Why haven't we had more heroes like John Wilkes Booth?

Why haven't we had more heroes like John Wilkes Booth?

The theater fell out of fashion.

Nice try FBI

*theatre

Heroes aren't born, they're bred.

Booth was a faggot piece of shit. Lincoln would have sent the freed slaves back to Africa.

Fuck you, redcoat.

No he wouldn't

Stop parroting this meme

>John Wilkes Booth
>hero
Lincoln was gonna send em all back to Africa, if anything JWB fucked us

They still would have came back here regardless.

>hero
>kills the president who would have deported all niggers
Oh I am laughing

>They would have came back here years later anyways if Lincoln deported them all.

No they wouldn't have. Our immigration was strictly European only until 1964 and without any niggers around to prompt bleeding heart liberals and marxists to change our immigration laws, we would likely be a 99% white nation even today.

Lincoln didn't give a flying fuck about slaves. he hated them like everyone else did. What he did give a flying fuck about was getting more power over the states. mention this to any liberal and their jaws just hit the floor and they start stuttering racist

This. Lincoln killed 620,000 mostly white Americans just free their nigger asses, and was talking about voting rights and whatnot. Don't give me this crap that he was going to forcibly ship them all back to Africa.

Didn't this guy cut his own balls off?

>heros

Lincoln was a supporter of the idea in which they would ship slaves to a newly created democratic colony of Liberia

I heard that nigga didn't shit for weeks prior to doing what he did

This dude has autistic screeching all over him, who the fuck would idolize a limp wristed Shakespeare faggot with 19th century JUST hair

Yeah so much of a slave hater he killed hundreds of thousands of his own white countrymen to free the niggers

I am both against slavery, and for an ethno-state. So were most reasonable Americans back in Lincoln's time.

you're totally not trolling

How am I trolling

That's exactly what Lincoln did

You called Lincoln a slave trader. He liked slaves because growing up poor and mistreated he sympathized with them. In fact he even offered them free rides back to Africa but he was shot before he could even suggest the idea to Congress.

You dont need to assassinate politicians to get your communists into power when they are already in 99% of the government and have full control. Even if a president who isnt one of them gets into power he wont be able to do shit considering most the legislative and judicial system are communist agents.

You'd better reread what I said

You fucking treasonous pieces of shit bring up assassination lightly as if this is a game. Destiny is set. Nothing you do changes that. Fuck off.

Lincoln had stated his intent to deport the niggers after emancipation, but pinko faggot JWB ruined any chance of that.
Whether or not Lincoln would've actually gone through with it, we'll never find out, all thanks to Booth.

>Lincoln wanted to ship the blacks back to africa and preached amnesty towards the south instead of military occupation
JWB really fucked everything up

There is no way Lincoln could have successfully sent the nig nogs back to Africa so shut the fuck up

Another shareblue slide thread.

Sage, gtfo.