What is this bitch's problem?

What is this bitch's problem?

>Acts hostile to a guy they're asking to help them
>Doesn't let goten participate because he "has to study", but they just watch while the work is being done

On that note, why is this even training? Super retconned how powers work, making it 99% ki. What's the point of physical exercise anymore, when even gods can be killed by dinky little lasers? Shouldn't they be working on strengthening their chi instead?
And how can piccolo even pretend to keep up when Goku now has absorbed god ki and is on a tier close to gods even in base form?

Those subs.....

wtf language is that?

It is a children cartoon yo

espaƱol

You are watching a filler episode of a filler series. It's double filler, of course it doesn't make sense.

You say that like nonfiller episodes don't have them doing physical training either. And chichi being a bitch is very canon in Super because who needs character development, let's ignore the changes she had in DBZ because it's funnier to have her be a bitch.

>Black's introduction
>A filler episode

You DBS apologists are having trouble keeping your story straight.

Menopause.

>All this product placement

This is getting disgusting. Just how much fucking money did the noodle corp give them?

She's a woman.

Not enough to make Super look good apparently.

Sup Toriyama.

They have this new arc all hyped up but the show still looks like garbage. What the fuck are they doing?

No budget or enough animators and insane schedule to ride the DB movie hype wave makes Super an ugly boy.

That's the legendary demon king right there.

Don't forget they are filling the episode with so many crap. It is ridiculous how they took an entire episode just to have Trunks coming back to the present time.

Why do people think Black is a saiyan? He's obviously some stupid fucking toy robot.

Android or Robot doesn't have ki.

I wonder how strong Trunks is now, is he stronger than Gohan?

Gohan by a fairly high margin. Considering he still has his mystic form, there is no way he is weaker than Trunks.

Depends what kind. And does Black have Ki? The only "ki" we saw was when he was concentrating to find trunks. Androids are perfectly capable of shooting "ki" though.

He's obviously weaker than ever considering he wasn't even turning super saiyan the first episode for no reason.

Saiyans don't have springy toy hands.

I'm not an apologist, I'm a realist. Don't watch a shitty show then complain that it's shit.

Was trunks taught with common core?

A realist who calls a central plot episode of the show "filler" to deflect criticism.

After watching Shirobako I really wonder how do they do that. Other anime need a year of preparation, researching, making storyboard... just to make 1-2 cour while DBS keeps pumping out a new episode every week without any break for nearly a year now.

Wait wait wait, I was willing to buy Trunk's hair changed color, people's hair often does as they grow, even if his late teens was a little late for that.

But Bulma herself says his hair was blue. So why the fuck is Trunks' hair still purple?

Same reason one piece has taken such a dive in quality. Toei makes both one piece and Super. Think about that for a second

They're pushing themselves too far with shows that never take breaks.

>thinking Toei knows what they're doing

If it's Dragon Ball and it's animated, it's filler. You should know this by now.

spic

Ever since DBZ the show has been having so many contradictions, thanks to Akira Toriyama's forgetful character. Due to this the fans have come to accept some of these contradictions even if it's horrible writing, there's nothing much we can do but just see the anime go to utter shit if Akira keeps forgetting things.

woman

So this is the first time that she acts like a bitch?

>Anime onlyfags

Bulma and Trunks having the same hair color is canon.

She stopped being a bitch after Cell. Character development? Not on Toei's watch!

>Animeonly fags
>Discussing super

Your elitism is rotting your brain. Super is anime original, the manga is an adaptation of it. And the anime has the hair colors fucked.

Oh please no user, she's always been a bitch but the part where OP talks about the training is where I, user explain why it has come to this.

That doesn't make blue hair Trunks make any more sense. They should have changed Bulma's hair if anything. And Karin's too while they were at it.

>jkanime
>spanish
>Another DBS thread

I think you are the problem.

