Who will be the 46th President and why will it be Kamala Harris?

Let's face it she is going to be Obama 2.0

Nope it will be Nicholas Rothschild

Harris is half black, half poo, and married to a Jew.

I certainly hope she's the Democratic candidate. For reasons differing from yours.

Ugly sheboon.

it's gonna be Pence. Trump will either be impeached or his fat ass will die.
After that though Kamal Harris will probably be 47th, and thank God. Maybe we can get universal healthcare finally.

She's an inarticulate idiot though. Active/stupid. Too arrogant and self-absorbed to keep her mouth shut when she has no idea what she's talking about. Feminists might love her but everyone else will see her as a yappy brain-dead bitch. Hillary on a caffeine high.

the order of precedence for next gimmick president would be a white woman. so no.

She's half indian (dot, not feather)...is that what they meant by India Superpower by 2020?

Dems better pick a black woman or they won't get a single vote.

>not posting the mega-list

Black men will never vote for a black women. Hell they don't even like to date or fuck them

I wanna have sex with her so bad it fucking hurts anons - I will never cum inside her while she shames my demon seed spilling out of her onto her cocoa colored legs why fucking live?

The only thing she'll be running is her stinky nigger ass cheeks up and down my face

nope TRUMP 2020 with no doubt

the trifecta, kek save us

I will spend my life savings making sure this fuckin cunt doesn't do shit!

>Non whites will vote for her
>Not (((Bernie Sanders)))

kek'd have a (you) lad

>Meena Harris
And her hot niece Meena Harris is going to be......

She's a cunt, and she was secret winking with Jeff Sessions. Pretty sure they're fucking.

It's more about the point they've created the racial divide and they either stand by their word or crumble under the monster they created.

>she is going to be Obama 2.0
Wont happen,McCain will be too dead to give it to Democrats again

> MFW the campaign slogan writes itself