How does one man trigger so many retards with such a simple act of defiance? What an absolute god

How does one man trigger so many retards with such a simple act of defiance? What an absolute god.

Other urls found in this thread:

standupamerican.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he still unemployed?

Niggers are too dumb to know a good thing when they have it. Football will not even be on television in less than five years and all these niggers will be broke because of this. My protest is to not watch the nfl. Its my turn to protest now. Every Sunday for the rest of my life

How does one man pretend to be virtuous and hold such high morals if the nigger didn't even vote. Nor has he EVER VOTED.

normies are fucking autistic about their bread and circuses

>protesting a game
So brave.

It's his fucking BLM girlfriend.

One Muslim out of a billion
Allah hates the USA
Allah hates the flag

Glad to see someone else knows about that black power whore

I don't know it's the stupidest shit ever, but it's also hilarious.

>get adopted by white couple
>raised by white couple
>hired by whites
>make millions
>cry about whites
What a dumb unemployed nigger

Whore of Islam
Colin converted for nookie

>Blacks make up 13% of US population.
>Blacks make up 70%+ of NFL players.
>They are paid millions.
>They still cry systematic racism.

People are sick of the bullshit.

Also someone made a boycot site, meme this shit.

standupamerican.com

Worked

>How does one man trigger so many retards
hmmmmmm

He has the advantage of the leveraging force of the mainstream media on his side. Consider this: Who's the second highest profile media figure to condemn the protests?

Condemnation of the protest isn't exactly a fringe position, especially among the NFL's fanbase. The boos are proof enough of that.

I think the irony works both ways.

>be born to white couple
>raised by white couple
>hired by whites
>make billions
>cry about blacks kneeling

I wish more prominent black men would denounce black on black violence as strongly as they do (statistically negligible) white on black violence.

>football on tv will be gone in less than 5 years
I hope your joking because there is no way the nfl is going anywhere no matter what. CTE won't even stop people from playing or people from watching. Also don't like you ever watched football like your protesting from not watching lol

If putting more blacks on the streets is God like then call me jesus.

>I think the irony works both ways.
Half the retards in the country want to lynch Kaepernick for what he did. Who's going to want lynch you for not watching football?

Monkey see monkey do

If he only actually won a SB and not end his career on a 1-10 season.

>Sup Forums before Kaepernick
Friendly reminder.

Dumb niggers ruining everything again. Even the thing that enriches them.

>gets fired
>no one will sign him
>"""god"""

KYS OP

>son of a bitch
>reeeeeeeeeee Drumpfs dog whistling to raysissess abouts blak peepuls
Topkek, I agree, I don't get why the left is so triggered about this

>adopting a posture used to acquiesce to the divine right of kings
>defiance

This feels like a 'pee your pants for feminism' social engineering prank spiraled absurdly out of control

>I've worked hard and made a lot of money therefore I should be a submissive cuckboy
Why do "cucks-serve-a-tard"s believe.

this. he wasn't even a great QB.

He didn't trigger me. He did nothing but trigger the entire left into becoming hardcore racists.

Haven't seen this foaming at the mouth from the left since muh pussygrab and muh Russia. It's glorious.

>being brave means you're right

No.

And we should pay tribute to this god by wearing goofy wigs like he does

I just don't like people with hook noses!

He sat down at first but then some military guy sent him a letter and told him to kneel out of respect for the military deaths the flag represents. The idea being you'd kneel at a military funeral.

He's a football player

Pol hall of fame

They do, you just don't see it on the (((news)))

Seriously. While some places are BTFO (looking at you Detroit), there are based Black people taking the problem into their own hands. They're not only denouncing black-on-black crime, but are spending their money and time to fight it.

You doubt the (((news))) about everything *except* the bad shit they say about Black people? You think the (((news))) wants to show images of Blacks and other minorities puling themselves up by the bootstraps? The media wants Blacks to feel like they're dependent on Whitey and the Dems, trust me.

If you want to see a god, keep watching. Fuck these cunts!

This.

too bad his nigger parents didn't want him and lived a privileged life in a white neighborhood with white parents who cared about him.

You really think his parents don't support him?

How is this protest about 'hating whitey'?

> Money should cuck everyone

What does being raised by white people have to do with being a cuck and letting cops kill your people? Did your white parents raise you to be a coward?

This unironically made me think.

Because he's a jew, so the jew media supports him and use him

I know what you mean. Charles Barkley is a good example. He had a series air earlier this year called "American Race" where he basically called out black people for creating a lot of our own problems. Good luck finding it anywhere because it's been buried. Also, on the Confederate statue fiasco:

>"I’ve never thought about those statues a day in my life. I think if you asked most black people to be honest, they ain’t thought a day in their life about those stupid statues. What we as black people need to do: We need to worry about getting our education, we need to stop killing each other, we need to try to find a way to have more economic opportunity and things like that.

As you can imagine liberals were triggered and called him an Uncle Tom as always.

>bending the knee to protest degenerate criminals who were shot when 90% of black homicide victims are from other blacks
>not a cuck
Kill yourself you fucking retard.

A-fucking-men.

If a Black person points out that *even if the system is unfair* Black people can do a LOT to improve their situation, they are slandered as a self-hating Uncle Tom.

If you're actually oppressed, do they really think the oppressor is going to free them on a whim? No, it must be fought for and taken.

