Bombshell..Bombshell

Senate while Roger Stone testifies...reveals.....DNC handed over their Servers to FBI

Comey had earlier testified...DNC refused to hand over their Computer Server.....

THIS IS BOMBSHELL

THIS IS EPIC....

infowars.com/exclusive-democrats-accidentally-leak-new-info-on-hacked-dnc-server/

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/exclusive-democrats-accidentally-leak-new-info-on-hacked-dnc-server/
youtube.com/watch?v=SqIY8KvuoJo
youtube.com/watch?v=kXb_Vvour8Q
infowars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>infowars
You leafs are strange, shitpost or not. Got anything else to back it up?

You're a shill. Piss off.

>It is bad asking for more sources other then infowars because you want some more supporting evidence so this can be a real happening.
You are the shill nigger.

You're asking to be spoonfed instead of actively looking. You are now a double-confirmed shill.

Fuck off, faggot.

Of course I want OP to do the extra work, he fucking posted a link to infowars.

Here is a link to the video.....

This is EPIC.....

>meme flag
>finds infowards suspect
You are a shill. Fuck OFF.

>infowars

why do the mods allow fake news?

Roger Stone has exposed perjury. LMAO. Look at this sliding.

Grasp what has happened....Either the Senate lied or Comey lied....

DNC sever was handed over.. .

Republicans shocked during Roger Stone testimony as they did not know this!

I think it's about to get lit real fast. Mark my words. Remember, remember.

All the MSM has been hammering home that DNC server not handed over.....

Astoundingly its revealed DNCserver was handed over....

Straight up perjury uncovered as Comey had adamantly testified DNC refused to hand over the server.

So it's not real until it's reported on CNN? Are you lost, flaggot?

This is astounding!

Getting nervous yet?
You sound nervous.

Comey also testified that he found no evidence of Russian hacking. How could that be if he hadn't looked on the servers?

Pretty interesting.

Roger stone is a lying piece of shit. Jones needs to dump this fucking ass. "I heard, that a source heard that another source heard that blah blah blah "

He was right fucking there, you dumbass.

Let's see how long the secret committee can sit on this and expect no one to get the full record.

Either way, you're fucked.

I have already read the complete event viewer log of the handed-over-yet-not-handed-over server and boy are my eyelids heavy. I'd say it's about time to stop worrying about impending indictments or the deep state's last-ditch efforts blowing up in their face and just get some shuteye. If the attempt at an American Maidan on November Fourth just results in dead terrorists, so what? You still need your sleep.

Roger Stone reveals exclusively to Infowars how two California democrats in the House Intelligence Committee accidentally revealed new information on the email server investigation, a surprise to Trey Gowdy and others who had been kept in the dark.

THIS IS BOMBSHELL

Heh. Neocon scumsucker. Piss off.

No...no....it wasn't a source from a source saying this....The House Intelligence Committee said it....

TRY TO GRASP HOW HUGE THIS IS.

>When you're so worried you start forgetting your current agenda and fall back on an earlier one
Uh, oh, uh- fake news, uh.. oh, wait that was used against us, uh, uh..

Zerohedge reporting something. Inforwars reporting this.
Gee, almost like something is... something is... I-I can't seem to put my finger on it.

And god dammit why are they making me have to watch a video.

I'm counting the days when they're all behind bars. Not kidding.

Now bozos like come out thinking they're not transparently full of shit.

the source is c-span lol

it's our actual fucking senators sitting around talking

Look at this newfag not knowing who Roger Stone is.

Its the House Intelligence Committee saying this....

Trey Gowdy is shocked to learn this....

Either Coney lied while under oath or the Intelligence Committee is lying.....

Both can't be right....

THIS IS MASSIVE!!!!

MSM has been touting for months DNC server not handed over to FBI...Comey testifies....DNC server not handed over to FBI.....

THIS WAS ALL FALSE....NOT ACCIRDING TO INFOWARS...NOT ACCORDING TO ALEX JONES....

IT'S ACCORDING TO THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE.. ..

This is not a bombshell, the real bombshell is that Jones just red-pilled us to the fact that the president is being blue-pilled by the deep state.

tldr; you guys are fucking morons

THE FIRE FUCKING RISES

I wonder who is behind this post.

haha, I want Stone to make Satan appear to testify

>why do the mods allow fake news?

I don't see a link to your favorite news site, CNN, faggot.

A black libertarians gaining all these (You)s because I asked for something a little more then just infowars.

