What kind of economy is it if it's an economy with bank owned...

What kind of economy is it if it's an economy with bank owned, Bank of International Settlements controlled central banks?

In case you are laboring under economic disinformation pro or con capital and the free market you can't answer this question because you are a useful idiot.
Even those of you who think you understand the Federal Reserve and think the problem with it is that it prints its way out of bubbles and that the dollar should be backed by something,
you are laboring under a scheme of disinformation as well. If this is you go watch some videos of Byron Dale or Ellen Brown.

Don't answer unless you understand the mechanisms.
(((Bankers))) own the Federal Reserve and 95% of all dollars created are created when the banks counterfeit money and loan it to people with interest.
Because the interest doesn't exist, and can't exist, some loans have to default because the interest can't be made to repay the loan plus interest. Because, again, the interest doesn't exist.
These are what we call recessions every 5 to 10 years.
The endless loaned counterfeit money causes inflation.
The fact the government has no control of the money supply means they have to tax you.
There's crashes, inflation, and taxes.
All things that keep the working working and make the oligarchs rich.
Not the 1%. Only the 0.001%
>aren't effected by crashes
One asset class they own crashes while another rises
>aren't effected by inflation
The value of dollars goes down but the price of everything they own goes up
>aren't effected by taxes
The keep their money off-shore.

So if you know this you can describe what kind of economy we actually have. I wouldn't call it capitalist because it's based on all the capital owed with interest that doesn't exist.
Is there even a name for what kind of economy we are in?
It's somewhat communist because most will not become billionaires.

Other urls found in this thread:

riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/James-Rickards-The-Road-to-Ruin-The-Global-Elites-Secret-Plan-for-the-Next-Financial-Crisis-epub-TKRG.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1g8mTcXzFMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Bjjij4PoTy4
youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound like an arrogant piece of shit. I'm not reading all that, this isn't your personal blog.

There's already a solution to The Fed OP.
It's called cryptocurrency.

I'm glad you're not answering since I weeded you out as someone who thinks they understand economics in some way.

Not until rent and a few other big things are denominated in crypto currency.
So far they are barely used as currencies. Mostly an investments bubble.
A majority of working people who own cryptos are going to sell when the next recessions come.
Getting the workers desperate for more dollars is the reason for recessions.

What the fuck is there to understand about economics, it's a fucking facade we collectively pretend matters, and that we can predict it. Kind of like children and magicians.

>So far they are barely used as currencies.
If you want to solve the problem, start actually encouraging the solution. The tech is there. Adoption is growing. Stripping control away from The Fed is priority #1 (it's what sustains their propaganda and everything-else engine), cryptocurrency allows us to do that.

It's not up to me to encourage their adoption.
It's up to the programmers to make their service so much better that people are basically compelled to adopt it. Like to the car or the smartphone.

The best thing I've seen, though it doesn't seem to be complete, though the browser is up, is the Brave browser.
It's supposed to cut all the ad, cookies, tracking and spy shit out of a web browser, then get the advertisers to buy the currency in order to buy ads, THEN pay you the user of the browser the tokens for looking at the ads.
If I understand it correctly and if my explanation made sense.

Just making a price stable crypto will lead to adoption. Then people will actually buy things and pay wages with them as opposed to mostly just buying them and waiting for the price to go up.

>Just making a price stable crypto
good one user
>implying it's easy to make a currency stable

>Stripping control away from The Fed is priority #1
The International Monetary Fund has more power than the Fed.

Some of the 0.001% people involved in the Government by Banks as OP is trying to define:
Christine Lagarde (Managing Director, International Monetary Fund)
Mark Carney (Governor, Bank of England)
Raghuram G. Rajan (Vice Chairman, Bank of International Settlements; Governor, Reserve Bank of India)
Haruhiko Kuroda (Governor, Bank of Japan)
William C. Dudley (President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York)
Agustin Carsten (Governor, Bank of Mexico)
Janet Yellen (Chairman, Board of the Federal Reserve System)
Mario Draghi (President, European Central Bank)
Zhu Min (Former Deputy Managing Director, IMF)
Zhou Xiaochiuan (Governor, People’s Bank of China)
Robert E. Rubin (Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations)
Ben Beranke (Former Chairman, Board of the Federal Reserve System)
Jamie Dimon (CEO, JP Morgan)

Cryptocurrency is just another Corral that the people will put their money in, and when the Central Banks decide to fuck with the money supply and tank the dollar, if you can't get your Bitcoins -> USD you're fucked. Or you just have a shit ton of dollars that are useless if they flood the system with dollars.

Well, if or when one of them gets a market cap of hundreds of billions or trillions it will become stable compared to dollars or bonds.

