3x3

Let me see your mangu.

3/3

names? I know top left is YYK or something but what are the others?
middle top, bottom left (if it's not Lone Wolf and Cub) and middle bottom (if it's not Berserk)?

>bottom (if it's not Berserk)
It's obviously Berserk.
Top middle is Homunculus.

Let's see OP is...
YKK - Japan Tengu Party - Waters ( I think )
Blood Diver Ringo and the Goldfish Bowl Man
I don't know the next 4. The last one is - Fuck, I forget the name. I think it's about a lonely person and a boarder helping them with the business? It's been a long time since I read it.

Actually, I'd like the name of that one; I know I've read it but I can't remember.

OP here, user has the first 4 right there After that it's Ryuuguuden and Birdmen.
Then Aruku Hito, Emanon and Undercurrent.

1/1, Homunculus
5/5, Nausicaa, Kurage, Quiz, SV&R, Solanin

3/4
5/6
9/12

>Undercurrent
That's what it was. I'm terrible at names, and now that I've read so much for so long, when I look at my archive I see all these names I can no longer put together with series.

2/2
3/3
2/2

5/8

names?

I don't recognize the top right there.
The rest of your series are all good, but nothing I would consider my within my favorites, save for maybe Joe and Devilman.

I think you should wait awhile before participating in these threads friend.

Mononoke Soushi.

What's the one with the girl smoking?

Everything? Allright - allright.
Nausica | Kuragehime | Eatman | Kimi wa Pet | Parasyte
The World God Only Knows | Hating Girl | National Quiz | BlackJack | Spirit Circle
Mob Psycho 100 | Twin Spica | Sexy Voice and Robo | Solanin | Jitsu wa Watashi wa I am
Nodame | Hinamatsuri | Noramimi | Berserk | Planetes
Ai-ren | Living Game | Chokoto Sister | Ikioku | Ice-Revo

Nice ratings.

Ashita no Joe - Devilman - Mononoke Soushi - Dragon Ball - Aria - Voynich Hotel - Azumanga Daioh - Urusei Yatsura - Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!

Already posted in the thread, jackass.

Also, what the hell is up with the last two series? It's all good shit and then two things I've never heard of.

8/8 - your dignity for liking Medeka Box.

There's literally nothing wrong with Medaka Box aside from the epilogue

Dude, smoking is super bad.

5/6
5/7
6/6
11/12 mango
7/7
4/4

3/4

It's dumb.

>epilogue
I only got about half way through it? What's the epilogue? If it's the 'we were all just chunii' then I saw that posted on Sup Forums and thought it was pretty cute.

Okay.

refer to

There is no divine obligation to rate.

>I expect people to look at my image and maybe even rate it even though I can't be bothered to do the same for less that 10 3x3
Nice one, asshat.

I'd rather talk about manga. It doesn't always happen, but that's why I lurk. Also, I normally look at every 3x3, but I don't always rate them. I haven't rated anything either, but I might once the thread gets bigger.

7/7
9/9
6/9
7/9
8/8

2/5

>A lot of people like Homunculus.
I liked it a lot when it was first being published/translated, but as the story went on I thought it lost a lot of its appeal.

Holy shit, someone else is putting Chimoguri Ringo. I'm putting everything on your list I haven't read on backlog

Seinen/10 (3/5)

2/2, plus I like the layout

2/5 but it's all popular-with-Sup Forums stuff

3/3 looks max comfy

3/4 Just recently read Pluto, top tier

2/3

Earlier bits were definitely a lot better, but to me good bits are more important than the bad. Might be because I read it after it was done so I didn't have to wait a week just for more "I used to be ugly" drama

>Wan Piss

What's the flying whale from? I feel like I've read it already.

Its a time skip with everyone except like two of the characters losing their powers because ''We became adults or something'' despite there having been adults with powers previously

Thank you.

>Dungeon meshi

anyone know any manga in the same vein? I loved the whole concept.

also why are anime elf ears so cute?

>mangafox
Come on friend, you should know better

>Holy shit, someone else is putting Chimoguri Ringo

wooo. The mini updates have been killing me but the latest one was very cool.

As for the others on my 3x3 most of them don't have much in common with it, but I suppose Birdmen has that alternative shounen vibe and Tengu Party is another wonderfully weird manga with an unusual art-style.

what's wrong with mangofaux?

3/3
8/8
12/12
4/4
8/8
5/5
6/6
7/7
8/8
4/4

>I unconditionally love everything

nah, more like I don't read some obscure manga

1/1
3.5/5
2.5/6
3/3
3.5/4
3/3
1/1
7/8
1/1
3/3
2/2
5.5/6

sorry to be that guy but what's the top right?
reverse image searching the picture through Sup Forums only rbings up beserk and I'm on my phone so I can't search the individual panel

20CB

thanks senpai

6/6

made one for manga, limited it to 1 work per mangaka

What is kitty?

