Russia paid for Pro-BLM, Pro-Hillary Facebook ads

>The batch of more than 3,000 Russian-bought ads that Facebook is preparing to turn over to Congress shows a deep understanding of social divides in American society, with some ads promoting African American rights groups, including Black Lives Matter, and others suggesting that these same groups pose a rising political threat, say people familiar with the covert influence campaign.

>The Russian campaign — taking advantage of Facebook’s ability to send contrary messages to different groups of users based on their political and demographic characteristics — also sought to sow discord among religious groups. Other ads highlighted support for Democrat Hillary Clinton among Muslim women.

washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>russia is sponsoring anti-white organisations
Who could have guessed?

Wtf are I a genius? Why do they think it requires some 4d chess mind to understand that moderates don't want to see niggers being violent and getting respected for it?

Says the Slav paying billions of shekels to the EU trying to flood Europe with savages.

>Russia funding both sides to ensure an inevitable race war
Based

Is this one of those
"Haha, i was merely pretending to be retarded" moments?

I'm not paying shit. I'm a hobo with mobile internet.

You mean draining EU shekels right?

>russia
Who wants to bet it was Soros with a proxy?

Classic KGB tactic to promote division within the population of the enemy nation. They've been doing this for so long now. Impressive, I must say.

Russia is pitting us against ourselves. They want American civil war. You faggots are falling for it right now.

>tfw they probably did it because they knew only niggers and leftists would be dumb enough to fall for it

>civil war
The only people that would actually be a threat are the SJW military and police men as well as niggers. Every other leftist in America is a complete pushover, and also would fall into a pic related dilemma if they gained and later lost total control of a nation (but wanted control back)

No, he's playing 18th dimensional chess right now.

Putin at the end of the day is a westaboo. Specifically for the 1980s.

He hangs out with Steven Segal, Sean Penn, Jack Nicholson and a slew of other Hollywood elite that were big during the reagen and bush era.

The reason he got along well with bush during his tenure is the westaboo boner Putin had for American at that time.

So Putin will always have a favorable inclination for American Republicans, because it stirs up some nostaligic boner of vintage casio cassette tapes, duster jackets and Arnold Schwarzenegger movies for him, back when he was in his prime accumulating his power.

Hes funding these ads to shake off any retalliation for his respect for Republicans. He wants to remain chaotic bipartisan for his own personal interests, mainly, the 200,000,000 he has in networth. And understands that once he leaves office, he's not going to have any military power to protect him from former political adversaries.

Russian elections are next year due keep in mind.

Perhaps Putin is testing the ground for his own plan to stay in power.

Putin's end game is basically that as long as he and his family are protected, he doesn't give a damn about anything else.

>washingtonpost.com/business/technology/russian-operatives-used-facebook-ads-to-exploit-divisions-over-black-political-activism-and-muslims/2017/09/25/4a011242-a21b-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html

>The company said it has identified at least $100,000 in ads purchased through 470 phony Facebook pages and accounts.

TIL $100K worth of facebook ads buys you an american presidency.

Ruskies mastered the art of subversion via the proper implementation of it and the focus on subtlety and guile.

Jews have been using Ruskie subversion tactics ever since to push their narrative in the world, but they unfortunately don't have the guile or the subtlety that the Ruskie method has so it's crumbling fast.

Good, I like Russians better than Jews. Before communism they were breddy gud

Wait... what? Hillary even had help from Russia, and... she lost?

Actually, this makes more sense. If a democratic candidate is doing really well in the polls, there isn't as much urgency to go out and vote, because they're a shoo in.

On the other hand, all this does is motivate the right to go out and vote for their candidate, because they see how well the dem candidate is doing and they want to stop it.

It's the opposite. Poland takes way more than they give.

yup the whole russia trump meme was just to cover for the eventual unmasking of their connections with the DNC. Pretty sure its an alinski tactic to accuse your enemy of what you do...now they could literally release hard evidence of russia/dnc connections and no one would give a fuck....not that the media and cucked 2 branches of government would care anyway desu they are fully enemy of the state.

Why can't we be best pros? We already are space bros because we cooperate on the ISS. Is the drama playing out in the media just like professional wrestling? Also the Russian empire was one of our first allies and they really helped us out early on, but it all went downhill after their communist revolution.

that implies that their is only one group of people that are doing the subverting.

So basically the ciapost got the heads up that the ads were nothing and sprinkled both sides with nonsense. All this says to me is that the ads have nothing to do with Trump so they're attempting to start their bullshit to conflate pro Hillary ads with Trump Russia collusion.

And the obvious point they're deflecting from: Hillary via the Podesta lobbying machine was OBVIOUSLY the one colluding. This is identical to her claiming the media had an unfair bias in favor of Trump.

Skippy. You're fucked.

So the ads on fagbook regarding BLM are fake news? BLM is pure fabricated bullshit by the Russians?

Okay i get it now

"Russia paid for Pro-BLM, Pro-Hillary Facebook ads" validates Yuri Bezmenov ...

Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>Pretty sure its an alinski tactic to accuse your enemy of what you do

This is one of the most powerful tactics. Once you see it... Incredible power...

The winning seems to never fucking stop. I'm getting real fucking sick of winning at this point. I've had enough.

Yeppers peppers!

Are you fucking retarded? They ran ads for conservatives and for liberals, just to stir the pot. Trump is doing the same with this kneeling bullshit. Like three people kneeled before his bitch fit.

Speak for yourself
>I'm Trump style MAGA
Not you Hillary paid HomoRacist faggot style #maga

Zuckerberg colluded with Russia