>if or when one of them gets a market cap

>What kind of economy is it if it's an economy with bank owned, Bank of International Settlements controlled central banks?

>Don't answer unless you understand the mechanisms.

so... lemme unnerstan this
smaks lips
aight, smaks lips
lemme unnerstan this
you mean to tell me when the rulers of the game allow such a thing to happen?
>mfw smells like a LARP bait thread at this point

seriously user, the blockchain concept for a currency has merit however switching from a purely fiat global economy to one based upon an inflexible limit on units...

Pretty much anyone who owns so much they never have to sell anything to get what they need and has offshore tax havens is who everyone else is chasing dollars for.
It seems over 40% Jewish. Likely higher.

The dollars will never become worthless unless we get total third world corruption and lose military control of the world. The white minority makes this a possibility.

Other than that the just keep yanking the choke chain every five to ten years by making trillions of dollars vanishing and bailing out the bankers with new money from the Fed.
But, I can't repeat enough. Fed printing does not devalue the dollar in our economy.
Banks counterfeit trillions of dollars.
If you ever got a bank loan, the bank didn't "lend" you the money. They literally counterfeited it, bought you a house, or whatever with it, and charged you interest.

This is how (((they))) control every business and medium. There is so much more debt than money that everyone has to go to them for a loan.
Look at the books of any publicly traded company. They all have twice as much debt as they have assets.
That debt has to rest somewhere and we all have to pay the interest on it while it grows.

I wonder if I am describing this machine coherently. I don't want to condescend but I rarely see it described accurately and that's not on accident.

Counterfeited money created as loans with interest mean crashes because interest doesn't exist. Inflation because crashes and repayments of debt destroy the money. Taxes because the government doesn't issue or control the supply of money.

i can't even imagine being this retarded

>I rarely see it described accurately and that's not on accident.
>the government doesn't issue or control the supply of money.

Exactly, they don't want it to be easily understood, because if the masses understood it they would be angry.
I've been reading Jim Rickards and Peter Schiff lately to better understand the creation, flow, history, and potential future of money
>riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/James-Rickards-The-Road-to-Ruin-The-Global-Elites-Secret-Plan-for-the-Next-Financial-Crisis-epub-TKRG.pdf
>youtube.com/watch?v=1g8mTcXzFMA
Just trying to understand who controls this system and how they use it is a ratchet to get more power. I've always thought people were stupid with their money but only recently have learned how much deception is used to keep the few on top in their comfortable positions.

How long do you think our military will be able/willing to keep the dollar on top? I don't think it will be a reserve currency forever, but I wonder when the move to SDR would come.

Yeah, nobody seems to have an economic theory on what kind of economy we actually have. I just know it's somewhat random musical chairs.
Economics, the ZeroHedge 'inside scoop' type of economics, everything most everyone says about economics is disinformation.
So that's one thing.

As for crypto-currencies, any resilient system is better than central bank notes.
A little village that circulated unforgivable, carved sea shells as money wouldn't have it's blood sucked by the interest compounded into everything bought and sold.
The Bank of North Dakota lends money from the state's tax base and is the state with the best record on surpluses and low, to I think no bankruptcies. Though the TPP wanted to bring the BND down.

(((Peter Schiff)))?
Let be broach this delicately. Try not to get defensive about my next statement because I'm not trying to attack you or score points on you.
Rickards, Schiff, and hundreds of other talking heads are disinformation agents or they are people with their own theories that (((they))) have put out there to cloud the real anatomy of the dollar debt machine.

The banks own the Federal Reserve.
The banks create 95% of all money. Every dollar you every handled or had in your bank account.
It was all counterfeited by a bank and was, is, and will be OWED to a bank.

Read the second half of my previous comment here and watch this video of this guy who knows.
See the difference about how he talks about the banks creating the money and everyone else talking about the Fed creating the money. (the Fed creates a minuscule amount of money.)
youtube.com/watch?v=Bjjij4PoTy4

>because if the masses understood it they would be angry.

>pic related
>nobody seems to have an economic theory on what kind of economy we actually have.
see
obfuscation is the name of (((their))) game
does anybody remember how nobody could explain how certain derivatives had any value at all considering they were collections of bad debt

Jews and their nepotism....tisk tisk tisk

Not even close to an investment bubble. We are fast approaching the early adopter phase of the Diffusion of Innovations. Once we hit the 3% mark its basically the death blow to Fed issued fiat currency. The chapter is closing on their period of massive manipulation.

Price stability will come with a larger market cap.

I'm just trying to listen to many different people to get a better handle on this. I don't place all my confidence in any one person or theory. They seem to have interesting theories and I want to be prepared for whatever could be on the horizon.