It's from Ten

Names?

Can anyone log into Madokami anymore, because I can't.

I'm downloading from them right now.

This was actually pretty good. Whoever packed the madokami archives fucked it up for me though, as pages were out of order and it contained nestled archives, so comix started shiting on the chapter order and it was some time before noticed.

I haven't read too many mango so I can't really rate properly but I'll do what I can

2/2

2/2

3/3

1/1

1/2

1/1

1/1

Ashita no Joe, Ten, Dorohedoro, YKK, Aria, Homunculus, Nickelodeon, Pandora Hearts, Medaka Box

Huh weird I just get 401'd now.

Clear your cookies?

Nope, doesn't work.

It just keeps requesting that I enter user/pass and loops unless I press esc when I get a 401.

Setup a new username and password on the IRC. You can even setup the exact same one. I had that happen to me a couple months ago.

Can't join the channel, just gives me +b

Rate me fampai

rate/others

Then you're - banned? Banned from Madokami?
What the hell did you do?

>I won't rate yours but please rate mine

I've never been to the IRC before, I have no idea.

4/7
7/7
7/7

It always seems like edgy manga is popular in these threads. That or "mature manga for mature people like myself" kind of things.

+Voynich

++Aria
+YKK

+Monogatari
-Aria anime

++Yotsuba
+punpun

Currently reading that plane manga on the right, the name escapes me right now

+punpun

>right
left* fuck me

3/3

>seems like edgy manga is popular in these threads. That or "mature manga for mature people like myself" kind of things.
such as?

Like the 3x3 above mine, for example.
Or generally manga that is obviously full of adult characters.
Not saying its a bad thing, it just doesn't coincide with my tastes.

3/3

>I don't like adult characters
Fucking what?

I never said that. I'm just not interested in most action manga or delinquent manga.

Wait, what? Lemme got over the conversation real quick:

Stuff in this thread is generally mature or edgy.
Like what?
The 3x3 above mine or manga with adult characters
You don't like adult characters.
No, I mean, I don't like action or delinquent manga, ( which generally don't have adult characters ).

WTF? Maximum communication breakdown.

>generally mature
That's where you misunderstood. I said "Mature manga for mature people like me", which means things pseudo-hipsters go out of their way and shit on anything involving high school or characters below the age of 20, and then I added that it isn't because they are bad, but I'm just generally not interested in them.

To use anime as an example, I wouldn't be interested in watching Joker Game, or Berserk (same with the manga).

>out of their way and
out of their way to read and*

Is English your second language, because that didn't clear up anything at all.

>WTF
Fuck off. He's also being completely clear, so you might want to get your mental competence checked if you don't get it.

>Or generally manga that is obviously full of adult characters.
So did you mean to say that you DO like manga with adult characters?

I'm just too lazy to proofread.
tl;dr I prefer my high school settings and teenage characters but that doesn't mean I hate adult characters

Okay, so the two thoughts were disconnected. You prefer high school settings as long as it isn't action or delinquent stuff?

We've got some similarities! That's a first (aside from the obvious ones like Mushishi and YKK)
5/5

3/3
Bottom right so good

I'm surprised a lot of people have Chimoguri Ringo it looks like. I didn't think it was that popular.

I just prefer lighthearted things in general, and high school is the most common setting and I don't mind it one bit.

Why do you people have to make this thread every day?
Like, there's nothing to discuss. It's literally a tired routine without meaning. The only way to get more circlejerk-y is if you link your MAL accounts.

Why did you bump it?

What are bottom left and middle right?

Bottom left Sukimasuki, a manga about stalking and tight spaces. Middle right is Undercurrent, a story about a mystery and moving on.

We talk about things between the lines. There are TONS of great manga (and anime I guess) series that will never be popular enough to sustain a thread, but you can talk about then (sometimes) in 3x3 and OPT and other threads like that.

5/5
7/8
9/10
ayy didnt even know parasyte had a manga. going to look that shit up.
6/6
5/7
5/5
3/3
6/7
5/5
6/6
4/5
3/3
4/4
4/5
7/7
6/6
7/7

>ayy didnt even know parasyte had a manga.
Fucking how?

Emanon

Only saw the anime

>ayy didnt even know parasyte had a manga. going to look that shit up.
What? How? It was the first manga I ever bought the entire series for. It was fairly popular in the 90's. It's also WAY fucking better then the anime ( just like always ).

I don't even understand why they set the anime in the present, the story just doesn't work in a world with cell phones.

I'm going to give you a blow by blow:

Good - what? - shit
meh, at least best girl won - what? - huh
huh? - shit - Absolute bottom of the toilet terrible writing out a bleeding asshole