BREAKING (((FED))) FUCKED UP AND INFLATION IS COMING

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-26/fed-freaks-out-inflation-genie-officially-out-bottle

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_crd_crpdn_adc_mbblpd_a.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian_Basin_(North_America)
shtfschool.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw I am converting my holdings to real estate and gold
at first I didn't want the market to crash but now I do

Goyim, i accidentally the entire U.S. economy

but it's okay, I have a plan to fix it. Open your pocketbook goyim :^)

Oh shit all the money I dont have will be worthless!!!!

But wait. Didn't some (((mystery investor))) put some insane amount of money shorting the economy in October?

TRUMP IS ENDING THE FED. CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS. TRUMP IS TAKING DOWN THE ROTHSCHILDS AFTER OBAMA.

Not a surprise at all. The FED has always just manipulated the market for their masters. They do not give a shit about the economy.

>(((FED))) FUCKED UP AND INFLATION IS COMING

>Fucked up
>implying

>zerohedge

Zerohedge has been predicting massive inflation since 2007. It's not going to happen because we have a credit based economy and inflation is a monetary phenomenon.

Accountant here guys.

This is basic economics and I don't understand why it is a mystery to the fed. Economy doing good, inflation is going up. This is textbook.

The only thing odd is oil remains cheap, but if you think that will stay like this forever, well go ahead and buy a low mpg truck, like people always do when gas stays down for a while.

>inflation is a monetary phenomenon.
I am going to pretend that you did not just make this retarded none-argument

"The whole economy is Toys R Us." -David Stockman

What did he mean by this?

>Best Regards
>Graham Summers
>Chief Market Strategist
>Phoenix Capital Research

okay faggot

>The only thing odd is oil remains cheap
due to the US becoming the #1 oil producing nation in the world
eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_crd_crpdn_adc_mbblpd_a.htm

give that woman a war hammer

Holy shit I am excited I have so much money saved up when housing prices plummet I am gonna buy a nice house and a few stocks

Exactly. The "Trump economy" is going to have to pay for the failures of the "0bama economy".

inflation is part and parcel of a healthy economy

Good, I bought a bunch of gold when Trump got elected, I want to see it pay off

The FED's cessation of bond purchases will lead to deflation as more debt, thus more new currency, will be issued in smaller amounts.

Oil is trending back up. Not sure if it's because of the storms or what. I know OPEC has been artificially holding down prices at a loss to drive out US competition.

That's a myth. Inflation is theft, there is no need for it, it just jew VIG on the economy.

its not the feds faults exactly. trump wanted things to go smoothly. trump is also aware of somethings about how wallstreet is run

the dollar was propped up. a rally. what he doesnt know is that many other countries dont accept the fed or wallstreets value for the dollar and actually have it at about 3/4 its current value.

when america raises the alleged value of the dollar they rebuff this by increasing prices slightly. there is nothing to support a actual currency value increase in reality for america. units in distribution has grown beyond what the gdp growth can support. it was suppose to go down and stay down 5 years ago. even if wall street rallys and the fed lie its not enough

That is a myth too. Oil price collapse is due to technology/production gains in the Permian Basin. Opec is now impotent.

We be bankrupt my nigga. We been stuck in this Reagan era mindset while shit has passed us by.

>many other countries dont accept the fed or wallstreets value for the dollar and actually have it at about 3/4 its current value
name one FOREX where you only get $0.75 worth of local currency on the dollar

good thing I got 300% profit in cryptos.

don't trust any source that tells you something bad is going to happen and in order to protect yourself from it you should buy what they want to sell you.

They are waiting for Trump's budget to pass so they can crash the economy and say "LOL look! Everything was fine under Obama and his policies! Trump's policies are bad for america!" Why do you think they send an army of shills to spam forums with "market is doing good only because of OBAMA's policies from LAST year! Thank you Obama! We miss you!!!! XDDDD".

Trump is an idiot for trusting the Fed after his election and stopped calling the market a bubble. He will now take all the blame come October/November.

Never trust kikes, even once.

Currency valuations are solely determined by capital flows. The US dollar is top dog because HUGE money can park itself in its debt (US Govt bonds). There is no other entity on earth with a bond market as deep as the US. The only way that market will crack is if another entity shows up that offers itself as an alternative, or the US govt becomes so suspect that debt repayment becomes an issue. That alone will drive the DOW to 38000 and gold to $5000.

Phoenix capital is telling me I need to buy gold by the barrel!!?

Well shit better go do that! Thanks Phoenix Capital!

so thats why we have massive inflation here on mexico 6%

A central bank is the fifth plank of communism we cannot let this happen.

id cash out and go %50 into gold for another 300% increase my man.

lift with your legs!

inflation is bad goyim!!! and im not just saying that because im jewish.

Gold has lost a shitload of value over the last few years.

the time to buy gold was like 2001.

That may work for a soft collapse, where you can turn that into money. But if there's a true SHTF scenario there's no electricity for a year, and you'll be so glad you've dedicated everything to intangible ether, rather than survival skills, rations, and bullets.

sorceress and her ogre bodyguard

I think it was Soros.

((((()))))

You have inflation in Mexico because the world knows your govt is playing footsie with the cartels and nobody trusts your currency or your debt. Mexico's best case scenario would be a night of the long knives liquidating all drug cartels and their members, and returning to the silver standard with real circulating silver coinage.

It isn't a myth, it is just several years old news. But you are right, OPEC is skirting irrelevancy now.

Permian Basin - in Western US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permian_Basin_(North_America)

was going to ask but looked it up myself.

