisions...there are so, so many fuck ups to list them all. i'm staggered reading this document. The terms used against him in the tribunal are damning, his resignation is imminent, notwithstanding his removal. Here's the conclusion again, it still only scratches the surface.

Nigger politicians were a mistake

No savings? Nothing? WEWLAD that's shit

Aren't we all?

Wow, I am surprised desu

They've got some savings but they prefer not to talk about money.
IE, it isn't that much.

who /norman/ here

A judge? Just a normal judge? If so, it's nothing. Unfortunately

Might be more than you expect. Their parents (your grandparents) will have saved plenty

Not really no

Such as?

I don't know, just do something instead of whining because whining is no use.

Are you sick of this country?

>Thinking of joining the Army

This aint no random flash thought, I legit had an attraction to it when I was younger but shrugged it off. I'm not looking for people to give me advice/help me decide , i just felt like getting it out my system.

In many ways, yes.

Immigration tribunal Judge.

sad

This. Blackpillists need gassed. The nhs should give them cyanide tablets because they won't do everyone the courteous thing and kts. First to be lined up against the Wall.

What a world it could have been if they had fought together.

And what are you doing to fix it?

>Being proud of being a 1,500 year frog

Muslims in positions of power were a mistake

Did Rightly kill himself? I hope he's alright.

And what are you doing lad?

>And what are you doing to fix it?
Nothing. But I'm also not whining about it.

If you’re looking to fight, there’s always the FFL, the Kurds and the rebels in Donetsk. Russia also accepts foreigners if you can speak the language well enough.

I'm feeling a bit weird about Rightly's disappearance desu. I want to know he's okay

>not tracing your Norman lineage all the way back to a Scandinavian Viking settler

why re you such a wanker mate? stop crying and get your ass to work get involved somewhere off Sup Forums

On my 9th can of 7% beers. £2 for 4 cans. Pretty drunk desu.

Yes you are

>Yes you are
Show me where I whined about the state of the country.

>Implying the majority of Normans were from Scandinavia
I can trace my family back far enough to know I was here preceding the Roman invasion

its not that hard to get onto property n shit cmon in 2 years you can earn enough for the deposit i believe in you

Didn't someone speak to him on his YouTube channel?

see
That's pretty much whining

No, it's not. Wind your neck in your drunkard.

Procreating, redpilling, looking after myself and other, btfod a slime on a nightout away (there's literally none here, they all left after having their only restaurant shop bricked x30).

Not neccesarily looking for a scrap, I'd just like to find a place in the military where I feel like I'm doing good and protecting my country from afar/close up, be it at home or in the field. A position that lets me help to remove some of the evil in this world. Some "people" really make me sick

Apparently but I just feel really un/comfy/ about it all. He was a good lad

>get your ass to work
>to support third world immigrants flooding your cities, council estate dwellers, big Jewish bankers etc
No

Why dying for the transnational companies and Israel?
>FFL
Heavily mongrel, serves the transnational companies and Israel
>kurds
inbred nonwhite terroristic shit that makes Turks appear Aryan
>Donetsk
Literally low iq ex-cons and antifas
>not embracing your unique all-native Anglo-Celtic-Germanic ancestry regardless of what kind of mix that is
Sad

I'm still a unifag but once I'm done with my MA I should have some decent offers from a few comfy positions.
Either that or go into my own venture, and then either succeed or horrifically crash and burn. Lol.
Either way, que sera, sera.

Get over yourself lad

How many kids?
>redpilling
Go on...
Fair play though, as long as you're doing something

Normans were Viking settlers in Northern France, hence the name "Norman". Norman = Northman. Duh.

>once I'm done with my MA I should have some decent offers from a few comfy positions.
The absolute naivety of this post

>Why dying for the transnational companies and Israel?
>He doesn't know I'm a Jew
Kys Slav

If I was you I wouldnt think twice amry is pretty comfy desu plus your life wont be as meaningless as most of the workers

>Implying
The Normans weren't exclusively or even majorly Norse. They were a hybrid.

>not embracing your noble Norman heritage as well as your Anglo-Celtic heritage
Sad!

You won’t find that in the British Army, mate. Look elsewhere and at least the FFL and the Russian Army actually have some benefits, such as easier access to citizenship and improving your language skills.

>I'm a Jew
Kikes out

Lads, what kind of people are you?

If you're intelligent, RAF. If you like solitude and order, Navy. If you like being surrounded by lairy cunts and getting fed to the arabs as cannon fodder, Army.

then keep in mind you are not better than those fucken scums

S-surely it's not that bad right mate? haha