Dear India

Dear India,

You have roughly 2 years and 3 months to become a superpower. You might want to get started.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgmFC8y8q3k
lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/doklam-who-won
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>india becomes a superpower when trump sends all the doctors back there

Mattis is in India right now asking for India's help in saving the US from losing the Afghan war.

And I'm sure they aren't hoping we will turn Pakistan into a wasteland in exchange for "help"

This is a great strategy, because India cannot wait to bomb the shit out of Pakistan for any reason.

I can't wait to see the look on OP's face when India is declared a superpower equal to the United States on Boxing Day, 2019.

All India is hoping for is that the suicidal burgers stop funding the Paki terrorists. Ya know because Pakis use the same money to kill Burger soldiers in Afghanistan too and making you lose another burger war.
Burgers have payed Pakis $35 billion since 911 for help in searching for Bin Laden et al. And where was Bin Laden found?????? In the backyard of Burger funded Paki military training academy.
Because of this kind of Burger stupidity India will never send its own soldiers to die in Afghanistan. Burgers are good at dying there.

>keeps refering to Burgers
you know your location is displayed on this board, right?

They've refused to help the US, no boots on the ground. Trump btfo.

I am not a fucking Burger even if I am in America right now. I travel all over the world. Just temporary posting here.
youtube.com/watch?v=GgmFC8y8q3k

They will trade places with Sweden soon.

This. Muricans die in Afghanistan from rebels funded from their own money kek. They give billions to pakis, who use it to fund moderate rebels like Osama. India is not that retarded to send soldiers in Afghanistan just to die at the hands of nice fellow "allies".

Poo, we're just there for that sweet opium.

Hey India we got one of your tribes here it would be nice if you took them back

You wont be laughing on Janurary 1st 2020 when you look out your window and see an Indian in a Jetsons car flying by.

He's gonna look down at you and laugh while he plays bollywood music.

only 50% percent can poo in loo.

I see a lot of Australian Sheep Shaggers angry at India on Sup Forums these days. May it have something to do with the thrashing that India is giving your cricket team?

You are going to lose the series 5-0 not just the current score of 3-0. Just wait and watch.

The only part of this video that is your culture is the language.

CLEAN YOUR STREETS.

Thats a song by Indio-Canadans. That is their culture I guess.

saved. nice one

>Thinks I give a shit about cricket ball.

>Mistaking New Zealand for Australia
>Indian education

at least they don't have niggers....

naw senpai, i heard the poos got it down. In 20212 it was 48%. It went down 31 percentage points after that to 17.8%.

t. vietgook
sauce: UN numbers (youll find articles if u type em in)
obtained from: discord so likely fake

This.

I mean c'mon. Even the farthesy leftiesy shrunken small balls antifa faggit can agree the US shouldn't be stealing doctors and nurses from countries that need them just because they're rich.

Also, quit stealing our women with your smooth ways indians.

REALITY

I share the broad assessment of such analysts as Oriana Skylar Mastro and Arzan Tarapore, Jeff Smith and Shashank Joshi - that at Doklam, China was caught off balance by India's military response of deterrence by denial. No amount of full-throated bluster, condescension or war talk from Chinese party-state mouthpieces could make India's forces budge. The Global Times insisted there was no room for negotiation. Yet within weeks, we saw a negotiated resolution. This makes it more likely that others will discount Chinese threats in future.

This firmness on the ground, combined with the patient and low-key nature of India's diplomatic negotiations, driven by National Security Adviser Ajit Doval and Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar, may provide a new template for handling Chinese coercion. There may well have been special factors, not least the desire for the forthcoming BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) summit to be free of strife, or worse still, of an Indian boycott. Scholars at the Center for Strategic and International Studies have exhaustively demonstrated how, contrary to the vision of inevitable Chinese hegemony, most of China's efforts at coercive influence in maritime Asia in the past decade have ended in stalemate or damage to China's interests. Now India has delivered a case study on land.

lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/doklam-who-won

>one day
doesn't mean shit

Yeah..... What format are you good at?
Test?

underrated