*breathes heavy*

>*breathes heavy*

>*tastes air around you*

>"I hope i have your vote in 2020!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=526ixkzV0kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kim pushes the nuclear button

time to "zucc" back into my nuclear bunker, friends. i will update facebook so you can alert your families about your nuclear holocaust safety status asap

Hey Mark, fuck you!

It'd be interesting to have a robot for president.

>>*tastes air around you*

forwhatpurpose.jpeg

anyone but drumpf has my vote

t. city person with a measured IQ of 137

No reason fellow human being, just sampling the environmental conditions in my presence like a normal human being.

do you need to be voted in to be king of the retards I thought you could just crown yourself whenever you please

Found the illiterate rural retard who fucks his sister

I'd vote for the guy who played data, closet gay man with a beard, why not, the first android president

dems should seriously think about this, get him to grow an Andrew Jackson style hairdo

>has a human brain

>"now, having internally computed all that while my eyes were closed...why aren't I fifty points ahead, you might ask"

o-oh ok, carry on

Raises the question, "who was the donor?"

problem is he'd be a far left faggot. look at his twitter.

>adopts pro-climate change positions for the purposes of maintaining his body heat

ill vote for him

>"Please, vote."

o-okay senpai

I would watch that movie.

Has anyone considered this is one of Zucc's minions posting this shit on a daily basis?

Fuck you Facekike worker, I'll be there with bullets for each and every one of you tech scum

Fuck off. We all know you'd cuck for zucc

thanks for the vote!

I hope he runs against Trump. You ever heard him speak. Dudes autistic as fuck.

>Mark's AI is probably monitoring this thread right now.
Take a gander at these, faggot!

>"You better vote, all i have to say."

>Have you fellow anons ever noticed how "the Zucc's" minions are posting silly things such as this? Ha-ha-ha silly Zucc I am not Zucc

Get off of my board Mark.

hahaha. can somebody post more memes like this? fucik i'd hate having this jew fuck as president. every thing about him screams beta. anybody ever see a US president squirm under pressure like this kike did during that infamous interview where he's sweating bullets being asked about FB?

>sees last three digits
>404
Its an evil omen for what's to come.

Give me one good reason why The Zucc wouldn't be the best president this country has ever seen

Cuck doesn't even begin to describe Zuccercuck. He met the president of China and personally asked him to name his son in Chinese. All this because he was trying to push Facebook into China. It didn't happen and the president refused to name his cuckspawn son.

Snakes

Your IQ isn't just your height in centimetres, Retard

Very very good to see you again fellow humans.

Now give me the coordinates.

>I need your votes
>and your soul

This faggot will start running in 2019. Make sure you snuff his campaign out with an almighty roar Sup Forums.

You're a fucking leaf you absolute buffoon.

Sup Forums would probably get him elected as a joke.

Not a fagbook drone sorry

>one good reason why The Zucc wouldn't be the best president this country has ever seen
Since Reptilians control the jew who knows how it would go down? Cutting out the jew middle man and getting fucked straight from the alien overlords might be a refreshing change of pace though

Careful lads, we are toying with uncharted meme potential here. I have to solemnly warn you Sup Forums. We might ending up memeing him inadvertently into office.

Meme magic is powerful and dangerous. Use responsibly.

>did moot get a hairc--
Every time. I can't be the only one

>We might ending up memeing him inadvertently into office.

it would be impossible to ever get the wide group of Americans necessary to elect a jew, mormon or Italian

it's not possible for those groups to win in the general

He would do an even better job than drumpf.

I really like that pic.

CANT KEK THE ZUCK

From that perspective, last time I checked a mormon came close enough to win, taking 47% of the vote against the holiest figure of liberalism in the past 50 years.

I would err on the side of caution with those assumptions. Don't rule out a case where our memes make people vote for him for the lulz, and never forget libruls are nuts.

word filter sure can cuck you though

lost

hhahaha oh my god. I'm gonna look that up. That's one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard but then again jews are slimey. Zuccercuk is probably lubing his ass up thinking the Chinese economy will over take us and he wants to have his slice. "that is the "acumen" jews love brag about. imagine having this man as the US president.

i could never imagine this cuck holding his own weight in a meeting with world leaders. he'd probably bend over to russian and chinese demands raping in benefits for his fellow billionaires but fucking over me and you on the long run. his kid is half chinese and after finding out about this naming fiasco i can only deduce his loyalty would be towards china. let's be real his wife will probably instill chinese values in the kid while cuckerberg will berate him for being half-white(in reality jew but zuccercuck is the self hating jew who think he's white) so yep we all know how that'll end up

im not even a borger and im scared af

How did you conclude all of that from four words?

>see I got a (you)
>it's some jackass that responded to everyone

kek, didn't see the little VR zucc until a few loops later

>thinks a blue collar worker in the rust belt or Iowa would vote for this fucking kike

Have a (you)

looks like mark is a closeted faggot his wife looks like a huge dyke

haha yes i will be casting a vote for fellow human being mark zuckerberg in the 2020 united states presidential election.

here's a pity (you)

You better vote for him. He sure has the fucking dirt on everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=526ixkzV0kw

i for one welcome our reptiloid over lords and hope they enjoy the feast of fresh meat over at the democratic republic of the congo. free range humans are very tasty

>*tastes air around you*
Jej

Holy shit, this rocked me to the core.

Hope you don't have a Faceberg page, user!

jeb is way better. vote for jeb instead of this jew goober

If that thing makes it to the finals i may kill myself. If it gets voted President i will have lost all hope for humanity. However...if shit hits thr fan during his presidency, i woyld tryst him to fabricate a new method od comtacting amd organizing people. But that'll just make it easier to plunder

>Canadian
>voting for potus
How's that iq working for you?

What the fuck? Fake ?

Can you even see your keyboard?

OH YES ZUCK JUST TAKE MY INFO AND TURN IT INTO AN ASS FUCKING DEVICE JUST TAKE MY FACEBOOK INFROMATION JUST TAKE IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's my government ID while you're at it so I can just click like one more time!

BURN IN HELL MARK!
RAKKA SCUM!
BURN IN HELL!

ZUCC 2020

I would seriously and legit join armed rebellion to overthrow this motherfucking kike.

These are the best Ha Ha

ayo hol up

You would lose just like in World War 2 LOL

I THATNK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT L, MY FELLOW HUMANOID

I MUST SAY TO YOU, YOUR STATEMENTS ARE SEEN AS A DIRECT THREAT TO ME, YOUR FELLIW HUMAN. PLEASE TAKE BACK YOUR CLAIM, AND VOTE FOR ME IN THE NEXT LEADER ELECTIONS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA