How do racists respond to this?

How do racists respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/kaepernicks-communist-sympathizing-muslim-girlfriend-believed-to-be-behind-protest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

False equivalence.

Beat me to it. FPBP

Well. What’s a Rosa parks?

>How do racists respond to this?
We know.

>jeff(((israel)))
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Like the NFL players have coherently put forth their reasoning other than vague terms like "unity", and that only started after trump shit on them.

By pointing out the nogs are disproportionately committing crime in this country, but cry crocodile tears anytime a cop rightfully attempts to stop them.

What exactly are a bunch of black men who make $250,000 a year at a minimum protesting exactly? Because it sure as fuck doesn't seem like racism to me.

Rosa Parks didn't commit DUI.

Kaepernick literally stated he did it as he couldn't in the right mind stand with a flag that meant oppression.

A dumb nigger who hated everything.

And Rosa Parks didn't make a $500,000 year salary.

How is it a false equivalence, dumbass racist?

SAGE works irl, too

>False equivalence.
When the first post is also the best post

Because Rosa Parks was protesting actual oppression

This.

OP is probably going to bail on his thread now hahahahhahaha

she was protesting the unfairness of public transportation
if she took a big shit on the flag it wouldn't have had the same impact would it

Well why do they have to protest when the flag is out then?

FPBP

Idk what it means but it sounds like it would trigger a liberal

Sounds about right. Made me laugh pretty hard too. That blunt, to the point reply. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
>still laughing

Maybe if they could get black behavior to change a little, there might be less shootings of blacks, ya think? Hmmm...

Rosa Parks was protesting Public Transportation though

this is where libs are now

>i i its not a protest of the flag or anthem

hahahahaha

> he couldn't in the right mind stand with a flag that meant oppression.

But he's ok living in the country that flag represents, profiting millions of dollars every year off its citizens, many of whom are supposedly oppressing him, and refusing to leave. Activates the almonds doesn't it?

We should meme burning man as a white supremacist event bought and paid for by Russia

>Implying the flag represents white supremacy.
>Country less white every year.
>Elected black man twice.
>Affirmative action for decades despite neverending failure.
>Corporate America in favor of diversity.
>Government in favor of diversity.

"G-g-guys i-isn't this black millionaire so b-brave for standing up to w-white supremacy?"

Rosa Parks was simply not following the law in defiance. She was not disrespecting our Flag or Anthem. These twats are doing it during the Anthem, not only disrespecting the fallen soldiers and veterans, but also disrespecting the Flag in which gave blacks rights because of Rosa Parks.

They're both niggers, who gives a fuck what they're protesting about.

They are protesting unarmed black people being shot by police.

Mike Brown ain't did nuffin nigga

/thread

>actual oppression
>not being able to sit in your favorite seat

the funny thing is that racists have a way to justify all sorts of oppression just as you're doing now.

Kaepernick's islamist girlfriend Nessa Diab radicalized him

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/kaepernicks-communist-sympathizing-muslim-girlfriend-believed-to-be-behind-protest/

>racists have a way to justify all sorts of oppression just as you're doing now.

Elaborate on this oppression or I'm going to call you a baitposting faggot.

That everyone is deviating from the issue at hand and that we should stop arguing semantics. Personally I do believe that it's disrespecting America in general.

But let's go to the arguments which the kneeling is supposed to be about. There is no such thing as systematic racism or inequalities. We live in a time where black people are definitely equal, have equal opportunity and sometimes more than white people with affirmative action.

Maybe if the black community addressed the actual issues like their shit community something could happen. Like how fatherless homes are so high, black on black violence is, degeneracy is extremely high in their smut pop music, that they think they can break laws and disobey authority/show dangerous behaviors to cops and then act like it's some crime when they get shot. They want us to just believe and accept we shouldn't trust our judges, good men who worked hard and treat the laws and constitution like sacred text. That we are supposed to shit on every authority figure in America for them.
Nah fuck anyone who thinks this. All they want is more free handouts and special treatment.

>cries about racism
>cries about how segregation wasn't real oppression

Whitey was taking a knee too. They just hate America

It's not a racial thing, it's an American thing.
You're part of the National Football League, not African Big Babby Nigger Faggot League.

More whites are shot by police every year than blacks. Despite the fact blacks commit more crime. So the race that commits more crimes gets shot less than the race who commits less crime. Even WaPo had to acknowledge this.

What country has a bus as a symbol of their nation?

Rosa Parks was literally protesting the public transportation system.

2.1 million is average salary

1. analogies aren't arguments 2. the more accurate analogy would be "Thinking NFL players are protesting football is like thinking Rosa Parks was protesting public transportation. Those are the mediums. The thing they are literally protesting is the anthem.

>How do racists respond to this?
If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

>implying xir didnt abandon it the second it hit post

Ok. So the very worst niggers playing and making the league minimum are making a little less than 5 times what an average American makes, and the average player is making about 42 times that.

Wow, America sure does have it out for black men. There's just no way any of them can ever get ahead because of all this discrimination.

Your whole bloodline needs to die off.

Prove that segregation was bad

>please stand with us in honoring the national anthem
>kneels
how is that not disrespect?

something only americans care about, the rest of the white world don't care about niggers or shitskins, the only people that do are the cunty americans who can't stop talking about them

I'm not a racist I'm a Patriot

It's not a false equivalence you toothless hick. They're protesting against police brutality and racial inequality. Nobody is protesting a flag and it's ridiculous to even insinuate that they are.

It's disrespect, but the retard in the pic is arguing that they're not protesting the flag itself, even if they may be disrespecting it or what it stands for.

