Why the fuck did Trump dump him?

He was the man behind Trump. He was the man behind Trump's working class revolution. He was the man that flipped the Rust belt and ever since he left Trump has been cucking majorly.

I hope strange's defeat wakes up Trump and tells him to stop trusting that Kike Kushner.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40985180
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/9/hr-mcmaster-bashar-assads-removal-now-part-of-dona/
thelibertyconservative.com/a-neocon-unhinged-crazed-mcmaster-threatens-aggressive-war-against-north-korea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He said he was only going to hang around for a year.

How has trump been cucking? He ended DACA

If it isn't clear to you guys yet that Trump doesn't know what he's doing then this movement is fucked

His entourage is a walking synagogue, what do you expect?

He obviously is going to be a lot more useful on the outside, where he doesn't have to pretend to be bipartisan and be restricted by the rules of being a Federal employee representing (((everyone)))

He was giving bad optics to the Trump administration with all his nazi larper type shit.
I'm glad he's gone; he was just a distraction, like Flynn.

He's needs to re-rally the base if the Dems pick a meme to run in 2020. In addition, he needs to find a heir for Trump in 2024.
Also, he can work in a way that is "out of conduct for the White House"

Because he's a zionist cockbag. Alcoholic too.

He'll be exposed be January.

some times when you love someone, you have to let them go, let them spread their winds into the wilderness

>Why the fuck did Trump dump him?
Because Trump can't stand it when people call him or his family members cucks. Which is actually really funny when you think that Ivanka is a prostitute / sex toy who gets shared among Trump's friends.

Is Sup Forums seriously going to support a massive cuck??

Well, Bannon mainly was there to dismantle Obama era policies and check others left on the NSC. Bannon's stances are much better on the outside to help out the wider masses.

If he were still on the NSC he'd do NSC and WH stuff, he's certainly far more viable now that he's out of the WH for now, since he can be appointed for something at a later date. It's great for the alt-right or w/e u feggitz are called these days

He's surrounded himself with general's and wall street bankers and this goyim was the only non interventionist.

I don't like how the US cucks for Israel but you're pretty dumb if you don't think they're a right wing ethnostate that sympathizes with the far right.

They even sent shit to Rhodesia & SA when the west cucked out on them.

>He was the man behind Trump. He was the man behind Trump's working class revolution. He was the man that flipped the Rust belt and ever since he left Trump has been cucking majorly.
He joined Trumps team like a month before the election, you're wrong

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH

Hmmm...

he didnt dumb him, he left because he can fight better in the media for trump

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40985180

>Why the fuck did Trump dump him?

He went over the line on in term of comments made public on other members of the cabinet.

If Trump really dropped the whole "America First" thing, Miller would be axed too, but he is still there. Miller is "smarter" than Bannon on this stuff like this.

This makes me even more suspicious, user. It's like an in joke that not everyone knows yet. They will soon, though. Bannon is quite right to accuse Jared and Donald of being cucked by Ivanka. She's such a massive slut.

>dumped
>not unleashed

Trump was merely a tool that Bannon utilized. Unfortunately he was co opted by the GOPe and the neoliberals.

Everything good about Trump came from Bannon and his people. Everything you liked about Trump was born from Bannon.

How the fuck do you guys sit and shill for hours on end pretending like Bannon is some sort of fucking amazing person when he's a faggot whose trying to undermine the President. What a spit in Trump's face. Bannon rides on his wave only to betray him. Truly degenerate.

Are you people seriously pushing this bullshit? BANNON IS LUCKY TRUMP DIDNT GET HIM INDICTED FOR LEAKING.

Bannon left because Mcmaster and Kelly are closeted leftist shills , both would suck Obama off in a heartbeat because muh nigger love

this

Are you some kind of cuck lover? Have you actually been on the lolita express? And you have the gumption to call others degenerate...

It's a Strategy in my opinion. He can now do things he couldn't do before as a White House official.

Trump can make deals with that McConnel guy about endorsing their guys.
Meanwhile Banon can campaign for the candidates who are really against the McConnel swamp.

Bannon left himself. He felt he would be more effective outside the administration. This was all plainly explained unless you got your news spoonfed to you from CNN or MSNBC.

Bannon and his people were the ones putting the words in Trump's mouth that we loved. That whole "false song of globalism" line was 100% Bannon.

Trump is easily influenced, and now he's making deals with Pelosi and Shumer. He's shilling for illegal Dreamers and back McConnell's boy in the Alabama primary.

Trump is pragmatic and without any true ideology. Bannon is a true believer.

Jews both in the media and on Sup Forums know that Bannon was a real threat to their control.

Dude you're so arrogant and it's honestly fucking disgusting. Bannon came on at the end and didn't do shit. YOURE LITERALLY ON THIS SITE SHILLING FOR BANNON. TRUMP DOESNT NEED SHILLS BECAUSE HIS SUPPORTERS LOVE HIM SO MUCH THEYLL DEFEND HIM.

BANNON IS A KIKE

Ivanka, it is well known, seeks out tall, headstrong men to screw. She also gets off on thinking about Jared "Love that mush in her" Kushner lying in bed at home in his chastity cage.

What's happening is that the Mueller investigation is being used as leverage over Trump (especially once they started threatening his son) but Sup Forums and Trump supporters in general are too distracted by dumb bullshit to address it. What you refer to here as "shills" are working overtime to distract from anything that can threaten the Dem- and GOP-orchestrated Mueller investigation. They care about nothing else. That is their one any only concern on this board. They've even introduced the "Mueller is /ourguy/" soporific to kill all action against the investigation. You have a few pressure points you can use to end this investigation, but you're too distracted to use them.

