i.imgur.com/qDCLzd8.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i love SHADING

Yes but you're 12.

I want to fill Mumei with rice.

I want to fuck that retard.

No, you're a filthy race traitor.

>shadeposting

Is it wrong to fuck a 12 year old autistic girl?

SHADING is love, HATCHING is life.

And Mumei wanted to be filled with rice too, that's why she tried to flee from biba.

Ikoman is going to save her next episode.

we're all little girls here, so there's nothing to worry user.

She better kill Biba at the end of this fucking train wreck of a show. Has she done anything at all right?
>hur durr 12 years old meme
Fuck that. This show went from decent to awful way too quick.

I'd still hatefuck her tho.

You are supposed to love her as your imouto, perverts.

This guy got the right idea

Either her or Ikoma will probably kill him.

But I doubt that both Mumei and Ikoma will survive the ending.

how do you guys WANT this show to end? Not what's probably going to happen, but what SHOULD happen in the last episode in your opinion?

90% of the cast will sacrifice themselves to rid world of Kabaneri. Gaijin-san survives and becomes new ruler with muscles girl.

>It was all a dream
and retcon episodes 8-10.

kabane*
But same thing honestly.

>Has she done anything at all right?

She's been killing Kabane left and right. A lot more than Ikoma.

What's the point of Ikoma's gun being so special? Mumei and those Kabane-enchanted swords are able to kill Kabane with ease.

Ikoma hasn't done anything but get his ass kicked this entire anime.

Still best girl.

all the stations are falling one after another anyway

but then again, their security procedures are so retarded that they were doomed from the start

He made those bullets but yeah his pile bunker thing is pretty stupid.

>her ass
nice try

Ikoma arrives at the capital with his new cyborg hand riding a steamboat that transforms into a steampunk mecha.

He kills biba, saves Mumei, assembles a harem with kajika, Yukina, and other random girls as a memento to Takumi's wish, and starts a rice plantation.

Last scene is the one from the ending, with everyone fishing in a lake.

Only physically. Now raise your arms and take off your shoes.

This show needed more episodes.

n-no, I never said this!

Mumei is for rice-sharing, not lewd things.

Any Habaneri crossovers? All the fanart I see is lewds.

Best girls of the season

seriously, i hate mumei for being retarded as fuck.
just die you little bitch

>Biba and his father both die
>Ayame's uncle becomes new ruler
>Ayame stays behind to help her uncle, with Kurusu, Kibito, and bushi hanging with.
>Every civilian on the train stay at Kongokaku (the entire reason they headed their in the first place), helping in the effort to fix the damage caused by Biba's shit
>Hunters end up either dead or arrested
>Ikoma and Mumei go on a adventure quest, discovering out how the Kabane came to be and finding out a way to get rid of them for good, setting up 2nd cour if green-lit
I just think the show would be more interesting if it actually focused on the Kabane and the mysteries surrounding the world they're in.

I think there will be some gay shit where Mumei somehow managed to intentionally miss Ikoma's heart. Assuming he's still alive, he has a lot of distance to cover if he's going to do anything.

I think that biba's father is Ayame's uncle, user.

That aside, I would be very happy with your ending.

Ikoma is alive in the preview, and appears to be in a beach.

youtu.be/PU-9DBN3KLI

No shit she missed his heart on purpose.

We're going to get a Samurai/Habanero buddy cop assault. I for one hope we get a wild west style boarding of the train from horses.

What's the point of having a dramatic not death like that if you're just going to spoil the surprise in a preview?

This is Aldnoah.Zero tier.

I'm okay with this.

Mumei a shit.

But my dick still likes her

>I think that biba's father is Ayame's uncle
No, Biba wanted Ayame to use her relationship with her uncle to get them all inside Kongokaku and arrange a meeting with the Shogun for him.

Mumei footjobs

I wanna bury my dick on Mumei's armpits

Also not shown on screen but she took Ikoma's memento from Takumi. Things are gonna get intense.

>with everyone fishing in a lake.
>not tending rice paddies

I'll take "Shows that become good in a single episode" for 500

The placement of the blade already made it obvious she didn't hit his heart.

I want to protect Mumei's smile.

You're basically the new Shoko.

Post more.

Fuck you, she is better than that shit.

