Are colleges in the west completely useless? Their propaganda is ridiculous.. people wasting money on this shit

are colleges in the west completely useless? Their propaganda is ridiculous.. people wasting money on this shit

>berg

>berg
EVERY TIME
HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Liberal Arts degrees < avg. life experience accumulated by age 10.

Have you tried going for an actual rigorous degree (Math/Physics/CS) where you have little to no humanities electives? It's pretty kino.

Writing essays on subjective bullshit is for shabbos goys.

What a cuck

this is a bad idea if you're a brainlet though

hence the "stem is a meme" meme

>berg

fpbp

I love the guy in the bottom left writing it down like it's serious business.
Also this is what a typical (((Salon))) writer looks like

Eric wareheim?

>Wasting time and paying university to learn citations that were taught in High School for free.

>Muh $60 APA citation book

That's why the left wants free colleges so badly. Everyone in the country will be able to get the full SJW indoctrination with total ease.

Government backed loans to kids that don't know how much it should cost

Yes and more money for fag trans research

Because chemical engineering

>this is a bad idea if you're a brainlet
A lot of engineering programs are getting dumbed down these days though, so even brainlets can make it.

>A lot of engineering programs are getting dumbed down these days though
Not if they want to stay accredited. It's pretty hard to degrade ABET engineering standards because generally, society needs engineers that can build bridges that don't fall down.

>using a chalk board
>to write out website urls
>with the www included
Nigga needs to update his shit.

>Clicks in hebrew

Lol he's literally in the middle of brainwashing those kids. This guy will hopefully be murdered by a nigger

biggest waste of time ever. College "professors" are overpaid biased arrogant babysitters that recycle 10 year old information while you have to teach yourself everything on your own time at home. They cant get fired no matter how unprofessional they act. The schools dont prepare you for the workforce whatsoever. You have to pay ridiculous fee classes that are full or get dropped. Degrees are a worthless trophy for you 4 years of wasted time. Most people actually get dumber from going to school.

Ahahaha I see this argument then look around my class at all the foreign kids and no Americans besides me and I’m not even gonna be a engineer but a construction manager, thinking I’m just gonna be the boss of a bunch of foreign cucks

This is real

EVERY TIME

I got a STEM BS at a college known to be fairly liberal but the overall propaganda was minimal, and completely absent in the classes on my major.

But if you study an SJW subject you will get SJW bullshit.

Lol

>Salon

Da fuq

Bum9

Well... a college in the West gave me opportunity because I studied mechanical engineering not stupid ass liberal arts.
It's all based on your major which professors you get and if they're retarded Marxists or not

try applying for high paying jobs, and ask yourself; can i actually do this? see what happens.

craigslist is great for this

It's the only way to get a job that won't make you disabled by 50. I wish I went to college in the early 2000s. Too much communist propaganda and $10k a year for community college is just too much for someone who firmly believes in the law of diminishing returns.

Maybe next life ad I'm pushing 40 and I do think even have a GED.

It’s mostly public universities.

>just backs away from it
Doing God's work

If you don’t go to university for medical, engineering, sciences, mathematics, accounting, finance etc you’re doing it wrong. You won’t have time for sjw doing those. Also subjects like “forestry engineering” or “geological sciences” are mene tier

In my politics class, I got asked about to explain that freedom of speech is impractical.

My heart goes out to people that actually suffer from that. They had the chance to stop this bullshit though.

>showering

they still make you take like 30 credits of useless shit brainwashing classes

lol your gonna be shot

Education is expensive. Go in with a plan. Your plan shouldn't be a humanities degree.

Yep. I regret my time at university entirely.

Most higher ed is useless. But, now they're packed with retards due to subsidies because MUH DIPLOMAS 'N SHEIIIT.

They've been expanding non-career courses to absorb the retards. These are things that have no industry connected to them, so there's no purpose in having objective standards. Liberal arts, gender studies, etc. Garbage degrees for garbage people.

It's just baseless credintializm now. Notice how ivy league grads brag about where they got a diploma from, but never talk about what they studied? It's because what they learned was meaningless. The only thing they have is the credintials of a used-to-be prestigious school.

Meanwhile, a lot of the new industry leaders don't even finish school. They dropped out and started a business once they realized it was a waste of time and money.

Is that Giraffeneck Niggerson?

You can just smell the sour body odor, cat piss and years of impotent rage and rejection from over here

No, most jobs with career progression requires a degree. This meme that college is worthless is concocted by high school dropouts trying to make themselves feel better by harping on
>muh trades

There are actually many jobs for non STEM. Music for example, being a music teacher, joining a symphony, playing in a formal band.

>most industry leaders don't finish school
Kek no. You're wrong on two fronts. First, most leaders do finish school. Take the CEO of any major bank, engineering or computer company. They have a degree, and half the time an MBA. The few who don't - Gates, Zuckerberg, dropped out because they already had a business. You're confusing cause and effect. They are not successful because they dropped out of school. Zuckerberg for example already made Facebook when he dropped out and Gates had designed an OS or software or some kind and he was hired by a major tech company.

>Changes what I wrote
>Attacks strawman

This is trash tier trolling. 0/10

College in any form (don't listen to the stem faggots) is pure indoctrination. When you realize this it becomes very obvious what's going on.

>I eagerly await it becoming a meme.

This guy is living proof that the left can't meme. You can't just simply will a meme into existence, it has to have truth and humor.

Ignoring the propaganda they spew, yeah they feel pretty useless. I took a CS degree and I feel like my college hasn't really prepared me much. Nothing more that I could learn on my own. Not to mention if I really want to compete I have to go get certifications for specific systems out of pocket and of course my School doesn't offer it.

Depends I'm in mechanical engineering and it's pretty good
>professor says black people are good at sports because they still had to run from lions last week
>doesn't give a fuck that there's a nigger in our year
Also constant making fun of anything to the left