Power didn't even go out when the Soviet Union crashed. Honestly outside of "what do I do if yellowstone blows/ a meteor destroys the western hemisphere/OP's mom falls out of bed" scenario its kind of shit advice

I hope so I wonder when all of this will begin

so should i buy ammo, or food

>BUY GOLD
not news

>Zerohedge
if this is written by that durden faggot, he can go deport himself

Opec didn't drive down prices. US oil production increases from 2009 thru 2015 caused the oil price collapse. US is now almost a net exporter of oil. With Canadian oil NA is now a net exporter for the first time 40 years.

>h-he's stil /ourguy/, g-guys

>inflation

The intro of this Bosnian war survivor paints a picture:

shtfschool.com/

I have crypto and gold I'm ready to spend when the economy tanks
If the US keeps their oppressive 9/11 KYC/AML laws and taxes I'll spend it in another country

Permian basin and several other shale plays exceeded all expectations. Total game changers.

the time to buy is before the US dollar gets fucked.
which is now my man.

I have an ether
etherium.

So im all good, yeah?

If you add in Alberta's ultraheavy crude (shit for fuel desu) we have all our chemical and fuel feedstock needs met right in North America

Yes

I would really trust this article way more if it didn't end with "So what can YOU do to prepare? Check out our secret tips on how to buy gold cheap, click on this link and make great savings!"

Reason for the oil price collapse. If anybody can find a chart from another country showing oil production doubling in the same time frame please post it.

idk let me ask vitalik and the ethereum foundation what their plans are

>Economy doing good
you lost me.

US dollar is setting up for a slingshot move to outer space. Look up the move before the Plaza Accord. It will be like that. Total carnage.

this too, anyone trying to sell gold $200 an ounce is a scammer

So much for James Howard Kunstler, (of "Long Emergency" fame) who thought it was all pretty much fraud. Well, interesting.

WE HAVEN'T HAD A CORRECTION IN ALMOST 10 YEARS. EXPECT A CRASH, SMALL OR LARGE, SOON.

>WE NEED MORE DPS

The only way the US would succumb to their (admittedly large) inflationary pressures is if the petrodollar was revoked or fatally weakened. I call BS on this

>zerohedge predicts disastrous inflation

Is it tuesday again already?

Ammo. Way easier to get food if you have ammo

You guys are pretty stupid. They do have an idea. They are doing exactly what they are doing in order to make money. In the Great Depression, a lot of people got rich because they were able to buy low. They create the boom and the bust to make money. Saying they don't know about inflation is a lie and a red herring.

Question: why don't people care about getting rid of the Federal Reserve? It's the cause of a lot of problems both internal (inflation destroying savings, plus induced market highs and lows) and external (wars). I don't get it. It should be all that is being talked about on this site.

Deflation means much harder credit user. You'd better pay for that real estate in cash...

>not eating your bullets and turning yourself into a high capacity weapon

Pleb.

In all fairness it was made to look like that. The US basically stealth ripped the Soviets and Islamic world's economic balls off with this.

They allowed them to develop petrostate economies for the reason they could crash them later. This is only obvious in hindsight as the US faked most of the geological data and massively downplayed fracking till the right moment

Nope it's a done deal, we're fucked. Buy gold.

Did any of you retarded niggers even read the article? It's literally a chicken little buy gold scheme. OP take your jew spam and fuck off

This fuckin cunt needs to die. They knew inflation was creeping years ago and did and said shit! Fuck them!

Bump, you're full of shit. AIIB will kill the dollar without the FED buying up bonds.

buy whiskey, chinese prostitutes, and antibiotics if you want to survive this recession

Well. When you pull a card from a house of cards the whole thing crumbles at once. So you've got to be prepared. You'd rather pull the drain on the swamp than take time using buckets to get rid of the water.

>minimum wage being raised
>there's no inflation lol

Did anyone actually read the article??? This isn't a Tyler Durden article... this is a fucking reposted PR newswire that a fucking GOLD company put out. These gold companies have been fanning the flames of panic about a market crash for sometime now because they stand to make tremendous amounts of money if they can convince enough people to buy their gold.

"We published a Special Investment Report concerning a secret back-door play on Gold that gives you access to 25 million ounces of Gold that the market is currently valuing at just $273 per ounce.

The report is titled The Gold Mountain: How to Buy Gold at $273 Per Ounce"

It's literally written by Phoenix Capital (((Marketing ))) fuckwad

Its a little more complicated than that. Kunstler's Long Emergency ran into an even bigger trend called Demographic collapse. China joined the Western Hemisphere in 2015 in regards to long term chronic demographic induced economic under-performance. Both supply and demand characteristics changed within the last couple years.

My thoughts on the fed are they are a necessary evil, while the Chinese and Russians have blatant state collusion with their industry the Americans use the fed to set their opponents on ultimately unfruitful paths.

Russia became a petrostate, China is basically America's bitch if they ever play hardball with their tariffs, India sold its best talent for peanuts and is now realizing you can't modernize the average untouchable so their 1.2 billion population is equal to about 100 million westerners.

Its that long sighted evil that I respect the fed for despite how it has hurt me and my family

>thinking fiat currency wit no real value can just inflate or deflate in value
>caring about muh economy
literally buying into usury mind games

>WE HAVEN'T HAD A CORRECTION IN ALMOST 10 YEARS

Retard, we had one last year and the year before.

>taking down the Rothschilds
Literally impossible.

Only a strong dollar will kill the dollar. Or another entity large enough to park huge money in its debt becomes known.

I meant like a recession.

NESERA is a step towards the NWO.

>Fed does not “fully understand” inflation.

We're still in recession. King nigger didn't do shit.

Stock market numbers going up doesn't mean the middle class has gone up the same. Dow Jones Index =/= Prosperity. Don't believe the kikes.

>not reading the writing on the wall
this, kek confirms

Inflation isn't going up thats the thing. Inflation should be increasing and the Fed is trying to figure out why it's failing to reach eveb a 2% goal

Hold my beer...