Budweiser Distributor pulls NFL programming from market after protests

LAFAYETTE, LA – Schilling Distributing Company has made the decision to pull all Bud Light point-of-sale material featuring the NFL and New Orleans Saints marks following last weekend’s National Anthem protests. Schilling has been locally Veteran-Owned through three generations since 1950, and it strongly supports our Nation’s flag and law enforcement.

Schilling believes that while everyone has a right to peacefully protest, doing so at the expense of our National Anthem is not an appropriate way to go about it.

“With all the negative attention the NFL is receiving right now due to these protests, we do not feel it is appropriate to associate our brand with them in the marketplace at this time,” said Charles “Buddy” Schilling, Vice-President of Schilling Distributing. “These sponsorship deals are made at a national level, and while Bud Light has been an official partner of the NFL and New Orleans Saints for years, there is no need for us to ask our retailer partners to promote such controversial organizations to help sell product.”

Schilling will offer alternative programming to retailers in the meantime, including point-of-sale material featuring such messages as “Proud to Serve Those Who Serve” and “This Bud’s for You, Louisiana.”

This decision was made at the local level by Schilling Distributing Company and does not in any way reflect the views of Anheuser-Busch.

Schilling Distributing Company was founded in 1950 by Herbert Schilling exclusively selling Anheuser-Busch products.

Schilling currently operates out of a 162,000 ft2 warehouse selling 4 million cases annually.

They operate as Lafayette’s only locally-owned alcohol beverage distributor under Mr. Herbert E. Schilling II and his son, Mr. Charles “Buddy” H. Schilling, II,
klfy.com/2017/09/26/schilling-distributing-pulls-nfl-programming-from-market/

B

That's my home state boys.

APOLOGIZE.

No more "saints fan and bud man"

that is the most blatant illuminati logo i've seen in a long time.

blimp

"Schilling" !=(!="Shilling")

Mine as well. Proud of the balls on these guys. Nice balls.

My hometown.

Damn, that many coonasses here.
>iberia parish here.

Are the Boomers waking up?

I think so die hard saints fan are done with the team. At work 6 said fuck the NFL, only 1 guy said he would still watch games. The rest said Benson can take the saints and leave the state. Age 40 and up are pissed.

>official coon state of the union
>still manages to be based and patriotic as fuck
How does Louisiana do it? Do they put something in the water to keep the darkies docile?

>Damn, that many coonasses here.
Plaquemines here

No loss. Bud Light is garbage.

>Morality stances by brain numbing producers

I drink beer too I know what it does.

Because cajuns are acadians not creole.

Our nogs are still pretty feral, and there are a ton of them, but it really hasn't been that long since deseg ended and as you probably know, living and working around blacks is the quickest way to get wise to their ways.

I used to live in Lafayette. Good for them.

Next week's MSM headlines
>Boomers are dead
>Boomers are over
>Boomers don't have to be your audience

Cajuns and niggers hated each other when I lived in Lafayette over a decade ago. The white bars were closed an hour early to avoid conflicts between the whites and blacks. The place was segregated as fuck. We didn't even drive in the nigger part of town.

My city!

B

There's another distributor in Mandeville. Won't even affect Bud's margins at all.