Anyone watching the new arc in Dragon Ball Super? Last night's episode was pretty good imo

Anyone watching the new arc in Dragon Ball Super? Last night's episode was pretty good imo.

How do you all feel about them bringing back Future Trunks/this new villain?

youtube.com/watch?v=SrU8psFPbVw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgC8bdhkEGyuyCqDKe-1JO1vkcIDOkDV2
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPoVuABDxY&list=PLgC8bdhkEGyuyCqDKe-1JO1vkcIDOkDV2&index=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bringing back Future Trunks
time to watch this shit again

I want to see the next episode where goku beats the shit out of black and he retreats to get stronger.

You think so? I can't wait to see how storng Black Goku actually is. I can't imagine him being as strong as a super saiyan god so he must have some special technique or something.

It's pretty cool. The way the episode played out was stupid but still cool.

Holy shit the pacing is fucking terrible. They are dragging this out as long as possible.

The way Shu is drawn in Super bugs me.

Its so cheap. He used to be cute.

Reminder that we could get more Future Trunks if they skip irrelevant Pilaf's bullshit and Karin's limbo stick game.

Why Future Trunks and kid Trunks hair color is different ?

They had to make a scene to reintroduce the Trunks/Mai crush and explain why they're hanging out together, since they cut everything related to that from BoGs.

That long winded math explanation plus Pilaf's bragging ran for 1:30 minutes. We certainly didn't need that.

So is this nigga going to be stronger that Whis and Beerus or are they just going to fuck off and tell them to fight their own battles

Yeah, my biggest complaint with this series is that they drag the simplest of details out for entire episodes. The amount of filler is just ridiculous.
I actually uploaded an entire playlist of edited versions of the Universal Tournament fights for that very reason. I was sick of people including all the filler in their versions so I made these for friends and I.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgC8bdhkEGyuyCqDKe-1JO1vkcIDOkDV2

youtube.com/watch?v=8JPoVuABDxY&list=PLgC8bdhkEGyuyCqDKe-1JO1vkcIDOkDV2&index=1

Don't use emoticon in Sup Forums retard

-_______________________-
don't tell me what to do faggot

Black is the white Super Saiyan God.

I wasn't even bothering with Super, but I'm watching this arc just for Future Trunks.

Can't say I blame you. Most of the series so far has been very lackluster.. Shitty animations, mediocre dialogue, and lacking a good villain/enemy.. until now let's hope.

I do recommend that you watch Vegeta vs Cabba and Goku vs Hit from the tournament saga though. They were very done in my opinion. You can find them in the link I posted above.

I dunno if bait or not. That shit ain't cool man. Respect the place you like to frequent.

Why is black so cool

The things I'd do if he were actually a smart version of Goku to counter the original.

bruh this guy gonna be pretty strong if he can rip a hole in timespace

>everyone talking about how cool Black is
>Toriyama saying he doesn't think main characters can beat Black
>watch episode
>Black uses rapid-fire on Trunks
>it works and hurts him a lot

Well to be fair, Goku and Vegeta are probably infinitely stronger than Trunks is at his current level (assuming he hasn't ascended to god yet).

I don't think that Black Goku will necessarily be stronger than a super saiyan god, but will probably have some kind of technique or power that will give him the edge.

Does this count as pedophilia?

Idk man.. Technically she's like 40 years old, so you should be good. She is pretty hot..

You don't understand, user. Rapid fire never works.

It's the shitty move people use so that you know when one side is losing.

Once again the Pilaf Gang makes everything better. Thank you Pilaf-sama

>trunks can now masenko

Oh I understand fully. It's basically Vegeta's signature move and he's my favorite character. Just pointing out that for all we know, Trunks is even weaker than Gohan is now. I mean look how scrawny he is now.

the animation quality rose sharply for the last two episodes

will it be for good?

>tfw Piccolo is still being a father figure to other people's kids even while dead

He's a pup now.

He learned masenko from Gohan when he was training him to fight the androids. Pretty sure it was in the History of Trunks movie.

Probably only for this arc.

We can only hope.

My body is ready

Anyone have that image of the Beerus + Whis fusion for dragon ball heroes or whatever?

>discussing a potential stigma of a married life dynamics
>in sunday morning cartoon

Sasuga japan

Rapid fire killed Future Gohan.

Holy shit, is it just me or did Yajirobe get fit as fuck? At least, in contrast to what he was before?

The fuck is he even doing in that tower to get that buff?

Limbo.

why he hair blue

I'm just enjoying the fact that Future Trunks is basically canon Broly now.