Not after the recent episodes she isn't.

Plus she has the exact same appeal. Made for sex.

Shoko is better than Mumei.

How the fuck?
At least Mumei still has a faint chance to redeem herself.

Shoko was never popular tho, Mumei is still the most popular by far. As contrarian shitter you may believe otherwise but you are still wrong.

>Mumei is still the most popular by far.

Only for sex purposes.

She most likely will since many scenes in the op are scenes from the episodes themselves.

No

I don't see how the recent episodes would make you like her any less. She's been given a lot more depth as time goes on. How is that a bad thing?

She fucked up a few times.

She's 12 etc.

I'm still looking forward to seeing how Ikoma "cures" her.

I would if the goddamn studio stops being so cliched and have you look like a fool so big brother Ikoma can come and save/redeem your pathetic ass.

I haven't watched this in a while. Is Ayame still best girl?

Ayame is a useless shit.

you're fucking retarded if that's honestly what you see as the theme here

She's barely had any screen time

So she just faded to the background?

No more or less than ever before. She's always just been hovering around the edges. She's had a couple nice scene, but nothing major

Her best moments were in episode four when she took charge and gave Ikoma blood. She's simply there like everyone else after that point.

The scene with mumei and the key was pretty good, although that wasn't really driven by her so much as mumei and train waifu

as if anyone thought he was actually dead

KISAMA!!!!!

>here let us set up this single episode unecessarily edgy villain so the viewers get at least some sense of satisfaction since we can't afford to kill of any of the actual villains yet
>lets also really really really obviously foreshadow that fatty is going to die
>ooooh what he died nooooo

What a trainwreck of an episode

why did this series even need and edgy villain to begin with?

isn't it enough drama to be living in a zombie infested shithole of a world?

Will Ikoma's arm grow back?

Obviously having unkillabke zombies in a steampunk feudal japan wasn't enough, they clearly needed a generic edgelord villain

When you can all of a sudden stand a chance and fight zombies with a few half zombies, they needed to up the stakes somehow.

>A/Z
I'm still mad at how bad they dropped the ball after the first part's cliffhanger. What was the fucking point?

she has been referred to as the " 無能(incompetent)ちゃん" in 2ch

Yes. Kabane powers have the properties of both rubber AND gum.

Just like Shoko!

Yes

LEWD!

Fatty was gathering death flags since episode 1, now Ikoma has a valid reason to murder Biba (Other than their ideology clash and Mumei not being able to use her name)

so they can fuck up harder?

Nah, went for better, less obnoxious goods.

i.imgur.com/qDCLzd8.jpg

Brutal.

Exquisite

How did Mumei become such an efficient Kabane killing machine in such a short time? Flashbacks make it apparent that she was taken in by Bibi not too long ago.

habaneros are good at copying moves and shit, don't you remember?

Kabaneri injection and training, also many years passed since she meet Biba because she only was a little pepper at that time.

I remember her looking not too far of from her current age in the flashback.

Then why is Ikoma still a straight up jobber to nearly everyone?

>Samurai is probably gonna save Ikoma
>He has that magic suitcase that will probably make Ikoma super powerful and give him his hand back
>Ikoma is somehow gonna rescue retard and they both will take down Biba

Never did

>give him his hand back
Pfffft. This is Okouchi we are talking about, Ikoma will probably lose both arms.

>What's the point of Ikoma's gun being so special?

the writing is retarded, they can kill kabane just by decapitating them and nobody ever thought of using swords until they saw sword boy doing it

No, Kurusu is just that good. Any other human would have been slaughtered. Kurusu is the most skilled fighter shown so far and the only reason he'd lose to the Kabaneri is because they have more physical strength.

the writer is adding lots of forced drama already probably all the main characters will die and some irrelevant tertiary character will get to live

>isn't it enough drama to be living in a zombie infested shithole of a world?

its the message of the zombie genre ''the humans were the real monsters all along''

I don't care about the ending but I want somebody to ask Biba who's going to take care of all the other jobs in the world if the only survivors are busy being big strong soldiers.

Hopefully this happens so the vocal edgelord minority gets all butthurt. But Biba has to take the medicine too or else Ikoma/Mumei will literally steamroll over his face.

Yes, yes, well done Ikoma, well done!

HOWEVER