Kuma Miko

Friendly reminder to order your kumaholes now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Natsu-shaped onaholes
Why is this allowed

I want her to cut me.

Would you?

That's pretty harsh.

That the last episode?

How many chapters adaptation covered?

Ban this sick filth.

Japanese onaholes are always a little too small for me.

No, it was for episode 11.

What is this even supposed to be?

Oh wait yeah I'm retarded. I forgot that the finale still hasn't even aired yet.

No, it has aired. Machi won.

Maybe because they're designed to simulate petite person

Shit looks like a water bear

Are last two episodes anime original?

Yes.

I want to sexually molest Machi

Machi is for rape.

The last few episodes was rated low too. Gentlemen, what went wrong?

Nips didn't like previous anime original episode too

They were anime original (last two and commercial recording)

>rapid manga fans collectively rail on episodes that don't follow the manga
Nothing new here. This is why the industry isn't allowed to take risks anymore.

>Implying it was right from the start

Not enough Hibiki.

not enough machi

what chapter in the manga did the last non anime original ep leave off on?

They didn't cover all the manga chronologically.

thanks

Machi is too cute.

>machisfirstbuttplug.jpg

Something like this?

It's out!

>Machi never got to wear outfit #3
Why even live.

I tell you what is wrong.
Expect: - Comfy rural village story
Get: - Cousin's abuse
- Sexual Harrasment

Did they just end the series like that? Did they really just end it like that?

no, they ended the anime like that.

Go for the manga user.

I can only feel disgusted at this shit.

What happened? I put it on undefinite hold halfway since it was so much weaker than the manga.

But they made Machi look like some lobotomized dependent baby at the end. It's like the anime version of one flew over the cuckoo's nest

wait, this is anime original? wasn't there enough material for the end?

Machi gives up and decides to stay retarded for the rest of her life

Fuck, that ending felt kinda dark.
They should get help for Machi.

2 cute.

Why is Machi so shit?
She ruined the whole episode.

>Machi on box art
>fucks Natsu instead

Ending was okay, Yoshio completely ruined this show for me just forcing all this shit on Machi, It was rarely comfy at all.

1st episode was the only one I really enjoyed, ED is great though.

Remove Yoshio and this show is great.

That you are a newfag.

That's probably for the best.

Remove tripfags and this board is great.

What a strange end. Machi decides to give up on the city and just ignore her problems.

It's the industry saying that you will always be a social reject Otaku and there's nothing that you can do besides buying their stuff.

The ending was fucked. What kind of message does it put out to just stay a fucking braindead for the rest of your life and never have to face any troubles. Then she has lucid delusions about being pelted with rocks that was never explained but for some reason the people that were there are convinced happened even though it didn't. They may as well have ended it by showing Machi hanging herself

>>petite
>>child

Y-you do know the difference, I hope?

>internet down
>can't watch new episode

The only reason I live for Sunday's
But judging from this thread it appears the episode was shit.
What's the next comfy/loli bullying show to air?

Man I fucking feel bad. At least even Watamote ended on a note where Tomoko became self-aware of her own dysfunctional nature.

This just seems like a downer.

I just wanted a happy Machi in the city. I never asked for this shitty ending.

>you wouldn't fuck a bear

>it's a read the manga for a better story episode

I'm tired of these

Why did I even waste my time with this trash. Fucking nothing happened.

fuck i haven't even watched the episode yet but i was afraid this was the route they were headed down. after i find time to watch this shit i'm probably just going to delete the folder and forget all about it

you could just read the manga

it is possible to enjoy more than one version of a series. also thanks for pointing out the obvious.

>people think any show is "comfy" just because hurr hurr dat girl is cute
>even when it has dark or serious themes from the first episode
>Sup Forums then shits on the series because it "betrayed" them

Comfyfags are literally the absolute worst thing to happen to anime.

>loli miko and talking bear

Yeah, what a surprise that people expected a comfy comedy.

