Swede infiltrates 'far right' for 15 months

archive.is/uK8lj
>“Whites are going to be a minority in this country by 2040,”
>the impending “race war”
>Exposing the inner workings of these groups is important.
> I am Patrik, a 25-year-old gay man studying for my master’s in London. To those inside a terrifying and violently race-obsessed world, I have been “Erik”, a dissatisfied Swede who came to London inspired by Brexit and to get away from the liberal bias of Swedish universities.

Why is it always swedes? Why is it always you people not providing arguments when you accuse others with different opinions to you to be nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_in_the_United_Kingdom
jewcy.com/featured/brilliant_resistant_to_hiv_and_more
archive.is/970af
archive.is/uK8lj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

How can you go that deep and not emerge redpilled beyond all compare?

this picture is fucking scary

Well yeah the jews are at work in sweden but why is it always swedes pushing this shit even harder than cultural marxist jews

he's a faggot

>swedish
Every swede I have met in this country is a train wreck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedes_in_the_United_Kingdom
met 30 all say sweden is better and the uk should be more like sweden and then says we need more diversity.
>70million people
>above replacement birthrate
>Import more muslims and africans for cheap slave labour
>swede says we need more

Are Jews a master race?

How come whites can't do that?

Not incestuous enough for that
jewcy.com/featured/brilliant_resistant_to_hiv_and_more
archive.is/970af

World war Two, the eternal anglo and two and a half generation of useful idiots who fell for a Soviet shill OP and made it a religion they call science

>I have been “Erik”, a dissatisfied Swede who came to London

Deep cover I'm sure.

hey Hitler you should've killed the swedes. Now we have to deal with them as refugees in our country and they spread their metastasized cancer to people around our country because they fled their own

>Hey Hitler
Does my flag remotely look like Argentina? For the rest, you are those with the nukes

Swedes are 'special' breed of people

Norway is the best Nordic country

I wonder who was pounding his twink gay poz hole. I saw thw guy on tv and noone would have mistaken him for a hetero. I guess the alt-right fags are more than a meme

They have extreme ethnic in group preference and whites lost ours. Its nepotism that allows them to do this. Not pure inteligence

>We trust state more than family

be intelligent and think critically.

A somali.
Take your shit back, we don't want any

this is the future jews want for all of us

that faggot just had to lurk here for 10 fucking minutes and he would have saved himself at least a year, then he could spend a few months figuring out what the hell we're talking about

>we trust state more than family
It's actually horrifying that there exist people who actually think this way. Absolutely disgusting

>that faggot just had to lurk here for 10 fucking minutes and he would have saved himself at least a year, then he could spend a few months figuring out what the hell we're talking about

But then he wouldn't have the pleasure of getting his poz hole filled by R Spencer

> I went to a Nazi Barbeque in UK

Where are these barbeque invites. I've never seen one on here in years, and people certainly don't publicly just tell people they're NatSoc. This smells

fucking kike rats and fuck Sweden. S is to SPIT

>thinks actual brits are above replacement and that it's not just offset by pakis having 10 kids.

I'm pretty sure the white birthrates in britain are like 1.5 per woman.

He's gay, AKA mentally ill.

Better than being 50%

>archive.is/uK8lj
Good read
>Patrik Hermansson grew up in Sweden, where he worked for the far-right monitoring organisation Expo. He is now a researcher for Hope Not Hate. The year he spent undercover in the alt-right is being made into a film called My Year In Kekistan
Can't wait to watch Kekistan

>hey Hitler you should've killed the swedes.
You're a brit. Your people are traitors to all of western civilization, and whites. The Americans re-introduced particularly cancerous marxism, but you were the ones initially fighting for it, and you were the ones that promised the Zionists their land. We sold Germany our best steel, and even let them transport troops through our country. That's a hell of a lot more than you did.

>Muhammed is the most popular name in Oslo
Yeah, truly the future. Try Denmark.

>fuck kike rats
Indeed. Fuck the US - Home of the shabbos, land of the Jew.

Because he lied and didn't actually do anything or if he did he was there a week meeting some random basement dwellers.

probably because he's lying and made up the whole thing

Makes him even stupider desu

Here's the laydown:

The dude worked for an organization in Sweden called 'EXPO'. It's an "anti-nazi" organization run by jews that are notorious
for doxing and harrassing nationalists or anyone that doesn't buy into their narrative. They are also notorious liars and general
criminal scummy people, they have a network of retarded commie drones they recruit from universities in Sweden.

tl;dr: Dude is literally a shill crypto-jew agent. Not even kidding. Expo is the lowest of low right after Antifa.

>beta fag Jews constantly obsessed with being the master race
telling that they're always trying to compete with and diminish us.
that tells you who the Jews consider the real master race, that must be destroyed.
europeans invented the modern world, kikes.
you can't compete with that.
especially not when all you have to counter that with is slavery and the banking system, which is itself another form of slavery.
you weak beta Jews suck.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so fucking creepy, what the christ

Living in Sweden alone ought to be a redpill beyond all compare, the faggot is a lost cause, no more than goyim livestock in the ZOG machine at this point.

Notice how careful they always are to give a seemingly straightforward statement of our viewpoints before condemning them immediately without actually addressing any merits or factual aspects. Then they pile on illogical things they noticed coming from some of the dumber people, before finally claiming that the entirety is homogeneous and exactly what they just described. It's either propaganda or honest feelings doing dishonest work (Jon Stewart is an excellent example of this).

>"infiltrates"

>send a gayboy to infiltrate Swedes
Sounds like someone did their homework.

this shit is so fucking unsettling. reminder that this is unironically the attitude that commies and natsocs both want to cultivate

I lived in germany for a few years. I dunno if it applies to sweden or not but in germany the majority of "Far Right" groups tend to be pretty tame and leftist by US standards. The "Nazis" and "skinheads" there are mostly just loud drunks who like soccer and occaisionally say something hitler-ish just for shock value.

Most right wing government groups are just as leftist as the left wing groups but differ slightly on one single issue and so are now "right wing." Most "right wing" organizations in europe support and go along with 99% of what the left wingers do and then just publicize the 1% they dont like it makes them so subversive and hard core conservatives.

It used to make me laugh talking to supposed conservatives who would be pro abortion, pro immigration, pro welfare state, pro govt spending, anti gun, anti christian, but they think income taxes should be lower so theyre "right wing" now.

The simple reason is that we don't try to do that. All the stuff people complain about systemic racism and other crap they assume that white people are secretly colluding with each other like the jews do.

It really is.

Its wall of fucking reptillians staring at you, their food.

>natsocs both want to cultivate
that is bullshit. natsoc would mean trust family first, nation second, and race third

natsoc is based on the idea that your race is an extended family, so to promote the idea that it somehow wants to make people trust the state more than their family is ludicrous

Shut up, you stupid Nazi.

He was sent out by an english group. The funny thing is, he didnt expose anything. The alt right is very open, in fact we love spreading uncomfortable redpills.

When are we going to fucking nuke this shithole called Sweden ?

You lot would be surprised to hear about the masses of propaganda Sweden has done over the decades. They hide it under the label of humanitarian work but are just politically based propaganda. For example the Swedish government has been funding communist parties in Africa for decades. Swedes aren't victim of the Jews they are just white Jews.

NMR are pretty organized but they larp too much about a unified single Nordic country, probably alienating
a lot of people by walking around with that green flag, it's quite ugly as well nobody is engaged by forest green
and black.

But in general in Sweden we have "Right" and "Left" but nowadays they refer strictly to economical perspective.
The right here are not even cuckservative, basically fiscal policy light, reduce taxes a little. Not even the so called
"Christian democrats" bangs the drums of anti-abortion and other traditional conservative values. The american style
conservative is extinct here.

Would you be surprised if I tell you that Sweden actually had low-taxes at one point in history and were pioneers
in racial biology? Coincidentally this was the period that made Sweden rich, when taxes were lower than the average
nation, even the USA at one time, population was homogenous, safety was abundant. At one point we became
the 4th richest country in the world during these years. Of course the '68-generation, boomers taking charge, brought
in marxism bloated the government and the state and made it a tax hell.

>jews
>whites
>pick one and only one
Honestly though they are like the business people that sold out the human race in the film "They Live". Swedes are looking out for themselves and are trying to get win favors with their zog overload(s)

More like a nordic union thats strong enough to be self sufficient and with a strong nordic military to defend ourself from nato. U.S and Israel would push an invasion asap becuase "humanitarian reasons" for locking up and deporting non nords. Since we are the same ethnic group, we would be capable to have common laws according to them (which is not false) Our law system example are made for ethnic swedes, not for muslims and blacks.

What you are refering to is actual marxists such as Olof Palme, that infiltrated our institutions in the 70s. It's not very swedish to care about what happens in the world, we are simple people.

You faggots come to my country to air your shit Marxist views and then expect us to feel sympathy for you. Take your gasbags back and don't forget when sweden goes to shit we do not want all of you here we have our own very real, very obvious problems to deal with