WHO THE FUCK CARES

LIterally Kys ya manlet nerds beta orbiters autist magnets seek sunlight and PLEASE have sex

>>>Retcon

It's how its worked since DBZ faggot. The more powered down you are, the more vulnerable you are. That's ALWAYS how it's worked. Faggots still saying the laser thing was dumb when it happened when Goku was extremely tired from getting destroyed by Freeza the whole match and ultimately only winning because Freeza ran out of juice and then he powered down from SSB(Super also made the fight significantly more in Freeza's favor, where RoF had Goku kinda going even, with Freeza only slightly ahead). They even make a point in that arc saying Goku gets too relaxed and lets his guard down.

Enchilada.

Nah, not to that extent. Their bodies were still hard. Then toriyama retconned that, making goku cry like a bitch when getting hit by a rock in DBZ, and now getting killed by a shitty laser in Super.

Moreover, using the Krillin/Vegeta example is fucking stupid. Krillin was very strong in Namek. Much stronger than the shitty blaster weapon mooks from Freezer. So when a blaster mook kills a god who is literally millions of times stronger than vegeta was in freezer's arc, suspension of disbelief gets strained.

Vegeta actively lowered his defense. Goku was in full combat capability. If there's even one thing Super did right, it's that they made Goku return to his standard form (visibly lowering his ki) before he got lasered like a bitch. And because Super overrides BoG, that bullshit you're trying to defend is non-canon. You're literally defending filler here, fanboy.

ChiChi has always been a bitch.
Super Flanderizes the fuck out of the entire cast (Goku went from kind of dim to literally being unable to count).
Add two and two together.

>ChiChi has always been a bitch.
She wasn't in the Buu Saga. But you're right about Super's pathetic flanderization. It's like bad fanfiction only with Toriyama's name attached. It's like the prequel star wars.

Z>Super>OG>GT

I cannot understand the debate over the laser. There is a movie about fucking Freeza coming back to life and attack Earth, and then people complain about a part of the plot that isn't fucking Freeza coming back to life and attacking Earth. It's like if when talking about why GT was stupid no one ever mentioned anything except for the one time Goku got blinded by the ice dragon.

Because it's pathetic. Frieza coming back to life if stupid, but we've seen enough stupid in Dragonball as a whole. Most people who watch Dragonball can live with that. Goku getting his shit pushed in is nothing new either, but usually he gets his shit pushed in by some big bad after putting up a fight. Him getting one-shotted by a laser while LITERALLY being a god is so ridiculous, so bizarre, that it took the internet by storm. And fanboys hurried to RoF's defense, only making the controversy even greater.

I have no idea of what are you trying to say. Why are you even talking about Super manga and how does it change the fact that the original manga published by Toriyama many years ago established that both bulma and Trunks have the same hair color.

The hair color inconsistency is nothing new though at one point it was blue in the manga

I think a lot of hair colors changed in general. Take Chi Chi for example. She was officially drawn by Toriyama to have purplish hair. But when she appeared in the Dragonball anime, they just kept it black.

Spanish, you tard.

The difference between bullets/rockets and lasers.

Lasers made by a galactic empire that takes over planets.

I have a feeling the lasers are a bit stronger.

Build wall

That's because that's the only full color page Chichi appears on in the entire manga.

>DBS apologists
I thought he was calling DBS a filler series, so how is he being an apologist?

Let this thread die

it was almost dead until you posted ;^)

>Why are you even talking about Super manga and how does it change the fact that the original manga published by Toriyama many years ago established that both bulma and Trunks have the same hair color.
But kid Trunks doesn't, you dipshit.

Death to trump

>What is sage?
Fuck off newfag

Not him, but do your damn research retard

Again. Let this thread die

You aren't a mod. You can't tell people what to do you little faggot.

The ANIME, you fucking moron. Even if retconning FT to have bulma's hair is technically correct, they only made a big continuity mistake by keeping kid trunk's hair purple.

taco

Vegeta is almost unrecognisable

>All these characters
>Only three of them are ever important
Fuck Tori.

Tori's art really is down the shitter.

>.....
>wtf language is that?
They weren't kidding about summer.

>Super thread
>there are mexicans
everytime

Spanish subs are out faster along with liek a dozen "EPISODE ANALYSIS" shit.