The more people accuse white people of being racist, the more white people will become racist.

>protesting on publicly funded transportation
>protesting while in uniform at your job

These people are behaving much more like a different Rosa and deserve a similar response.

They millionaire niggers

Already know they protesting po'niggers getting shot for rape murder and robbery.
Yeah and protesting that retardation during the American anthem identifies them as enemies of the Nation.
They need to be hanged and their kike agitators need to be gassed.

niggers truly are subhuman, they can't even grasp common ideas.

What does police brutality have to do about our national anthem? At least with Rosa Parks, she protested against inequality when blacks had to sit at the back of the bus and she refused to sit back there.

Rosa Parks was protesting actual oppression while taking public transportation.

These fagball niggers are getting paid millions of dollars and they're protesting while on the job. Throw in the facts that there is no black oppression, Blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks and Police kill more whites than they do blacks. Do the math motherfucker. Just DO IT!

You even bothered to follow this story? I'm guessing not since you use trash tier cookie cutter shit like "toothless hick"

They're protesting the star spangled banner which denigrates the colonial marines (they were blacks) as being traitors to the flag, since they literally were traitors and joined the British.

i don't watcht he football anyway.

I never thought they were protesting the flag. They are protesting what they percieve as systematic injustice by law enforcement. I dont believe its true. I remember watching a town burn down because of misreporting by the criminal media, though.

They're protesting the country that pays them millions of dollars a year because one nigglet was killed?
Sounds like some communist chimps looking for an excuse.

>actual oppression
How is having to sit in the back of the bus oppression? She still had access to the bus system. She paid the same as everyone else. Doesn't seem oppressive to me.

What's wrong with racism?

They risk the flag = trump and they protest the flag because they are protesting trump it’s really this simple and has nothing to do with free speech but is a workplace issue, are you aloud to protest at your job?

>they can't even grasp common ideas.

They kind of get it. They're just trying to weasel their way around justifying their actions.

Let's talk facts, then,

They're protesting that Trump said mean things about them on the internet.

They're pussies and OP is the real racist

>Nobody is protesting the flag

So perhaps they chose the wrong stage to mount their protest.

>some lazy negress

>It's not a false equivalence you toothless hick.
That's racist.

>They're protesting against police brutality
Except for the fact that Whites are kill more by cops than blacks are killed by cops. And that's even with the facts that blacks are more criminal than Whites and therefore have more interactions with the police.

>and racial inequality.
Blacks are the biggest killers of other blacks.
There is no racial inequality.

Taking a knee was Kaepernicks way of peacefully protesting against racial inequality and police brutality in a public way. It has nothing to do with the flag or the anthem and everything to do with the cause that he has chosen.

Who the fuck told you that they were protesting the star spangled banner and the flag? Go do some more research before posting.

That's not the point.

Not only that, Rosa Parks wasnt just protesting. She was doing it in a logical way. She was asked to vacate her seat because she is black. She refused. She stood up for herself and her rights in that moment.

What injustice are rich blacks protesting when they kneel during the anthem? The injustice of being asked to respect their country while representing their team to the public? If they want to protest police policies or actions then go stand outside the police station in your free time and protest.

Nobody dies in a backwoods country for a bus. Kys

Nope. This protest is about black resentment towards white America.

Nigs kill each other at a much higher rate than police do. And the fact that criminality is up in cities like Chicago makes me assume more nigs are dying because of their virtue signaling.

So, it's a race issue then? Because black people have everything and then some white people had during Rosa's time. Remember folks, it's never enough with these "people".

>protesting against some imaginary thing
Oh that poor rich nigger

Well they do have really huge mouths.
Just send them all back to Africa where they can wade in shit with filthy clothes and talk in tongue clicks like the animals that they are.

Blacks are under represented in police shooting compared to the number if crimes they commit. They are propogating a lie

>protest how niggers are treated in the ghettos.

>don't actually spend the millions they make to fix the ghettos themselves.

fucking lazy niggers

doesn't work on normies, they'll say that's racist

>Trumpvestites being triggered this hard

By posting a picture of Trump and Rosa Parks.

>Except for the fact that Whites are kill more by cops than blacks are killed by cops

And yet anytime someone brings up the fact that cops are committing murders against people of all colors, they get shouted down with chants of "blue lives matter!". Can we agree that cops killing unarmed people is wrong?

>protesting racial inequality in the NFL, an organization that's more than 80% black.
>whilst also simultaneously making tens of millions of dollars a year

God damn, those fucking white people and pigs are holding us down!

The Rosa Parks thing was an orchestrated publicity stunt. Do some research on Claudette Colvin.

>protesting against racial inequality
What "racial inequality" would that be?

>and police brutality
What "police brutality" would that be?

>in a public way.
So if a White person peacefully protested against White racial inequality by displaying the straight armed salute, you'd support them right?

>thinks he's intelligent
>can't reason themselves into understanding why
>needs to call people dumbass on an anonymous board to show people he's different

>racial inequality

Do people protest the sun rising in the east too?

This. Totally. I’ve never met a nigger but the more I see (on liveleak and YouTube, not Hollywood movies) the more racist I become.

If you understood or could understood, you wouldn't be here.

And kneeling during the National Anthem fixes this how?

Winning argument, folks. Somebody caption this for a Debate 101 textbook.

I love how someone will come out and say "duh these figures are fake" and then just go and get some unsourced shit from HuffPo that disputes it.

It's like people's fugging brains have fallen out. They don't even care about law enforcement crime collection data.

The back of the bus is bumpy as fuck