Roger Stone will kill the democratic party once and for all the communist dragon will be destroyed

then he will make weed legal and retire to the elderly bodybuilding sex swinger scene

Why would they lie about this? I only remember the point about it not having been handed over as a point people on the right would make? Doesn't this make the Democrats look better?

if this was on cspan or if there is documentation from house intelligence committee somebody can post minutes to them talking about it or reference a memo or something

waiting spindoctors

>Why would they lie about this?
to prevent congressmen from asking questions about the contents

And they said nothing was going to happen after the 23th

Perhaps you don't understand....

Roger Stone testified before the House Intelligence Committee....

A Committee Democrat let slip that the FBI were give the DNC servers...

Trey Gowdy, who is on the committee is shocked as he does not know this...

Why might Gowdy be shocked? Well Comey had previously testified under oath the FBI did not have the servers....

Why is this not on CNN? This goes against CNN agenda. How would it look to CNN if at this point in time they need to call out Comey as committing perjury?

Etc etc etc....

Are you people legitimately retarded? What in the hell is wrong with you? All of this, everything that was said in this joke hearing was a repeat of everything we knew over a year ago. All of it. Its not bombshell, or breaking, or even mildly interesting. Its just a repeat of last year for retarded people and the lobotomized. Garbage.

It is not that I want it to be written about on CNN, I just don't have that much belief in infowars other then memes. I didn't even click the link yet lol.

>I just don't have that much belief in infowars other then memes.

totally justified position, but it's possible to take the reference without ever watching them and see for yourself weather or not there is any validity to these claims, through cspan or anything else in the congressional record

Now this opens about asking questions about the DNC computer server.....

Why? Because contrary to Comeys testimony....the FBI does have the server....

Comey hid this truth from the Committee....

Now real evidence can be obtained about how DNC documents some how left the server....the deep state does not real evidence.....

Even if you don't like Infowars at least here what Stone, who testified today has to say...

However make sure you bump this as this info has got to get out and we all know MSM and shill will try and bury it..

Here's Comey saying they never had direct access to the DNC servers
youtube.com/watch?v=SqIY8KvuoJo

Nigger it might just mean that this is a relatively recent development. Comeys been gone a while and with all the heat on dsw, Awan, and obviously crowdstrike, if nobody had the server that would be worse.

Maybe fagdems are slowing it down or trying to hide it from other members. The fbi has also failed to meet the subpoenas. You're probably right. This is leading into something real.

But this tidbit is kinda gay.

Spread the news....

Holy shit!

>here what Stone, who testified today has to say...
Roger Stone is a personal hero of mine

he made the Trump presidency a reality, I get the feeling the flashlight being thrown on the democrats ugliest dirt hasn't even started.

y-you got a Verrit authentication code for that quote senpai?

However....Trey Gowdy was unaware.....he is on the Committee.....

And what does that point refute in my statement?

Fucking idiot.

Oh you mean legitimate sources like the ones that lie daily about russia? The ones that said trump wasnt wiretapped? The ones that said iraq had wmds? That said bengazi was started by a viral video? That said hilary had a 98.2% chance of winning? That said we can keep our health insurance plan if we like it? That said its illegal to look at wikileaks? That clintons emails were no big deal? That staged muslim memorial services for children that got blown to pieces in london? That said islam is the religion of peace, that antifa are revolutionaries, and that blm are peaceful civil rights protesters? That said the president, after 40 years of being in the public spotlight just up and decided he was gonna support the kkk and nazis(who both were staged)? That lied about literally ever single thing that came out of trumps mouth during the campaign? That gave clinton debate questions? That colluded with dnc on articles? And that actively gave a platform or pushed for pedophilia(cnn, wapo, nytimes, salon)? You mean those legitimate sources? Nah they are no longer credible and if they said the sky was blue i would still go outside to check. INFOWARS on the other hand, never did any of those things and would never knowingly lie to my face. So the way I see it is, infowars is the truth, and every msm should be banned.

here

There are also other aspects that play into this:

As of today, the public is now aware that Comey had decided several months in advance to burry the Clinton email investigation and not prosecute. This may also imply that Comey was in contact with Lynch in refusing to prosecute as well as that odd meeting she had with Bill Clinton alone on the tarmac in Arizona (or wherever the fuck that happened).

This brings up several questions:
1) Comey handed over the servers and lied about it under oath, why?
2) Comey decided months in advance to burry the Clinton email investigation and stopped looking into it, why?
3) Possible collusion between Lynch and Comey?
4) There is now division in the House Intelligence Committee: why is it that the democrat senators are privy to the server email but the republican senators are just now learning about this fact?

If you don't like infowars....that's cool....however it is not infowars saying this.....

