Why do blacks hate america so much?

Why do blacks hate america so much?

I for one LOVE it. Destroyed a democrat the other day with simple facts and he legitimately said...

"Sorry I'm so dumb and don't know shit."

Blacks hate blacks more than anybody
Shave head to avoid Afro nappy head
Wear enormous gym shorts or long jackets to hide high ass
Woman wear enough hair products to straighten a Slinky

why don't uppity niggers move back to Africa?

Because they don't belong here.

I don't know but someone please get me the memetic mspaint version of this

Everytime I see that image I just get this idea to write erotica where black women are forcibly turned into sex slaves for their white master.

They hate whites and are resentful of the fact they have no culture or history of their own. So they define themselves through violence and mindless anger.

No welfare, would starve.

Please do

I blame Colin Kapernigger's mulatto muslim girlfriend.

Digits decide what to write.
Doubles one black girl
Trips fat nigrasss into bimbo
Quads black girl harem.

Because America oppressed them 200 years ago

Youse can hab dese gibs, massa.

Because the Native Americans told them the truth.

because they can't
C O M P E T E
except in sports and music

That's dumb because non of those alive back then are alive now, and those that are alive right now haven't experienced it. They are just posers.

>Not understanding niggers hate white america not the gibs that america grants them.

user, I...

All I have is this

Because their identity was stolen from them and we didn't realize it at the time.

They've forged a "Black American" identity from the tatters they had after the slave trade, but even that doesn't feel like "their home". Africans look at black Americans and say "go home nee-gah". They were robbed of their cultural identity centuries ago, and white Americans are beginning to feel it for the first time now that "their lands" both here and in Europe are rapidly disappearing.

I won't argue statistics. I agree with Sup Forums on 99% of the facts. But you have to have sympathy to understand your "enemy". They want the same thing white Americans do: a secure identity.

Whether or not we'll ever forge one together, or if Israel won't be the first "newly-declared Homeland", Predator was a wet dream of what could've been for racial politics in the U.S.

Its not america they hate. Its the founding ethnic groups of america, which are whites that they hate. It is a hatred born of envy/jealousy. Basically they all know deep down they are inferior and incapable of handling their own shit and resent the higher agency whites for being not only better than them but Altruistic enough to give them handouts.

Its like a beggar on the street hating the person who gives them change because First, they want more money than what they are given and second by being given this money they are reminded of how utterly worthless and parasitic they are.

Then again even that behavior is several steps above jews who not only do not feel shame for being parasites but actually revel in it.

Thats why when you ask a nazi who they would kill first and the most its always Kikes. Niggers are troublesome monkeys that can be managed. Kikes are civilization destroying cancer than must be cut out before stage 4 when they metastasize.

I bet you are white

Because they use oppression as a excuse for lack of high IQ and flawed culture. My father is a Lebanese imagrant.