ITT: Texas only

Post and discuss comfy Texas.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/white-supremacists-racist-muslim-free-posters-university-houston-667237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

home of ron paul.

thanks for making the thread, mod.
i know you monitor the ip addresses and saw that i was here.

F'ing Harvey!!!

How do we stop urban sprawl? Specifically in the Houston area where many people face 2 hour roundtrip commutes

>he doesn't post on Sup Forums using WiFi in public places

HOME OF JONES

it was rainy today and very comfy

another month or two until i get sent down there for a month of asbestos survey work. fuck you guys, i wanna stay /comfy/ in my bed

Here too

Hola, como estan?

Can't stop it. But you can choose not to take part...

Hola 2nd Texas

Hey its me ur texas

it hasn't rained in a month

Texas is shit
1/4 mexican, 1/4 texan, 1/2 Californian (mexican) and east coasters (also mexican)

Hola mi amigo chileno. La adquisición va bastante bien. Pronto seremos la mayoría!

desculpa, solo habla espanol!

Me gusta tu bandera.

>have a piece of the alamo back home on the fireplace
>born on texas independence day
>and Jeb!'s fucking mutt wants to destroy the Alamo to put up a SoDoSoPa
MEXICAN-AMERICAN SEQUEL WHEN

You can stop it with higher property taxes and the deportation of illegals. Tell me why this can't work?

Comfy indeed

1/4 Tex-Mex > All of California

Hi. I'm from California. *Kisses you on the lips* Mmmmmmmm *pop* MWAH!~ :'3

you can't fix houston traffic because nobody in houston knows how to drive.

Please contribute with comfy Texas pictures.

when i was growing up in se tx, i played soccer. me and my friend had names for all the wetbacks on our soccer team. i don't remember all their nicknames, but the one we hated the most was named Peter-Wet. we called him peterwet to his face. Probably couldn't do that today.

I'm a Tennessean but I love Texas. Beautiful state and proud many Tennesseans like Sam Houston and Davy Crockett went to help.

Our chinks look like this

hello, neighbor

noooope

>google "texas girls"
>click images
doesn't get more comfy than that.

It's not comfy it's raining like a mother fucker

Daily Reminder that this is coming soon

minnesota here (sorry)

>tfw whites are nearly a minority in T*xASS

DIOS MIOS

texas will never be blue as it is in the state constitution.
literally.

saved

haha, you must be looking at the polls. they don't take into account all the guns in TX

Hola mi amigo!

>he doesn't know that whites are barely a plurality in Texas and will soon become a minority in the state

S

East Coast elitist sellout coming here for good boy president points? Sad!

Everyone here is fat.

>gets destroyed by hurricane

Raining is as comfy as comfy can get

Best state checking in.

>Rural Texas is GOAT

>he doesn't know that mexicans are right wing as fuck once they get here because they hate gays and literally dominate their women

where is the prettiest place to live in Texas?

When was the last time a Republican won the Mestizo vote?

That's right... never

the badlands.

Texas is a really nice place in texas

>implying mestizos vote

I like Marble Falls the best

t.FortWorthFag

>implying they even have to

>who are the Castro brothers

Believe me, get these guys on a ticket and Texas will go blue and stay that way

You build up, but that takes a level of coordination and social unity boomers and their pet mexicans can't attain

Tejanos > Mestizos

>implying they're allowed to
this isn't commiefornia.

>who are the gun owners in the hill country
you have no idea what you're talking about.

Because most live in California
They still lean left in Texas but not as much as California, and they only lean blue because of near homogeneous areas like the Valley

Anbody in the valley

>implying I was referencing Tejanos in my last post

I know the difference I've lived here my entire life

>Castro bros meme

They can't win shit outside Austin/San Antonio

>He doesn't know about hispanic whites

God Bless Texas

>Specifically in the Houston area where many people face 2 hour roundtrip commutes
Go back in time 30 years and tell the city councils to get the fuck ready for this shit.

Not if you're outside in it I got off an hour ago and my feet are still pruned

Texas

You don't stop urban sprawl, liberals breed like rats there.

You gotta get a better education and join the white flight to the rural counties.

/thread

My country grill southern belle who unironically was a low level Nazi before me. She owns Mein Kampf, hates liberals, only tolerates gays barely and is an extremely religious Christian who was born and raised in an ultra-white town (2 blacks in her whole school).

She doesn't hate blacks but she definitely never relaxes around them

>who are the Californian transplants coupled with the Mestizos in the hill country

Get out of your Fredricksburg bubble sometime and you will see how fast we're being replaced

t. Houston

They will easily be able to once their demographic becomes the majority in the next 5-10 years

looks jewish

move out of town and work remotely

it just rained in the hill country all day

newsweek.com/white-supremacists-racist-muslim-free-posters-university-houston-667237

Which one of you did this?

I don't believe in bribery

What county?

Texans are stupid and fat.

Shut your dumbass up nigger.

wtf is wrong with people in the DFW they drive like crazy and most will not let you merge until you start drifting into their lane.

How accurate is king of the hill as a representation of Texas?

Actually not far off rural Texas.

Big city Texas is full of faggots just like Sydney.

Because of Urban Sprawl
seeCan you see why people are trying to get where they are going? Commuting in the major cities is a nightmare.

Thanks (((free markets)))

There's a strip of Texas east of Burleson that runs south that is absolutely gorgeous. Green almost all year, beautiful rivers,plains, and forests, and the towns are basically textbook Texas. It's the Texas you see on postcards basically. Down in the Marble Falls area is also very similar, you just have to drive through the "ugliest" parts to get there (the "ugliest part" being where I'm from, and I think it's beautiful, but non natives tend not to think so)

Oh shit I know her! She fucked both those black guys pflamiram

Dallas traffic is fucked. The further west you get in Fort Worth, the more comfy it gets.

parts of texas it's fairly accurate. If you're in the city like houston or austin it ain't. I left houston recently because of the foreign scum (missed harvey by a month)

Dallas reporting in. There's too many mexicans and niggers here, not comfy at all anymore. It'depressing me.

Texans report here

/austin/

Dallas is horrible. I blame the immigrants. If you lived in Mexico for a year like I did you'd agree.

yeah DFW here, luckily only have to deal with 20 and 287

accurate, mike judge lived in north texas for awhile

>There's a strip of Texas east of Burleson that runs south that is absolutely gorgeous

I second that, Maypearl is super comfy.

Lots of Texas has what I would call "rugged beauty".

Fort Worth is so much better than Dallas. Fuck Dallas