Kiznaiver

Wasted Animation: The Show

grats

Guess I know what im watching tonight.

this really should have just been a book.

every episode: characters stand/sit around talking to each other

People really are retarded, they went through the whole summer not being able to discern what were their own feelings and what was caused by the Kizna system, of course they would be thrown off and surprised by feeling something just right after the Kizna experiment because they subconsciously don't have anything to associate it to anymore.

>make up weird unconventional supernatural shit that is not a super power or anything
>write a story around

SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP

Is this all inception's fault?

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong board, capeshit Sup Forums is two boards down.

>Kiznaiver
>Trigger
>animation
And HxH 2011 has "great animation" too.

>HE SAID SUPER POWERS
>HURR CAPESHIT GB2 Sup Forums

(You)

Sleep tight Nori!

>"why are they making shows without super powers like I want to"
>gets called a capeshitter
>complains about it

???

>tfw your waifu is angry at you

CUTE

That is not what I said at all.

I am complaining stupid supernatural shit like in kizunaiver. They made up some crap about how people can share pain then they write a damn story around it, much like inception.

>Make shit up
>Write a story about it
>This bitch quarrels with the entire concept of fiction

She looks more mature and cuter when she's not in cartoony style like in this screenshot.

>tfw no cute childhood friend like chidori

FUCK

Child Nori made this show worth watching.

This.

Chidori a shit.

Reminder: the most hated show on Sup Forums is always actual Anime of the Season

This. Being hated by people who think Nasu is a better writer than Tolkien only makes the show good.

Most hated show this season is Endride, dude.
Kiznaiver is just ass

It's been said numerous times at this point. Okada is a waste of the animators time. Her stories are better fit for shitty doramas.

Just like A.Z.

Lurk 2 years before shitposting newfag.

I doubt Endride gets this amount of hate in literally every single thread ever created

kid... you dont know what you are talking about...

>endride
>hated
It's never even talked about. Nobody hates it because they don't care about it.

Fuck you

One thing I'm confused about

Chidori says early on that she remembers when Kacchon would make parody songs/laugh etc. etc.

But he was Kizuna'd pretty early on in life, so what's going on?

Was Chidori also part of the early kizunaiver program? Or did Kacchon just turn into an apathetic cunt when he went through puberty or something?

I legitimately think that Nasu is a better writer than Tolkien, though, and I'm liking this show just fine.

No amount of prose can make up for having 90% of your characters fail the plinkett test and generally being the same person.

>I legitimately think that Nasu is a better writer than Tolkien

Consider suicide and no, nobody cares about your opinion on fucking anything because you're a literal mongoloid.

Can people stop trolling with this Nasu thing already? Nobody can honestly believe someone is so stupid to compare Nasu to even a normal writer, let alone fucking Tolkien, it's just a poor attempt at shitposting and completely obvious.

You seemed to care an awful lot. You wouldn't if you didn't know I was right, but you're welcome to stay shielded by your public opinion safe space bubble.

He isn't perfect, but too many people only really dislike him due to his fanbase.

>143050198
best show this season, but your statement is on a mentally retarded level

Stop shitposting already, retard.

>plinkett test
Agata: detached from reality, apathic
Hisomu: Perverted, empathic
Maki: Griefing, shut in
Nori-chan: Planning ahead, scarred, apathic
Chidori: Selfish
Tenga: hotheaded
Yuta: fake, not his true self

There.

Someone actually kept watching this shit past the first episode?

>someone actually kept watching a show I dislike past the first episode?
You're retarded if you have to honestly unironically ask this question

Great meme mate, you fit in perfectly. 8/8

They only have themselves to blame.

see

leave this thread

Kill yourself newfag.

>I legitimately think that Nasu is a better writer than Tolkien
Kill yourself

I guess that means Kabaneri is GOAT, right?

Get fucking over yourself.

It's getting pretty good now though.

>implying this does not generically fall onto every show created by okada

I bet the majority of the fags in this thread haven't felt actual pain caused by relationship.

An user posted some translations from a Q&A about the finale. Does anyone have the full interview?

>Farewell, O twice beloved

hey ... Tolkien is a god! naso is fine but not a fucking poet, his shit is usually meant for stupid teenager, if someone think he can match Tolkien, "get your shit together and grow up, we are mid thirty and we are meant to have some deep culture beside our anime"

nighty night.

where is the action?

>Tenga: hotheaded
And a hypocrite to boot.

There's none. If you expected action, you probably wanted to watch another show and mistook it with Kiznaiver.

in a different anime.

>Anime about emotion and human interaction
>Expecting the autists of Sup Forums to understand anything that doesn't involve power levels.

Gee it sure is a mystery why Sup Forums hates this anime.

>Sup Forums
I'm not sure if it's Sup Forums, a handful of dedicated autists or just one buttblasted Chidorifag.

Im a chidorifag but my butt hasn't been blasted since being in the tool shed with papa.

So, like any Monotagari?

but monogatari is a book

>tfw no annoying childhood friend like chidori
best thing that came out of my childhood