Mayoiga

So what was the point of the characters in the first two rows? I'm truly convinced that simply removing them alone would have resulted in this show being bumped up from painfully mediocre to average, maybe even more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwc_yjF3E1M
youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=myxshZl6Zt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm truly convinced that simply removing them alone would have resulted in this show being bumped up from painfully mediocre to average, maybe even more.

Nobody cares, friend

Does the suggestion offend you or something? Outside of the memes and whatnot the threads made for them, they offered nothing of value.

No dude, it's just that you're the millionth person to make this very same complaint after the finale and nobody cares anymore

he was always hungry

Well, my mistake for talking about a show that ended a little over a day ago I guess.

Will a Mayoiga thread ever reach bump limit again?

You can talk about it all you want and I'll be happy to join you, it's just that that specific complaint is already old as fuck.

The last one did.

Great. I hadn't seen one in two days and thought everyone fucked off to zongchan.

That's actually down right now and the admin user is MIA.

Well shit

Are any anons going to Japan later this year? Maybe somebody could make it to the exhibit thing they're going to have for the series.

Any news about the site?

I'm disappointed that vomit-chan didn't vomit more.
I want to fugg Lovepon.
And with that Mayoiga is over to me.

Mayoiga is over. Just let it go.

I would've liked it more if it turned out they were just tripping balls the whole time. The actual supernatural element was pretty lame.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwc_yjF3E1M

Wrong URL. Nevermind...

youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU&spfreload=10

I probably got more enjoyment out of this one than any other video you were trying to post.

Didn't watch the show while it was airing, bench watched it when it was finished though.
How did Sup Forums like it?
Also, give me all the memes.

You could even add one tier I believe.
Manbe/Piitan, nettanya have at least a few line to say.
All the other in tier E talk in like 3 episode I believe. Do they even say something about leaving/staying in the village, I don't remember.

There was a thread on the day before episode 11 where every piece of OC was dumped for whatever reason. I think this show has more OC than every other show combined this season.

>Wanko
>Yune
>Pink
>Soy Latte
>Naana
>Puko
>Yuna

You're talking about removing the best characters in the show. How would that make it better?

Just checked it, still down. I'm really worried.

If it weren't for the first two rows I would have dropped the show.

I just wanted to discuss the VN. Last night it seemed we were getting somewhere with throwing ideas and now it's all gone.
I just want to write a Maimai route.

I just finished watching the last ep, the show feels like a disappointment but I did enjoy all the cliffhangers

I didn't get out anything of this anime

Then you didn't watch it right

Anything? Not even an ounce of enjoyment?

Koharun did absolutely nothing wrong!

She made a middle schooler eat her out.

Was this updated after ep 7?

To be fair she didn't do anything. It's like her evil masterplan was entirely cut out.

You're living your life all wrong.

She taught a 15 year old boy the ways of orally pleasuring a woman!

I liked the flashbacks...

Lovepon, the guy with trains and the psycho were the only reason I kept watching after some time.

Come to think of it, Kamisama must've been fairly young when Koharun was born if he's not even 50 yet and she's 26.

Always knew best girl had good intentions. CUTE.

If we take "not even 50" to mean 49 or under, he was 23 at the most. Now I'm wondering if Koharun was a teenage accident.

Now he's unpure. Will such a corrupted boy ever be able to get married?

Nope, he's totally ruined for marriage. If only an user would take him.

Lovepon is the best girl Koharun is just some E - rank useless father lover.

>annoying meme girl is best girl
Sure thing

I just want the link for the Hippopotamusu song desu~

No I mean she definitly fits in my waifu categorie.

I'm sure Jack won't mind.

>waifushitter
>namefag

Why are you interacting with it?

I want to marry the chuuni!

youtube.com/watch?v=myxshZl6Zt8

Because like cancer I'm spreading everywhere, Moreover this one of the only few places where I can have a name this long so I'm enjoying it.

And I am merely stating my opinion; that Lovepon is the best girl in Mayoiga.

Because she meets the fantasies I have of slaughtering mankind.

>pic related

That artist is pretty amusing on their twitter. Earlier they posted a picture of Assness saying something about how the innocent face of a 15 year old shota is the absolute best.

>tfw you'll never rest your head on soylatte's lap pillow.

Does he still count as a shota if he looks like he's 30?

I love Koharu.

>you will never fellate soy's latte

Weirdly enough, I consider him more shota than some actual shotas designed to be shotas.

I am in love with Sasaki-kun.

>samefagging.

Fucking Assbound.

Well, Nettaiya is good girl at least.
She's there only for sex jokes relief.

>Site still down

Oh shit guys, Dozaeman here. I just found out about the website being down, had to go through the archives as well. If you want to discuss the VN details you can always email me! [email protected]
I really hope everything sorts out eventually. Please let me know if I can help with anything.

