>99k

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-18/libre-ends-publishing-agreement-with-digital-manga-inc/.103361
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying they won't be raided by FBI right before it ends

You need to believe.

Will loli die if this doesn't get funded?

Yes.

You need to fold 1,000 paper cranes out of 1,000-yen notes and send them in.

You don't happen to have $50000 lying around,do you?

So why do you guys like this pretentious loli who thinks she knows all about being an adult?

Spending $50000 on this will surely raise some flags.

>implying Zac Bertschy wants his life to end at the hands of anime fan and Sup Forums mobs

maybe if you read it you'd realize it's not focused on the loli[ or as sexual you'd think it would be

Not a chance.

reminder that digital manga is dead

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-18/libre-ends-publishing-agreement-with-digital-manga-inc/.103361

>reminder that digital manga is dead
Its been pretty good recently. A lot of titles are available on kindle. Seven seas were the last holdout with crappy support for digital and they've been dipping their toes into digital more and more.

I meant the company

>I meant the company
Ah right, not a massive loss then.

Tell me what it's focused about, senpai. About a guy so obsessed about a late mother that he wanted her daughter too?

The manga was pretty crap desu. I wish the artist didn't make Rin grow boobs. Though at least she didn't fuck up with Kuro until the timeskip. Who the fuck hit puberty at 10 ffs.

Holy shit, the SJWs at ANN are mad little retards.

>Who the fuck hit puberty at 10 ffs.
You obviously don't get out much these days, do you. Either that or you live in some third-world shithole.

>kikestarter
>more than halfway
>still needs 99k
This needs to stop. You're spending money to spend money.

im kind of suprised that ks hasn't pulled the plug on this yet.

Are you even real or just retarded? Or perhaps you are some rare specimen that's older than Barry White?

>Complete Digital Version is $91.

What the fuck is this shit? Who would ever pay that much for a DIGITAL release?

just fucking read it, it's actually good
the ending is a bit of a copout but 99% of manga either drag on way too long or get cut short and this managed to be a least somewhat satisfying