Onepunch Man Volume 12 extra+chapter 97

Sorry this took too long, it's hard to work on anything when you have the european championship running in the background.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-18/retailer-lists-new-manga-series-for-one-punch-man-eyeshield-21-yuusuke-murata/.103364
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Champion

good, they are getting through these fights pretty quick.

Well fuck that's some nightmare fuel right there.

>He's fast

so Genos is literally and figuratively hard headed

If he were to clench as hard as possible. how far would his shit fly?

god damn it Saitama

That "of" after "analyze" is unnecessary.

"Than" should be "that"

and here the missing vol 12 extra.

sorry, I meant volume 11.

and that's it for today, will post the fixed pages now.

thanks, uk!

Is he talking about how Carnage Rhino beat him?

that and mosquito girl

Uk is back? Anyway thanks

"back" implies I was away, but I never was.

Thanks a lot UK.

great stuff uk

Thanks as always, however isn't there another page with Metal Bat watching his sister play the piano.

Potential reaction face. In that instant, you were completely trolled!

Threadly reminder that the author has a new series coming out so instead of getting 20 pages a month we'll only be getting 5 pages per month. Garou arc will not be complete until 2032 now.

Sup Forums is going to love those pages and the following.

Thanks

Why is this slightly darker than the original page?

Johj.

What's the deal with Murata starting a new series?

UK, you sure the first speech bubble in the first panel is correctly translated? It seems a bit weird.

So it seems Genos is aware that his head is much harder than his arms, and as such was able to deduce that a blow to the head could be tanked.

One thing is for sure, Genos is finally aware that he could only defeat his enemies if he could keep himself from being ripped to pieces. That even though he still believes in offence as the best defence, that he still needs SOME defence. Good.

he's redrawing Mob Psycho

No way

Interesting that this changed the claim that the bat is a family heirloom. However, a family heirloom doesn't need to be OLD. Metal Bat is free to declare the new bat a family heirloom from now on and it would still count.

If you know for sure that the first speech bubble is Face Ripper talking about how Genos is guarding without leaving any openings, then the 2nd speech bubble would need to be reworded a bit since, as much as I can try to make sense of it, he's talking about how he's chipping away at Genos while the latter is defending as hard as he can. Is that what's being said by your understanding?

Otherwise, just remove the "you're" at the beginning of the speech bubble, so it's Face Ripper talking about his own fighting style, which I think may be the case here.

>Hayai

>descripions

for the upcoming anime.

btw, it's 24 episodes.

where does it say that?

thanks

Why is she so cute?

The official website

has Murata ever done a series alone?

No Genos, Run! You can't beat him

post source

don't forget Sea King

What a qt.

he isn't. Are you retarded? they've even made an anime with ONE art in order to make it sell.

What kind of insect is Sea King based on?

I have a new best background girl.
>blunt bangs
>sidetails
>small breasts

sea king's face looks like that of an angler fish

so user was trolling. good to know.

source

Since japanese lacks pronouns it's not always clear who the person is talking about, but i interpret it as ripper first commenting on genos blocking all attacks and then telling how he'd rip out piece by piece.

King you take what time you need to. You've been spoiling us as is with your crazy fast chapters and great quality.

it will probably stop at Reigen Arc.

i expect more extra pages.

>Threadly reminder that the author has a new series coming out

Who? Murata? What series?

>Threadly reminder that the author has a new series coming out so instead of getting 20 pages a month we'll only be getting 5 pages per month
is a new Series with several chapters or a oneshot?

RIP OPM season 2

is it*

The new series is drawn by ONE and Murata is the author. They're trying to reverse their role.

Yeah, that's what I thought. That can make sense too, since Genos was talking about how he'd change to offense and Ripper pointing out how he was open in that exact moment. However, the 2nd speech bubble doesn't sound correct then. If the 1st speech bubble is him referring to Genos, it wouldn't make sense for him to suddenly refer to him as his "foe". Can the word for "foe" in that speech bubble possibly be changed to/interpreted as "your"?

There is also this on the back cover

cute.

Wonderful

Metal bat was my favorite since he was introduced, and he just keeps getting better.

I know the flowers are exaggerated. But I can't help but feel it is also meant to once again imply that the imouto is very strong herself.

Read the thread. user was referring to a supposed Mob Psycho redraw. He was bullshitting.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-18/retailer-lists-new-manga-series-for-one-punch-man-eyeshield-21-yuusuke-murata/.103364

>The listing doesn't give any further information about the series.

Its a a bit to early to come to any conclusions. Monthly isn't bad.

I don't think it will last long. Most of Murata's work outside of Eyeshield and OPM don't last long.

it's in a weekly magazine.

Thanks UK

Metal Bat is best onii-chan!

uh oh