ITS THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE...

Infowars is only the messenger on this one....they are not the message

Epic post.

cheers m8

It's just shills dude

> THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

It's just Roger Stone, god lord people, like puppies with ADHD,

>DNC handed over their Servers to FBI
not quite what Roger said a while ago on Tucker

Americans are canceling their cable services faster than at any other time in history because of this

Your point 4 is right on....
4) There is now division in the House Intelligence Committee: why is it that the democrat senators are privy to the server email but the republican senators are just now learning about this fact?

However I'd expand on it.

How are these Democrat senators obtaining this secret information...clearly the information is being route to them outside of legal procedures...

Also why are these Democrat senators not revealing this vital info that is pertinent to the investigation to the other members of the Committee?

As I said this is HUUUGE!

>MAGA my fellow pedes

Well stated.

Now the issue becomes, will the GOP fold or grow a spine?

youtube.com/watch?v=kXb_Vvour8Q

at the 2:25 mark

Does he have any evidence or is he just trying to get some more time in the spotlight?

What do you want them to do? More subpoenas? I think it's Sessions next.

Don't you get it! Stone is merely the messenger....Stone is not the message....

The message is what the House Intelligence Committee let slip out...or to put it completely toned down manner...the message is what Committee said...

Shots fired

Oy vey! My seizures!
It's the Shoa all over again!
You'll be hearing from my attorney!

My first three questions are a bit more obvious as Lynch and Comey were shilling for Clinton, but the fact that the democrat senators hid the whereabouts of the servers from their republican colleagues within the House Intelligence Committee means likely means that the fire rises. Those two California senators also shilled for Clinton to the White House. If someone raises the alarm to this fact alone, I think that a special investigative committee or Sessions will step in to out these traitors who have infiltrated the fucking HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE of all fucking committees. God damn, democrats are fucking criminal.

Blah blah blah. Nothing ever comes of these accusations. Unless killary is convicted and imprisoned don't even bother making a thread.

Don't you have a bread line to go stand in?

Infowars is a legitimate news source and Canadians are probably the most respected members on this board.

>adhom

LOW ENERGY SHILL

>infowars
stop reading there

Bump for bombshell

fucking triggered skippy.

Trey Gowdy need a to make a press release about this....

If the Republicans on this Intelligence Committee let themselves be whipping boys and let the Democrats on the Committee get away with what they have now done: sidestep proper legal procedures, keep secret from the Committee vital information, and effectively thwart the relevant areas of the investigation for unspoken of reason....than....only the people can right the ship..m

Roger please lay low or you are going to get Trump impeached.

Holy shit!

We're coming for you, Skippy.

This is literally nothing.

Infowars, TruePundit, George Webb, etc., have two clickbait tactics: (1) make up shit; or (2) rehash legitimate news from months prior.

As for that Dem "slipping," it sounds like another idiot whose left hand doesn't know what his right hand is doing -- or someone miserably thinking he can cast doubt on the common right-wing criticism that the FBI never had the server.

None of this is going to progress unless Awan sings like a bird (unlikely) or Assange decides to stop dicking around and drop a bombshell.

Does the article make any NEW claims? Does it present any proof or witnesses?

The only jew besides Goldwater who won't be getting gassed.

>23th
Go to bed user, you're tired.
I know this is huge but sleep is important.

You are right.

I think the key is Democrat Senators on the Intelligence Committee hid fror Republicans on the same Committee the whereabouts of the DNC server...and hiding that they knew the FBI had the server cut off potential questions being asked about the server.....

These Democrat senators impeded the investigation by keeping hidden what they knew from their fellow investigators colleagues...

bumping from the edge of my seat

for the people who haven't put 2 + 2 together yet, the Source is obviously Roger Stone. He was in the room being questioned. He would know better than anybody what was said in the room, and there will be transcripts to back it up. It's legit info.

> people this retarded to swallow the Dems' attempt to pivot into "FBI finally got the server, and muh Russia."

Exactly. Come on senpai. Hillary blaming Comey for her loss after he buried something of this magnitude is just even more astounding now. DOTR when exactly?

You say this is nothing as its only common right wing conspiracy FBI did not have the server.....

Trey Gowdy who is on the Committee didn't know the FBI had the server....why didn't he know this.....

Well Comey testified the FBI didn't have the sever....

The Democrats on the Committee kept it hidden from the Republicans on the Committee that the FBI had the server...

Roger Stone IS the witness, faggot. Watch the fucking video. He testified to the House Intel Committee today.

Nice pasta. good MSM redpill

Boom!!!
>assuming it's real