Hibike! Euphonium

is it yuri?

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Kumiko at least is completely straight.

I do think it's possible that Reina has an infatuation with her, though, in addition to her crush on sensei.

I wish I had a cute anime girl to help me learn an instrument.

Just learn to play with a triangle.

3 more months cant Kyoanus release a proper trailer with new clips?

They are teasing the audience.

Most fall anime don't even have proper sites up.

I wonder what would happen if I post this.

FUCKING NIGGERS RUINING THIS COUNTRY BUILD A WALL

I thought I already escaped the autism and paranoia when I stopped going on Sup Forums. It turns out, Sup Forums has someone just as autistic and paranoid as barneyfag.

> barneyfag
Please explain.

He reacts pretty much the same way this guy does whenever someone posts pony on Sup Forums, always posting the same images and always posting the same accompanying text. Even if it's the most obscure fan-art that nobody would guess is pony-related, he will find a way and recognize it. He believes that there is a giant conspiracy going over at /mlp/ to convert the entirety of Sup Forums to bronies. Last I encountered him, he said he failed an entire semester's film class just to lurk Sup Forums for that type of content.

It's the way you react that makes you so similar to him that this spamming I'm seeing suddenly becomes filtered-out noise just by your presence

This is amazing, it's like I never left Sup Forums at all. Don't worry, I'm not going to argue that whatever you're doing is counterproductive. I learned it the hard way from Sup Forums's resident paranoid.

No, it's bad

What does have to do with barneyfag or Madoka?

Nothing, this is a Hibike thread so stop replying to off-topic cancer.

But all the Hibike images were sages.

Friendly reminder that homosexuality is a sin and by committing said sin,you enrage God. Kumiko should settle down with Shuichi before she is dammed to the eternal pits of hell.

The fact you are clearly just looking for excuses to bump your shitposting thread to keep it more active.

>off-topic cancer
You mean like you're Madoka crack spamming?

Must suck knowing you are wrong about literally everything you think, do and say. It's why you refuse to actually answer what people say.

Like, the very first thing you said is wrong.
>waaah u always post the same images
>gets shown how the crack spammer (himself) is always posting the same images
>ignores it
See how obvious your behavior patterns are?

And the only actual problem here is that the mod, Troid, refuses to enforce the rules.

>Troid is still stalking the thread so he can defend shitposters and people who are breaking the rules
>he will do this until the day he dies

jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

You sage them for the sole purpose of pretending you are someone else so you can bump the thread with other posts and try to make it look like you are multiple people. The you can try to say 'lol xdd no one thinks crack is bad".

None of the Hibike images have even mentioned crack.

bumpu

Don't reply to it.
Why aren't you just letting this thread die?

The Hibike images were sages. They are not keeping this thread alive any longer.

fuck off back to your containment threads
I swear to fuck, Hiro needs to make a separate board for you fucks or just ban madoka-fags all together.

Soon all will come to realize that these two get more hot and sweaty together than Kumiko and Reina ever will.

No, but for some reason they are trying their hardest to make sure you can't tell.

None of the Madoka crack posts have responded to the Kumiko/Reina posts. All the Kumiko/Reina posts have simply responded to people responding to them. But, if you want me to tell them off, then fine.

Please don't crack images of the characters. You degrade them by saying their feelings are weak.

I fucking love Ribbon's naked legs!

*Please don't post crack images of the characters.

I wish I have that level of determination, but for something else

>Kumiko should settle down with Shuichi

Don't worry, she already did.

Source.

How many times now is this that you have bumped your shitposting thread from page 10?
Do you really have nothing else to do with your life.

they just friends xd

Yes it's yuri, at least it has lots of elements that indicates it is. It's more a Class S yuri than full bloom yuri.

Yes.

You realize that you look pathetic and everyone can tell it's just you bumping your thread over and over because your life is so meaningless you have nothing else in it.

>complains about bumping the thread
>while bumping the thread