Do you have black friends Sup Forums ?

Do you have black friends Sup Forums ?

post more helpers

I'm Sup Forumss black friend

My dog is a black lab. His name is Tupac

how much do you hate white people after browsing this place ?

Gyeea nigga Tyrone up'n this bich

Do Italians count as black?

obviously

Why would I hate white people? They've done great things.

>Why would I hate white people?

because people here express alot of hate towards blacks ?

No, but I have a few palestinian friends that are ok with me being a natsoc, feels wierd knowing some shitskins hate kikes even more than I do.

For an honest answer: No, I never got along along with blacks as a child nor as a teen nor do i today just by fact of nature. Now that I think about it I've never gotten along with any blakcs

N O P E

White man dating a black

Enjoy your mutt kids that will not resemble you in anyway shape or form lol

why ?

does she know you are a poltard ?

Is it not justified? look at the stats. I moved from baltimore for a reason

I actually have a gay black friend. He's not faggy in anyway and red pilled.

I don't have any friends.

Oh yah, I have a lot of them, all to make me realize that blacks with Christianity still in their heart are the only savable ones.

I aint got friends

I did but they took a bath

Yeah, most of my friends are black because I live in shitcago

I sorry ; (

Yes, he's clearly got some BLEACHED in his ancestor though.

b8

fuck niggers

Fuck no. I hate niggers

No
>since childhood, tried to be friends with NIG-err..black people
>they ruined it every single time, all the way to high school
>the most frequent offense was theft followed up by violent reaction after confrontation
>had it easy though, family and friends had worse experiences, such as beatings and theft by gun

one of my best friends is an arab muslim even though i hate islam and arabs.

I do actually but he was raised by whites so he doesn't act like an animal. Plays a lot of boardgames etc.

Yup, and I'm pretty sure he posts here, too. I haven't asked him if he goes on Sup Forums specifically but he definitely speaks Sup Forums.

I once knew this African when I did martial arts. He came from a good school, was a great martial artist and was a really nice guy on top of that.

Then he knocked up this white girl and left her to raise the kid herself. What really hit me was that it came out that he's done this before and probably has left a long string of fatherless children.

i have a blasian friend

almost all my friends were black till election time. i voted trump, still defend him, now i have barely any friends and they're not black.

I'd call them acquaintances more than friends
most of them fit the stereotype of lazy nigger who want the easy route of quick cash from a life of crime
they can't keep a stable job and often resort to selling drugs for a living
I tried not to be racist, but it's really hard when all the niggers around you apply all the stereotypes to their lifestyle

Best friend is white, infact a NeoHapsburg, and had a few black friends.
>Am a chink

Ben? Is that you?

Baltimore is a fucking shitshow. I've never been anywhere that was so randomly unsafe. I'm glad you got out.

Yeah, one or two from the Navy. They were good people and hard workers. Had a bunch of different baby mommas though. haha

I enjoy you