youtu.be/2Bu8csZ4wXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off nigger

>hides flag
Really makes you think

>america dabbled in about 80 years of slavery before fighting a war to end it
>meanwhile in countries that are non-oppressive to black people today

The only good commie is a dead one with his own cock shoved in his mouth

go to Mauritania and become a slave you stupid faggot.

kill yourself

>fuck up half the letters/ has to write over them

Classic Nigger, doesn't know how to use a pen. You can see they were doing a lowercase K but remembered halfway through that they needed an capital K so they just scribbled over and made it capital. They fucked up the N too.

I assume you already packed all your belongings and are hopping on the first flight out of the USA tomorrow then?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Communists > Jews

>south america
>slavery
Must be kidding

Same fucking thing

Get rid of them both

and go to where? you have subverted all of the proud communist countries with cia bullshit. The revolution continues on though, you cannot stop us

>WHITE PEEOPLE DID SLAVURY
>yea but white people also en-
>SHUT EP U FOKIN WITE MAIl

Too poor to go out and buy a new marker, faggot?

I can't understand why a person despises a patriotic symbol of such country yet lives within its borders, enjoys its benefits and liberties that the same symbol represents

>brought to you by slavery and genocide

And? Tell us the real problem

Could you have found a cheaper flag?

>Walmart shopper detected.

OP is asspained the commie just got handled for that picture of him at west point.

Communists = jews.

There you go.

lmao there are no laws or regulations that he broke. You seem to be jealous that revolutionaries are generally more intelligent than rightists

BS. The biggest capitalists in America are Jews.

Become a citizen of the world and officially renounce you're citizenship. It will really show all those bigots

low quality bait, faggot. Enjoy your (You)'s.

The White Man Be Oppressing Me Even Though My IQ Be 85. Hmmm Really Make You Think. I Un Want Non Of That Slavery Over BS

wahh slavery XDD

Nobody asked you, LARPer.

They're the same thing. All communists are Jews, but not all Jews are open communists.

Isn’t that on par with the holohoax? Happened about 190 years ago, when no one we know was alive ....

really? you are in the greatest country on this earth! so many would murder just to have what you take for granted.

When ever I hear the Russian National anthem I have to stand up straight with a Nazi salute and my hard boner in my other hand.

Anybody else have this problem ?

Well said. A country built by runaways who attempted genocide and wrote an anthem about some dyed cloth the waved as they killed countrymen from the lands they left behind. SAD.

How do you have all this time to shitpost? Doesn't it interfere with your career?

Show us your flag you pussy

That flag gave you the right to do that. If you where in a commie country they would starve your ass to death.

poor fag detected

>implying that jews aren't on both sides
user...

>You have to work in order to not starve
>Just like every other human to ever exist

>implying that communists have jobs

WTF i love north korea now

>implying that emptying the dishwasher isn't a job

BURN IT
BURN IT ALREADY

FUCK THIS FASCIST COUNTRY

No comment

Lets talk about something else

Pseudo-poorfag pretends to care about niggers when we all know he's a richfag bourgeois.

Shills BTFO

>Flag
>Hidden
>Isreal

Good try Juden.

SAGED

>thinks america is shit
>thinks he is poor and oppressed

>actual poor and oppressed flock here by the millions proving OP is privileged and clueless to the realities of the world.

Suck it up butter cup and go back to ordering starbucks and eating avocado toast while you bitch and whine about being oppressed in the wealthiest nation on earth earning more than the middle class of most nations being a damn shitlord who probably makes $10 an hour.

Yeah, drug cartels would never kidnap sex slaves....

holy shit same
It can get really sweaty, too.

youtu.be/2Bu8csZ4wXs

Ok, then leave it, potato nigger.

May I suggest Africa? Surely a land ruled by black people wouldn't be built by slavery

There are chances at new countries everyday in Africa and the middle east.
Go get yourself a militia and establish a commune there. We'll check on you in a few years to see how your communist "paradise" is doing.

North Korea does accept people that want to defect from western countries.
Go be part of the "worker's paradise"

kek

keep hiding on the internet, you don't have the balls to carry that on the street anyway cuck

illiterate commie nigger fucked up the third K
kys faggot

>> Literally supports mexican workers and abortion

KYS DESU SENPAI

oh fucking please, you know that isn't how communism can work. Capitalist structures are inherently imperialistic

The genocide hasn't even started friendo...

I remember being 15

at least your mom packed you some lunch, you fucking moon cricket.

What you don't see is the massive fucking platoon of soldiers ready to gun them down if they stop rallying.

or maybe, just maybe, they're there because they want to be there? I swear to god rightists are so ridiculously conspiratorially minded. I think it's because they operate primarily upon fear, hence the racism, Islamophobia, and homophobia