I'm surprised there isn't an LSSJ Future Trunks card for DBH.

Have they said how many episodes the arc will be

>Best girl killed off already
Why

To match Bulma's.

Is there any point to watching Super?

I've heard nothing but bad things about it. I still like some of the characters in Dragonball. I don't want to end up hating them because Toriyama wanted a quick cash grab.

So, how is Future Trunks going to respond to everyone being cool with Android 18 hanging around?

Is Goku Black an immediate threat now that F.Trunks has escaped him? Goku Black has no way of following Trunks to a different timeline, right?

He uses his little silver ring.

we have reached the point where the only enemy worth now is Goku itself

let's think about this for a moment

What do you mean?

I'm the guy that posted this - I know these things...

Don't worry. If things get too out of hand we can always have Gohan pay a visit to the Ancient Kai who conveniently has never been mentioned before and have his hidden potential unlocked by meditating for a few hours.

Really? You strike me as someone pretending to know more than they do.

I dont know if this is bait but watch the preview to the next episode and seek sunlight you manlet nerd

I can't pretend to know more than I do, you dumb fuck.

did you even watch the preview? he literally tore a hole into space time and followed trunks

I know how to create an immortality potion.

How?

Have they started to dub Super, yet?

You have to be wearing a skirt for it to work.

Sorry, I was only pretending to know how.

It's not happening until next year.

>dubs

get out and stay out

You are indeed an idiot.

I stated something that was objectively a fact. I do know things, things in relation to the show. "These things" does not specifically encompass any direct topic but it can be assumed that I meant upcoming events and characters.

You on the other hand have stated that you know how to make an immortality potion then proceeded to post tomfoolery. Your argument has no substance or merit and I can categorically confirm now that you are indeed a moron.

When he left DBZ Trunks was a buff long hair adult.

When he came back in super he was a skinny preteen. WTF happend. Can this Trunk even go SS2 ?

I'll wait for it then. I prefer it dubbed, the voices are better imo.

Oh dear, someone has a different preference to me, better be a dick.

With that being said, some anime I prefer subbed. Initial D being one of them.

I guess this means Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road isn't canon, right?

The drawing style is different. Also Trunk was not eating properly, it was explained many times on other threads.

At lease getting the to karin's tower didn't take 7eps and require a quest to get the beans.

If you like Initial D, you'll love that the new "Supreme Kai" will be voiced by a voice actor from Initial D; can't mind now who it is but it's the one who voiced James from Pokémon.

Why the hell would it have been canon

Trunks had short hair in his last appearance. What is the deal with this chapter? Literally no one has read it. Toei and the Xenoverse people seem to ignore its existence entirely.

WHY IS TRUNK'S HAIR BLUE

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

link to preview?

Chris please

Whatever it is, it's doing wonders to him.

>BR

hahahahaha

Yajirobe looks more buff than Goku does now.

Limbo is one hell of a training.

>asking people if they've started dubbing the episodes
>can't use google
>Oh dear, someone has a different preference to me, better be a dick

Where the fuck do you think you are? My one solace is that you were mad enough to reply.

Last time we saw FTrunks in DBZ:

- didn't use his sword anymore (since it was useless against high-tier enemies)

- buff and looked 2-3 years older

- short hair

- Not SSJ2 level yet but strong enough to take out the androids and imperfect Cell

why don't they just explain that DBS FTrunks is a different Trunks and call it a day.

More PT than BR, broseph, but that's ok.

is there a DB rip that's cropped correctly?

>why don't they just explain that DBS FTrunks is a different Trunks and call it a day.
Because if it's not the actual Future Trunks then people wouldn't give a shit.

what's wrong with that?

>mfw Trunks finds out Gohan isn't the strongest Z=Fighter anymore
>mfw Trunks finds out Goku was resurrected again
>mfw Trunks finds out everyone has been having constant feasts with literal gods while he's been getting by on animal food
>mfw Trunks finds out Krillin is banging a version of his best friend's murderer

Well, folks here are likely to know anyway.

Replying to an idiot is being mad? Well this is news to me.

>trunks attacks goku because he was dead when he left

You are so mad.

>Trunks finds out Gohan married Mr. Satan's daughter

both of them are cropped and not showing the entire drawing

And you're deluded. :^)

Is it true that zamasu is going to be the real villain? Since he has white hair that Toriyama mention.

Why are we assuming that Black is Goku? Goku died in future Trunk's timeline. If I was a man that guessed things I'd say Black is Goten, one way or another.

You guys do realize that future trunks is still leagues stronger than goku or vegeta at his age under worse conditions.