BAMN hatchetwoman Yvette Felarca was arrested today after assaulting Kyle "Based Stickman" Chapman

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/09/26/uc-berkeley-police-warn-sproul-rally-counterprotest/
sfgate.com/news/article/berkeley-protest-sproul-plaza-patriot-prayer-12230585.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

praise kek

>implying ANTIFA and alt-right are the same fucking people

*arent

:3

Link? I can find her being arrested but nothing on why.

berkeleyside.com/2017/09/26/uc-berkeley-police-warn-sproul-rally-counterprotest/

>Three arrests after fistfights between right, left at UC Berkeley
sfgate.com/news/article/berkeley-protest-sproul-plaza-patriot-prayer-12230585.php

Wasn't she on probation or something? They need to lock her up for good.

>be nice or the nonwhites will kill your kids
BASED

But Kyle, which white National Guardsmen are going to enforce integration on their own home town? America is not 95 percent white like it was when forced integration began.

This post reveals the wrench in the system of the race mixer agenda. At some point in the next 20 years, the RMA runs out of white enforcers to such a degree that the Jewish Masters either have to say Kill Whitey openly or they have to stop killing whitey.

The best they can hope for is Brazil 2.0 and that shames them deeply. They can never match the white man and his world so they are trying to destroy whites as fast as possible before more than a few of them start fighting back.

To remind the audience: White Enforcers are the only people who have forced integration in a major way on white communities. When whites have few to zero places left to run, they will not be able to pretend that everything is fine. (The non whites will stop being submissive and polite once they have majorities.)

if i was the cop taking her down i'd secretly hump my dick against her ass crack, taking that bitch to the ground would give me a rager, she'd complain but she'd just sound crazy, yeah sure, that cop was rubbing his cock on your ass...ok

Do we just move to Asia at that point ? It feels like besides innawoods the future will be bleak .

fuck that convicted felon. 100 years ago he would of got hung, for robbing some lady at gunpoint.

to a place with two billion yvette felarcas?

I get a strong feeling that you have engaged in that kind of behaviour before, and possibly enjoyed it.

should've been a little rougher on the takedown

don't make me take you down leper-khan!

>trump will get ben carsoned
>he won't win the primary
>he won't win
>he won't build a wall
>even if you stop immigration whites are still going to die out
The brainwashing is deep, but we'll unroot it.

Link?

Good. That cunt should be hung from a meat hook.

underrated

Finalky. Lock up that cunt and strip her of her processional career.

Back to page 1

Alright, I'm done

Mother's and possibly her address:

>based

Traitors hang first.

His wife kinda is a gook...

The White Population is still growing, despite the propaganda. even the black population isn't growing as fast as the white, it's just not growing at the rate that we're taking in Shitskins.