Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QIKNjY1B2Gg
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hor44p22cmk&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>commit more crim
>get shot more often
ask yourself why pakis or asians are barely on the list if its all about race.
sage

>unarmed
How many became physical or tried reaching for something?

What's the statistics across the entire country and not just these select cities?

It's actually pretty proportional to crimes committed so it's actually pretty fair all things considered.

Who cares they're black

>commit crime
>get shot
>wow wtf why did u shoot me

Blacks commit more crime

now show how the race of the cops is the same as the racial make up of the city theyre in

just admit that niggers are animals

this. the only reason they weren't armed was because the police are trained to stop them before they can be

>be black
>commit crime at a higher rate
>confrontational and disrespectful to authority
>wonder why shots are fired

When someone asks these questions on Sup Forums it can be likened to undressing yourself, have your arms tied behind your back, and then throwing yourself down a mountain of broken glass and used syringes. You're a genius OP.

Well, gee, when your people group commits a disproportionate amount of crime, the people in your group tend to get the bullet whether they were innocent or not. Yup, sounds like raycissm to me!

Bakersfield
Damn

nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf
paper by intellectually honest black professor
>This paper explores racial differences in police use of force. On non-lethal uses of force, blacks
and Hispanics are more than fifty percent more likely to experience some form of force in
interactions with police. Adding controls that account for important context and civilian behavior
reduces, but cannot fully explain, these disparities. On the most extreme use of force – officerinvolved
shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual
factors are taken into account. We argue that the patterns in the data are consistent with a model
in which police officers are utility maximizers, a fraction of which have a preference for
discrimination, who incur relatively high expected costs of officer-involved shootings.

Poor, unarmed white men are shot at +50% of their population size across the US.

>not normalizing for crime rate
>niggers not understanding statistics
Typical

fuck off canadian scum

Becuz there's no pakis in american cities. If there were, they'd be around the same as blacks and hispanics.

nice assumption you got there, any proof to back it up?

Lol wat. This argument is so old. We're past this. Sage.

san diego

WHITE LIVES MATTER REEEEEEEEEE

They can barely explain this and the connection to high arrest rates.

Listen, the law is another money making scam rather than delivering justice.

This is America; where everything is for sale.
YES
youtube.com/watch?v=QIKNjY1B2Gg

>no asian or pacific islanders anywhere
so you're telling me you believe in a secret asian/pacific islander invasion alliance

...is that one death per block or what? There's no way there were only 21 police caused fatilities in a city of 10 million+ over four years. And only 13 in LA? That's impossible. Is it 10 or 100 per block or what?

Fucking leaf. Kys

>cities
>la
>more mexicans getting shot
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Gladly bitch.

Here is the hard data that completely negates the purpose for the NFL protests. Blacks claim they are protesting their treatment at the hands of police. Yet this data proves why they are treated so roughly. Despite being a tiny minority group in America, they easily commit the most violent crime. This includes murder. Blacks are the number one killers in America.

NFL BTFO
Blacks BTFO
Liberals BTFO

The science and the facts are irrefutable

Holy shit! Op absolutely rekt!!

I thought there is no such thing as race?

>Being unarmed means police aren't allowed to shoot you when you commit a crime
?????

(((Unarmed)))

Tell me why I shouldn't breed with an Asian?

Just looks like Democrat cities running as intended.

Do this by neighborhood and tell me its not about neighborhoods.

i didn't think it was possible to find a chink who was more stupid than a nigger, but yet here you are.
i don't have time to explain what you're seeing. you're too fucking delusional to accept the answer, anyway, so just fuck off back to the chink hellhole you slithered out of.

It's a start!

>Be Mike Brown
>Charge Cop & punch him
>Get shot
>People pretend you were an unarmed angel

>2 white bars in NYC out of about 20

That's massive overrepresentation, IIRC whites commited about 2% of the murders. That's 500% more whites dying than should.

so suddenly they are differentiating between whites and hispanics

but when it comes to people like George Zimmerman who was clearly hispanic, he was a "white guy", and when it comes to total crime stats it is very difficult to find stats for hispanics because hispanics tend to get categorized as white on police reports

Easy. Non-Whites are much more likely to commit violent crimes.

Most US cities are filled to the brim with niggers.

Add that to the fact that they commit crimes in disproportionate numbers.

So Hispanics are white when they commit crimes and their crimes count as white crime, but they are another race when shot by police?

>Left wing shitholes filled with minorities
>"Racist"

Gee whiz Jimbo, whoda thunk it? People in closest proximity to minorities are the most racist? Wonder why that is!

Your list is biased toward shitskin type cities.

Blacks commit overwhelmingly disproportionate amounts of violent crime compared to other races. Violent crime usually can end in the attacker or victim's death. Police use force to stop a threat and defend themselves from the threat of death as anyone else can.

How hard is this to understand? It's literally statistics and logic.

Blacks fucking slaughter other blacks every day in American cities. Thousands in Chicago just in a few years. Police are not a threat to these people. They don't bother them and they still find a way to kill each other.