Yes. He peaked three or four seasons ago. I think Jim Harbaugh leaving to coach The People's Republic of Ann Arbor accelerated his decline as well. Being honest I'd say he is probably second-string on the right team, but the nigger horseshit doomed him. Now all the other niggers are dooming themselves.
I haven't followed football in a while now and I don't miss it, either. Any of you out there having trouble parting ways with nigger ball should keep in mind that many players would love to watch street niggers murder you and your family. They would suck their teef and laugh. Don't give them your tv ratings and your shekels.

Heed needs to catch a .223

#ISLAM

Whos that faggot jew-ngger mongrel?

Hello, jew.

Good. This only makes me happy

You're all niggers. White people obsessed with this, the black people obsessed with....
ALL NIGGERS.

Colin "have those rednecks burning jerseys in a hurry" Kaepernick.

(cont.)

Blacks believing that only whitey can save them is its own form of white supremacy

This man isnt even a nigger.

he didnt they did
kikes kept em on ice until now.
and now not watching the most popular sport in the country makes you a nazi.

You can use your weenie lefty cuckwords all you want against us, but we aren't "triggered" like you pansy snowflakes on the left. We are just tired of being told that we have to pay, pay, pay for being white and that the beneficiaries are brainless black ghetto monsters who want to rape our families.

Like a usual nigger, yes

>defiance
That word does not mean what you think it means.

It's actually rather funny when you take a step back and look at it all objectively. Reality Capnig probably has no real understanding of many things, including the intricacies of racial realism or even really understands the larger picture that so many are now attaching this act towards.

If anything, it only serves to underline the absurdity and nihilism of modern existence and the failures of the modern world.

Let.
It.
Fall.

>football playing knees at a football game
>"w-why are you making me pay for being white!"
Snowflake logic.

Let me google it for you.

Its only cause hes black. If a white did that for something no other white would do that shit.

Monkey see monkey do.

Because people enjoy using his act of defiance as a straw man.

Players kneeling as a form of protest over people being shot has nothing to do with them supporting the military/country, but yet some how the argument gets there.

I don't know why people can't see that, but instead choose to misconstrue the players meaning. It just goes to show how stupid most people really are in this country.

You're an embarrassment to Trinis. Fuck off.

Explain? Don't do that gay-ass nonsense of firing off an insult.

That trini bastard has a point.

He looks muzzie to me. Also how the fuck he puts his helmet on?

Bread and circuses goy. This is EXACTLY what these sports were meant to accomplish.

I swear that man is the ugliest animal I've ever seen. His family are a bunch of cucks. And kneeling is a sign of submission so this whole thing is pointless.

The fact that Kaeperchimp is still unassigned triggers these retarded lefties to no end.

>Nigger shits on the floor during a funeral

Aw man, he dindu no disrespect. He be protesting the po-lice. ~ Liberal logic

#kneelforTrump

You do know that literally no one cared until Trump brought it up?

I haven't been following this. Are the team owners supportive of this shit? Or are these niggers going to get fired when the time is right?

>dumped on white couple
>raised by white couple
>hired by whites praised by white fans.
>make Millions
>cry about blacks getting shot resisting arrest

It's called monkey see, monkey do.

Glad to hear you've quit niggerball. I saw in another thread it's only like 11 minutes of actual play time anyways, the rest of it is some combination of standing around, commercials, replays, and more commercials.

Kneeling for god emperor trump.

Smart move niggA

He traded his carrer for nationalism in order to be considered a hero? What a loser.

"You can fuck and/or rape our daughters at university, but goddammit, respect muh flag! Murricuh!"

fuck that nigger

>What an absolute god.

Are you 14?

>when one man kills the NFL and possibly more leagues

nice

depending on which report you go by Kap is worth

25-35 million.

eat shit

Cry triggered all you want, but nobody is burning the bitch down or seeking therapy dogs over this. Ultimately Kapernigger just cost the Nigger Felon League millions of dollars and pushed millions of boomers further right.

They cucked out and got on their knees, look at this pathetic cuck lmao

He didn't.
What he did was give libtards in sports media a giant hard on, which they hyped and turned into an annoying bunch of horseshit. Kaepernick then opted out of his contract and no one picked him up. The same sports media again became erect at what they considered racism which again turned into a bunch of annoying horseshit. Add a bunch of 1% with a "platform" and a troll president and you bring us to today.
Kaepernick barely has said shit the entire time other than announcing he was done kneeling.

But is he unemployed?

He could probably live off of that for the rest of his life if he wasn't a dumb nigger, but he'll spend 50% of it in 3 years.

>Kaepernick then opted out of his contract and no one picked him up.

KEK, he probably assumed he get hired on the spot

Because he's a famous millionaire just for throwing a ball around and he disgraced the country of the people who made his dreams possible.

It was blarant disrespect to his country, his fellow sports fans and the NFL.

He has the right to free speech but if Gilford Godfrey lost his job for making a joke and bakers lose there savings for refusing to bake a cake then he should be fired. But of course he won't be because he's not white.

That's why people are so triggered. Because it's yet another example on how nonwhites have more freedom of expression than whites do.

> He hasn't taken the black pill yet
> He still thinks his individual decisions have any bearing on the world
> He didn't realize how many fucking normies there are that will perpetuate any narrative the elites decide to push.

>be gamer
>"I just want to play vidya what is this bullshit?"

>be sports fan
>"I just wanna watch football what is this bullshit?"

Really winning hearts and minds there, aren't ya?