Will you let me kiss your hand?

I really want to discuss the VN but doing it by email feels kind of silly, not to mention I'd need to create some sort of throwaway email. Maybe I'll just wait that site is functional again or we have some other option. Just don't go starting without me.

Just as the site was picking up with activity and ideas too it went and keeled over

Sure user. Anything for you.
It's not exactly a throwaway email in my case, I'm just too embarrassed with my real one to use it. Sure, we can wait, I'm not hurrying anyways. I've mentioned on the website as well, I can't do any serious work until the end of summer since I lack the free time. Right now we're just discussing general issues and figuring out the plot. It's a complex project so I'd like to take all the time that's necessary for a quality result.
Don't forget that besides the VN, we have some great anons doing a fandub, others planning a game, but /tg/ style, as well as writers that are working on fanfics and plot rewrites. We have plenty of interesting projects going on.

Post link

>ERP
Haha what?

so, how many Yottsuns till next episode?

I'm interested in the VN plot though and how you handle the issue of protagonist.

>soylatte's lap
That's a stairway to heaven user.

I love how we joked about her being a stoner, then she spent half the show basically acting high

I'd love to reach a conclusion too, but I can't do that if most of the anons involved aren't present. I want to hear everyone's opinion, and unfortunately that isn't possible right now. Let's see if the domain user comes back. If not, we'll rely on the backup site, and in the worst case we'll make a separate group somewhere to discuss the VN until things get better.

So Sup Forums is creating an anime again? Is it based on mayoiga?

I meant to say VN not anime*

Mayoiga WAS Sup Forums's attempt at an anime

A visual novel based on Mayoiga.
Seems like the general idea will be that it starts at the beginning of the series and you'll explore different routes focused on different characters.
We're still deciding on how to handle the protag, if to just make it Mitsu or make some silent protag. But like the guy above said, we're not all together at the moment so it's hard to discuss or decide anything.

I hope it all works out. I love when anons get together to create something worthwhile.

Seems cool. I like the idea of Mitsu above silent protag. Silent protag wouldn't really work unless you've seen the series, and if the intention is to make as good as possible real novel instead of shitty tumblr self-insert fanfic then a neutral protag would be a very strange solution.

We're not trying to re-create the show, so yeah it'll be a full on fanfic.

Having Mitsu as the protag would probably make it easier to write, but then it could limit us on exploring a mitsu route if someone wanted that.

But things are all very up in the air right now, there's a dozen different ways to go about it, and until we get the site back or something, we're stuck.

I'm saying fanfic in a sense that you wouldn't be able to enjoy it unless you've seen the show. I understand by making the protag a silent bystander you're trying to give room for the existing real characters, but if I'd have to play a game without already knowing why the focus is on those characters, I'd be super confused on who the protag is and why was a writing choice made like this in the first place.

Not like I have that much room to say as I'm probably not going to contribute, just offering this as an outsider opinion. Definitely go Mitsu or full original and well-developed protag.

If protag will be Mitsu then he won't be able to have sex with every girl. What's the point of VN then?

>no more new Maimais

>then he won't be able to have sex with every girl
Why though?

Thank God

That would be very out of character and would have made zero sense. Of course it's possible but beyond dumb.

Ah gotcha, yeah I see where you're coming from.
I don't think there will be any lewds unless another artist comes on board.

I also think this. I liked the idea one user had of having differents character for each route but it seems like a pain in the ass to make so I'm leaning to the Silent Protagonist between those two options.

I was going to post it on the website, it seems that a lot of people enjoy the idea of an otome style game. If it's the case, a neutral protagonist would be the most flexible choice. The second option would be choosing two canon characters, to appeal to both genders. Mitsumune would be the playable choice for males, and some girl character would have the protagonist role for female players. Then again, some routes can turn out to be pretty awkward since they derail from the actual plot. This is just an idea, and don't worry, you're already contributing with opinions and ideas.

>I don't think there will be any lewds unless another artist comes on board.

Eh, I'm fine with implications.

>Sup Forums attempts to make something
How could this possibly go wrong?

Making shit is better than nothing at all.

I got this wild idea: what if the protag would be someone's Nanaki, bit like Reiji? It would solve most of the scriptwriting issues as the protag would have a reason for being sort of neutral and observing sort of a character. You could also play it as a twist at the end of canon route or something.

Double protags is probably going to complicate things a lot.
I'm cool with both female/male romance routes, but for the sake of keeping things realistic and not create two versions of every route we should just stick to one protag.

Chances are whoever would want male romances would be fine with male on male romance anyway, so its not like it ruins it for them having to play as a dude.