The protest shit is a fucking joke. This society is literally a joke. It's a hilarious bizarro world we are living in now.

Can I get a source on this? Like I'm really curious how this statistic would be gathered.

because hybrid vigor is a meme. people have the most virile offspring with their 3rd or 4th cousins. Any more related and incest related defects kick in, any less related and they don't benefit from the evolutionary benefits that your lineage has selected for.
This behavior is common in birds, and was also revealed in a large-scale study done on the population of iceland.

notice that it claims whites are 76% of the population so its sneaking hispanic and probably mooslims in there on the white numbers too

The left thinks "unarmed" means "not dangerous." No one except propagandists or ideologues could seriously think that.

FBI Uniform Crime Statistics in 3, 2,....

>all run by democrats

#democratproblem

I can't believe cities dominated by minorities, where minorities commit most of the crimes, would have more encounters with the police and then shot more.

Is Bakersfield New Tijuana?

white people aren't usually criminals and even less often are they violent criminals. white people also have the privilege of being victims of crime.

Does anyone have the infographic of crime stats of NY City broken down by race? White people rarely commit violent crime in NYC, compared to blacks and hispanics.

So they're going to ignore all the departments that contradict their butthurt?

fact

Blacks are more likely to do something stupid and get shot by police? Seems pretty obvious by now. Every week there's a new retard all over the news getting shot by police for doing something retarded.

White people commit less violent crime yet more of them get killed by cops?

Whites are generally civilized enough not to attack cops and to listen to and follow lawful orders

SAN DIEGO YES

>in US cities

Bullshit. 4 is best. I agree 3 is trash.

There are barely any white people in those cities either. lol Fucking mongrel.

Bakersfield with a perfect 6/6 spic takedown!

paki crime rates in the uk?

Compare to chart of population demographic makeup of each of those locations and you'll see our point :^) Thanks for meeting me halfway though!

someone post the fbi statistics.

Easy. Nogs are violent, belligerent, and stupid. Cops shoot dogs that attack.

Am I the only who noticing that the X axis of this diagram isn't labelled? For all we know one box could mean one person.

Plus "unarmed", you can still threaten to have a weapon or put your hands in your pockets to act like you have a weapon without actually having one.

Does anyone notice how there is one asian square

THERE IS ONE ASIAN SQUARE

EW WOW I WONDER WHY

MAYBE BECAUSE ASIANS COMMIT 11.5 TIMES LESS VIOLENT CRIMES THEN BLACK PEOPLE

MAYBE BECAUSE ASIANS COMMIT 19 LESS MURDERS THAN BLACKS

WOWEEE I WONDER WHY

*19 times

Blacks are very overrepresented in crime rate, so more "suspects" are also black.
Plus, some of those cities are barely 30% white (which means less than 10% of criminals are white).

Still, those are very small numbers (for 4 years),

Post race by crime rate in each city please

agreed

Niggers will also run. And if you make a cop chase after you, he will bring an ass-whooping when he finally catches up.

Unarmed people =/= not criminal

Fuck off pleb.

Where the fuck is the mestizo catagory?
Are they counted as black or white? They should be counted as native, but obviously they arent.
How can you ignore 40 million people?

Define unarmed

Does grabbing a cops gun count?

Good catch i saw the same thing. What the fuck? Theres just a many Spics as niggers yet they ignore the entire spic people? If they add them to the white population that is fucking REDICULOUS. Theyre closer to the negriod people.

more like not many niggers so Spics are the ones picking up the crime market

Who'd have thought that the people who commit more crime would be more likely to get killed by police

police don't shoot unarmed people as much as the media would have us believe. most people shot by police are armed and are shooting, or at least trying to, at police

Its not about killing until they stop killing each other.
until then its about thug culture.

Here is a break which includes Hispanic as a distinct category.

>amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

FBI needs to get it's shit together and have a Hispanic group, instead of classifying them all as white.

> equal numbers of whites and blacks shot in Vegas

Seems legit

I don't talk to Leafs

We've been traumatized since WW1

As things stand the nukes could start to fly at potentially any moment

No way dude. It's actually because cops are SO racist against Asians that they pretend THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST! Literally erasing their existence from reality. As racist as it gets.

Its unbeleivable that they'd even be put as white. I honestly think that is done on purpose for crime statistics, welfare usage and many others ways they can drag whites down closer to nigger levels. The original picture I commented to had both "native" and "mixed" categories, most Hispanics fall under the native category and some fall under mixed. It's not that fucking hard, it's done on purpose to hurt whites.

this shows that if you had a black murderer and a white murderer, the black was 2x more likely to have commited interracial murder than the white

>care to explain

Sure. Minorities inherently are criminals doing criminal shit. So they get shot. How hard is that for people to understand? If they weren’t doing criminal shit, they wouldn’t get shot. If whites were doing more criminal shit they’d get shot more.

Blacks seem to do dumb shit around cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hor44p22cmk&t=1s

>in US cities