HOLY SHIT: STREET SHITTER IS A TRANS

This needs to spread everywhere because the story will now be memory-holed everywhere - the "woman" who has been shitting all over Colorado has recently gotten its dick cut off and is shitting all over the place to "deal with the surgery."

Perfectly normal. Just like us.

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/mad-poopers-spokesman-tries-to-clear-air.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/mad-poopers-spokesman-tries-to-clear-air.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So this thing is "mensturating/shitting" all over a colorado street.

citizen, report to your designated dilating street

wew

>struggling after gender reassignment surgery and as she battles a traumatic brain injury
chicken or egg Sup Forums?

Holy fuck bro I'm trying to grill a steak over here

Aussies strike again

Kek'd

Hahaha holy shit
Yeah this story will be dropped HARD. He's not mentally ill though. That's for sure

Definitely egg. Trannies are just ugly/social failures with low confidence who think they can be born again as a woman.

this is disgusting, how is this not mutilation?
what is the long term prognosis of this shit? are they prone to infections?

just...fuck.

Biological chicken identifying as an egg

It's a gaping wound that has be continually kept open by inserting a dildo in there everyday. When it weeps with pus and blood they consider it their period.

Enjoy.

another thing. this kind of shit is antithetical to the LGBTQ+ cause

i mean, this person cleary ONLY finds self worth through what is between their legs, which is just now just a mangled meat pocket.

imagine the scars, fuck this is a huge red pill for me

Hungry for Ramen?

It's is literally an open wound that they have to dilate ever day by sticking dildos inside or it will heal back up. Also, since its a cavity with no natural way of cleaning, there are reports of ungodly smells with no way to really clean.

Huh, that is an odd looking poo poo.

sexy? what kind of a sex life can they expect to have?

so getting your nuts chopped off turns you into a poo in loo

that explains a lot

Kek

>genital reassignment
what?
>traumatic brain injury
oh.

Holy fuck Colorado has gotten so terrible. Gas the transplants, state war now.

I hope someone holds it at gunpoint until the police can come arrest it for public indecency.

Holy fucking shit! I was expecting explosive diarrhea not that.

and this is the alternative they choose to just being happy with their chodes? god damn, this is a fucking mental illness

can you imagine peeling panties only to find this petri dish...

that file name tho

HAHAHAHA niceee

gonna show this one to mom

>hungry4ramen.cz
it's the new 2girls1cup

>STREET SHITTER IS A TRANS
this explains her mental illness about pooping on people's yards

All based on an anonymous comment made on a video? I call shenanigans. GLORIOUS shenanigans.

>tfw trannies and indians operate on the same wavelength

god damn thats nasty, haven't seen this one, what a fucked up load of people, don't even help at all lol.

>omg trips
can someone make this happen?

I've read somewhere that the more people there are around you, the less likely you'll get help because everyone is thinking that someone else is bound to help so no one does.

>suffers traumatic brain injury
>becomes trans

Really makes you think.

Ive also read that the more chinks around the more likely cell phone footage of no one helping.

I mean I wouldn't help if I was there...

She takes a knee when she pisses.

>there are reports of ungodly smells with no way to really clean.

Sorry, user, we might need you to take one for the team and report back to us if that is true or not.

tsk tsk tsk, what shill bitches

>Street shitter IV

that flag , i'm not surprised tbqh m8

checked and kek'd

Would you take a knee during the anthem if you had uncontrollable diarrhea?

underrated

Sounds like pop-science

Dude wtf

I think it's time to admit humanity is a failed experiment and it's time to self terminate

I consider it lube

Elliot from Dc101 had a statement saying it was due to a recent "traumatic neurological event" or some shit. Should have known better

it just fell out

wtf the fucking chink just fell out of the cunt
fucking chinks dude, makes me want to nuke them all.

Squatting is the best way to give birth and take a shit. That's why I always use the shorter toilet at my office to take a shit. I feel like it's closer to squatting than using the other one that's like an inch or two taller.

they have a good description of her (Samantha Hyde), butt at least now she's only defecating on lawns as opposed to like before.

k

Be honest, would you touch that or even get near that? That's gross and stinks, the woman was clearly mentally ill and the fetus a lost case since it fell into brick, has her genes and suffered brain damage, there was no way that thing was gonna live for long.

How could I have guessed that a mentally ill street shitter would be trans?

top kek

what a shocker....

r/ unexpected

kill all gooks

>better get my purse out of my birthjuice

That's what they want you to think. Really, we are in a They Live / Truman Show type situation with them. There are more of them, and they are closer than you think.

because it's also using their dick which is inverted in their (((neovag))), hair still grows inside and they have a tendency to grow hairballs in there that they need to clean out often.

Here we go

>captcha: stop ying

Mental Illness Strikes Again.
>Street Shitter Suicide Soon

>checked

>nobody picks up the baby
>not even the mother
>getting your clothes and hands dirty are too much trouble for a new human being
>mother barely looks at the child
>90% of the people are smiling
Holy fuck are gooks even human?

Long have I stared into the abyss

meanwhile in canada

Definitely not mentally ill though.

>foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/mad-poopers-spokesman-tries-to-clear-air.html
mental illness

This is so disturbing. I saw this about a month ago and it gave me nightmares.

I like how the woman is checking to see if that umbilical cord is edible

What we learned,
Anal fisting and running doesn't ......

please tell me this is some dark humor tv show koreans make to make fun of chinks

I actually feel legitimately sick, gonna take some rennie, fuck you user

WHY ARE THEY SMILING WHAT THE FUCK. literally sub human behavior

Someone kill that faggot, the hospital and the postmaker for making me want to barf?

>EAT THA POOPOO

>foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/mad-poopers-spokesman-tries-to-clear-air.html

So basically a Sup Forums tard shitposted in the youtube comment section and foxnews reported it as fact?

And you call the liberal news fake media....

Ok

Fucking animal

Chinese aren't human

WHY

IS

IT

ALWAYS

CHINA

>first amendment
lmao

>Shitting on the street is a first amendment protected right.

Pajeet would be proud.
I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

This would not happen if you fucking bigots allowed this distressed women to use the ladies restroom

That explains everything.

I'm more horrified by the mother, your baby is lying there in the road. Pick the fucking thing up and hold it to your breast.

"Mad Pooper's Spokesman Tries to Clear Air" has to be one of the greatest headlines I ever read.

Yeah, it's the bystander effect. Well known phenomenon. That's why in an emergency you should always direct your requests for help to a specific individual eg if providung first aid "You, phone an ambulance. You, find me something to dress the wound"

Look at all of those high IQ so called honorary whites giving first aid and doing what's right