What the fuck is there to analyze in episodes of Super is honestly beyond my imagination.

Fuck off retard, there is no need for there to be three DBS threads at once.

Dumbass
>Toriyama many years ago established that both bulma and Trunks have the same hair color.

>>Toriyama many years ago established that both bulma and Trunks have the same hair color.
Does not change the fact that Trunks does not have his mother's hair color in the anime. So they fucked it up even more by making only future trunks suddenly always have had blue hair.

Spoken like a true retard.

farmer with a shotgun had power level of 5.

>Trunks does not have his mother's hair color in the anime.
Blame Toei for that dumbass, Toriyama designed Kid Trunks with blue hair since BoG and they didn't change it.

>Blame Toei

Oh shut the fuck up. Toriyama has been involved since BOTG, if the lazy shit couldn't be assed to have them change Trunk's hair color, he shouldn't have changed Future Trunk's hair color.

>Goku was in full combat capability.
So many retards that haven't read the manga

Are you actually retarded? I just got done explaining how he designed Kid Trunks with blue hair you damn fool. Kill yourself slow.

Goku had no ki control back then you dumbshit apologist. There's tons of examples showing how his body was way harder than a normal human's. Many times he was caught off guard. Fuck, Roshi's training was precisely based on that idea: fuck technique, muscle power and speed was everything.
Toriyama simply changed his mind about how power worked and made it 99% ki based.

It does't matter how he designed it. If he couldn't be assed to make sure Toei got the colors right, then he shouldn't have changed future trunk's hair color. This is as much his fault as Toei's.

>Goku had no ki control back then you dumbshit apologist
Yeah and he didn't get hit with a fucking laser to the heart back then ether you idiot.

He got hit with a sniper round and a fucking rocket. The rocket at least is as strong or stronger than the laser, according to Super.

And this is when he was eleven or twelve years old and with a power level of less than 500. He's literally millions of times stronger by the time BotG rolls around.

I like how you undermine your point by not even posting the proper picture. That's not how the laser happened in Super.

But the top 2 pictures ARE from Super. He was in base form in super, but that doesn't change shit, since we know he could take rockets with his face when he was eleven years old and hadn't even remotely heard of a super saiyan.

when will buu be relevant again?

Look at the pic again Pedro.

Top one is the Laser before Frieza got revived.

You are determined to go with a more convoluted "THIS CAN'T HAPPEN" answer than a simple "It got upgraded" one. Occam's Razor. I bet you bitch about Trunks' hair and Sonic's arms too.

>He got hit with a sniper round and a fucking rocket.
Which is comparable to a fucking laser from a space emperor with advance tect how retard?

Next you'll tell me that the fucking rocket was stronger than Yamucha's Kamahamaha.

Try to follow the conversation, cletus. He doesn't in the show. That's the fucking problem. They changed FT's hair and left kid trunks with a different color.

>Top one is the Laser before Frieza got revived.
What you think he secretly got a more powerful laser after frieza was revived? And you have the balls to talk about Occam's razor? Here's a simpler answer for you: Super has terrible writing.

>Which is comparable to a fucking laser from a space emperor with advance tect how retard?
See: That's the power of the Space Emperor's "advance tect" laser.
A rocket would make a much bigger hole.

That explains why I'm still so weak .

>It does't matter how he designed it.
I know you're retarded but come on. The whole point of character design is to show the animator what they're meant to follow. Kill yourself slow.

You were in your mother's womb, weren't you?

I dont remember

You are making the most assumptions based on the evidence provided.

Laser blew a hole in a cliff before Frieza was revived.

Laser hurt a relaxed, powered down Goku after he was revived.

Frieza planned for the laser to shoot Goku.

Which is more likely a conclusion to draw, based on the evidence: it's the same laser, or it's a stronger laser?

You bitch over terrible writing but have to justify your bitching with something that makes more assumptions, not less.

Are Sonic's arms blue, Chris?

>A rocket would make a much bigger hole.
Except it didn't retard. Again are you imply that the rocket is stronger than the attack that killed Vegeta?

All this time I thought summerfags were a meme