I have been reading about how debt is where dollars are really created, as you explained the make loans and then charge interest, and I will watch the linked video.
I often wonder though about why the confidence in the dollar has stayed so long and the relationship of the MIC to the banks. I know countries worry (with good reason) that they'll get fucked up if they try to get off of our petrodollar debt system, but I want to know how much longer this system can stand and what will happen when it collapses.
How is the relation of London -> US -> everywhere else going to be held up for longer or crumble?

If the currencies are being exchanged for actual goods and services INSTEAD OF JEW DOLLARS = Yes. Good.

If the currencies are NOT being exchanged for goods and services that's not so good. Though they could just work as an alternative store of value too.
The problem is that it won't help the little guy who has to sell every store of value he or she owns in order to get dollars to pay rent.

I think the best route is something like what the Brave browser is doing.
Our online data is worth $600 or more each year.
If the blockchain can replace Google and Zucc's services and get the buyers of our data to pay us in a new currency THEN you have a currency everyone has and it is being exchanged for real world value. Not just exchanged for dollars.

I've listened to everyone.
There are literally only three people who understand and can explain the banking/ Federal Reserve system
Byron Dale (in that last video)
Ellen Brown (of the Public Banking Institute)
and Bill Still (watch the doc Money Masters)

Rickards and Schiff along with hundred of others, (mostly Jews) were saying there was going to be a great crash coming and that everyone should buy gold and commodities. It was a pump and dump. I didn't lose money because I was already broke but these (((people))) were spending all their time getting the retail investor to sell their stocks and buy commodities. Stocks soared and commodities crashed. Gold didn't crash to nothing like other commodities but if you look at a max chart you can see it was pumped and dumped (still a fine store of value though).

The U.S. will be fine as long as whites are in control. Sounds ignorant to the normie but that's the way it is. Blacks and latinos are corrupt and hate America.
When America can no longer function politically the military will lose control and our markets, legal system, intellectual property, education systems, media, manufacturing capacity will be done. When we can't do business the dollar will no longer be the reserve currency. The reserve currency would probably become the Euro.

AI is going to do great things for white people though. Robots will hopefully replace the Mexican before it's too late.

NO CRASH IS COMING
Only a recession, which is due, and it will happen now if Trump can't pass tax reform.
The stock market will lose 40% and unemployment will spike. Nothing disastrous though.

This is also a good video.
Though the maker of the video never exposes the fractional reserve lending scheme.

He runs the world's largest hedge fund. I assume he knows all about it and like most rich people he likes it.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHe0bXAIuk0

I will definitely listen to the people you mentioned, always looking for more sources.

>When America can no longer function politically the military will lose control
When do you think this will happen? Trump has strong ties to the military, do you think people will try to run a coupe/Spring or will this all be coming when he's done with his term(s)?

Just give it time, like I said, we're still in the innovator phase. Btw did you ever think about issuing a token for the usage of the online data? Now that atomic swaps are being developed between crytos I think the average Joe can now enter cryptospace and everyday goods and services will quickly follow.

Not for ten or twenty years.
Texas and Florida could turn blue forever with amnesty or with just welfare shitskins breeding.
Federal non-white rule in America will be just like Democrat rule in Detroit or any other third world shit hole.
I don't even mean it as an insult. Most of the black and brown people I know prefer filth and the law of the jungle. Like animals.

I expect a second American AR with so much corruption, lack of representation AND a brown welfare state.

I am an optimist.
Poor whites have never had so much tools to learn computer science and put their code up on Github to get a job.
The financial system, as bad as it is for whites, is kind of good because it tends to punish the biggest losers, who tend to be non-whites being lazy and irresponsible.
Computer science is the culmination of our heritage. AI and robots will lead to justice and white rule wherever we end up.
We just can't be such fucking pussies all the time.

I also don't understand what the world would do if it wasn't in debt. I suppose debt keeps limited control of the resources and causes brown abortions.
How much of the world would they destroy if they weren't in debt. THIS is why I ask what kind of economy we have.
Look at what South America and Africa have done to their natural habitats with just the Chainsaw, to quote Andrew Anglin.

Me? No.
I pretty much just know python well enough to scrape and manage data from most places online.
Just finished learning Algebra. Now I'm learning calculus so I can read deep learning papers and see what I can do with that and all the data I can scrape.
Calculus also important for robotics, though I figure that stuff will all be solved and bundled together if I need a killer robot.

Hopefully Gab issues a token and makes advertisers buy it THEN pass users who opt in to ads most of the tokens.

Server space is much cheaper then it was in Zucc's day. Gab could kill Facebook with this model.

Zucc, google and a bunch of personal data stalking companies have the data now.
Something can and will be made that cuts out these middlemen.
I'm not going to make the thing if that's what you meant.