I wasn't prepared for this ending. I wasn't expecting Machi to suddenly become an extrovert, but this went too far in the opposite direction. By the end of the show she's more dependent than ever and has regressed to a childlike state. And no one in her town is going to address this and seek professional help ever. She's just going to hide in that little shrine until the bear dies or they arrange a marriage for her.

I was expecting that someone would show her a recording of the contest to convince her that the stoning was all in her head, and then things would go back to the first episode with Machi wanting to study in the city. Not this dark ending with happy music on top.

What made it even more depressing was that Yoshio and Hibiki got the more standard "never give up" happy ending immediately after Machi gave up.

Because who cares about the character's motivations and aspirations right? All that matters is that they look cute!

First episode was comedy you dumbshit. And after it this series was topping the charts.

>Comfyfags are literally the absolute worst thing to happen to anime

THIS so much.

and is right too, the ending was almost "big order" tier bad, contradicting itself.

Anime original ending that focused ont eh idol thing, which is the least interesting thing in the series and doesn't really amount to anything in the manga. It also put a larger, mroe graphic focus on the social anxiety stuff which while present in the manga is played off more as a gag where in the anime they really drag it out.

So in conclusion of this episode, Machi's mental age regressed to that of a 6 year old girl, Yoshio and Natsu arguably won and Hiiko fell even more in love with Yoshio because of his endless optimism.

>Machi will remain a cute loli miko forever
Why are people so mad about it?

When we had Michiko and Hatchin, they kept complaining about the end.

imasara?

>So fucked up and self conscious she hallucinated that applause was booing and that people were throwing rocks at her

This was an awful ending and terrible adaptation.

Holy shit what was with that? Is this really the tone of the manga?

What the hell happened?

No. The bullying/social stuff is played off much more as a gag in the manga (The artstyle helps it as well) and the last two episodes with the idol competition were anime original.

How old is Machi?

The bullying was cute at first. Machi is an idiot and just going to the nearest mall is a trial for her, but she kept getting up and at the end she could feel some sense of accomplishment.

The part time job at the supermarket was harsh, but relatable, and she could grow from that experience.

The idol shit was clearly pushing it too far. Anyone watching knew what was coming, so it felt like abuse. Only Hibiki tried to defend her but it wasn't enough, and then they add that bear miracle or whatever to make her dance number go well but in the end it doesn't even matter.

I'm not sure if the director was just tone deaf and this looked cuter in his head, or if he really wanted to make the anime so much darker. There's a difference between being timid and having a complex about living in the woods and having vivid hallucinations and reverting to the mind of a child in self defense.

Just look at the opening lyrics: "Forgive me, even I won't always be a child, but stay by my side." That's literally the opposite of what happened.

Two years older than Mumei. She's 14.

Old enough

Going off the anime she'll probably stay around 5 for the rest of her life now

local girl finally happy after 12 episodes of suffering

The manga is a lot warmer and more laid-back.

Do they ever go to France?

Un deux trois chante avec moi.
Un deux trois danse avec moi.

How do you even drop the fucking ball on a show like this?

Stop following the source material.

anime original endings always fail. They are hastily written.

She had a breakdown going to Sendai. Imagine what would happen if she went to Paris and had to deal what actual rude and snobbish people, not to mention the packs of raping Algerians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient psychological disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result if extreme shock that Paris isn't what they expected. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.[1] Similar syndromes include Jerusalem syndrome and Stendhal syndrome. The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock. It is particularly noted among Japanese travellers.

Machi would have to be institutionalized for good after that.

There isn't any natural stopping point from where they were. The best would probably have been chapter 37. But that's twenty chapters from where the anime was at episode 10.

>End of the series
>Machi has become retarded and child-like.
>Doesn't even know what the internet is anymore and thinks Tablets are food despite having seen them earlier in the series.
>Is told she doesn't have to think or worry about anything anymore.
>Gave up on her dreams.
>Everyone is smiling and happy music is playing.

The fuck?

Oh god the 2chan thread. I can't stop laughing.

Don't forget everyone speaking a foreign language.