I still can't believe that headline was real.

If you think Bannon didn't do shit then you're a fucking fool. Go back to The_Donald where you can scream MAGA with your fellow brain dead retards.

I voted for Trump in 2016, and I'll vote for him again in 2020. But Bannon was his magic spark. Without him Trump is lost.

I believe Bannon will do better for the country by going back to managing Breitbart full-time. If you think about it, getting the presidency is only the first step, and it's not as grand a victory as it could have been if Trump would actually follow all of Steve's advice. What we really need is nationalists getting more seats in congress and the senate.

Is media matters shilling for Steve Bannon now? Jesus christ.

Doubt it.

The state media over here in my country in EU is a very good indicator on certain things.
There is this particular globalist (((USA Expert))) they always interview. And he is portraying Banon as the most evil racist there is.

This is 100% reliable that Banon is our guy. Since my country is one of the top 5 countries that sucks up to American Deep State the most.

Whatever the reason, I doubt telling a reporter that military options against the Norks were off the table helped him.

So is McMaster /ourguy/, or Bannon? i'm confused here

He's your guy. Because you work for him. Don't speak for this board like you represent the consolidated opinion of it.

Not everyone that disagrees with you is a shill, faggot.

McMaster is a Patriot and has always been our guy. BANNON was the one tht made up the Soros bullshit. Bannon got fired for trying to smear McMaster

>McMaster
>Patriot

McMaster is just another worthless neocon.

did you vote for jevanka?

McMaster and Trump are actually going to destroy Israel and it's going to be amazing to watch.

It sounds to me like McMaster is getting a lot of muslim oil money to talk shit about Israel.
Hillary is in on that muslim money thing too.

It's a bit complex I guess. I don't like the jews or Israel either, but sometimes I feel like the muslims have just as much control over western media as the jews do.

bacuese of kushner

You are fucking delusional. Trump loves Israel. McMaster is just another blood thirsty war hawk.

Also: Syrian regime change now part of Trump’s strategy, national security adviser confirms

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/9/hr-mcmaster-bashar-assads-removal-now-part-of-dona/

and

A Neocon Unhinged: Crazed McMaster Threatens Aggressive War Against North Korea

thelibertyconservative.com/a-neocon-unhinged-crazed-mcmaster-threatens-aggressive-war-against-north-korea/

Keep saying it bro. Keep saying it.
Yeah I love Kushner.

>Keep saying it bro. Keep saying it.

I will because I am right and you can't refute it.

I though the Saudi's and Israel colluded. They never seem to talk shit to each other just everyone else. All the dirty work America does seems to work out for the both of them. Somebody enlighten me

>I though the Saudi's and Israel colluded.
That's... also true. They have been gangbanging Syria together since 2012.

That's why I'm hesitating a bit. It's complex.

As others have said, I think it may be for the best that Bannon's out at this point. It's possible that Trump may actually get taken down, but I don't think Bannon has done anything that he can be tagged for. Meanwhile now he's back to ripping apart the establishment and destroying the things standing in the way of American greatness, but he has some additional sources and contacts he didn't have before. I think whatever winds up happening with Trump, Bannon will survive it, and the crusade will continue.

>

that should have been obvious after his third bankruptcy

FUCK STEVE BANNON

Go back to /leftypol/

Bannon is a communist too. Fuck you.

>"Bannon was employing Lenin's strategy for Tea Party populist goals."

He didn't claim to be a marxist or a communist. Just give up, you're not convincing anyone

Bro you're transparent as fuck. I'm sorry your boy Bernie didn't win, but you don't need to pretend to be a right winger on the internet. It's just sad.

Bannon is a communist. You're a fucking shill he hired. Kill yourself. You guys get the rope too for sedition, don't you know that?

sadly this

You should get the rope for supporting that piece of shit McMaster.

Says the kike thats sitting on a website astroturfing for a fucking degenerate that supports the state of Israel. FUCK ISRAEL.

How deep is Milo's cock in your throat?

He was pro DACA pro-Israel leaker

OP doesn’t realize that Pelosi was merely trying to meme a deal into reality (and failing, left can’t meme).

Trump also supports the state of Israel. Following your logic that makes him a fucking degenerate, too.

Steve Bannon is a pedophile blackmailed by mossad.

Man you guys make it so obvious when you say shit like that. Just wait and see faggots. the fire rises.

>McMaster is just another blood thirsty war hawk.
Pretty sure Sup Forums will get behind him if that war includes Israel as a target though.

Because Trump administration is now 90% democrat jews.

Bannon was too extreme for nu-trump so they pushed him out

Miller doesn't have a voice, he just writers speeches that please Trumps base while he sells them out with mass amnesty

Was Obama sick of being a Zionist owned home-nigger and decided to bring down Israel, be /ourguy/?

>Be Trump
>Create a fallen hero
>That hero leaves and creates "acolytes"
>Use distractions to further cultural change
>Win
Alternatively:
>Be Trump
>Create a fallen hero that disappears
>Strike deals to get agendas done
>Use distractions to further cultural change
>Win

Either way, Trump wins. Of course, if Bannon can keep subverting the "narrative of an infiltrated Trump administration" and get more people like Moore elected, this is going to paradigm into a whole new level of crazy.

As with each election from here on out throughout Trump's presidency, I'm fucking thrilled.

No you faggot there's a pattern.

Give a country nukes.

Use the nukes as an excuse to go to war.

FUCK YOU.

Wait a second.....is this Moarpheous?

How long till Trump and McMaster destroy Israel?

>Just wait and see faggots. the fire rises.

Vague, meaningless comments. I exposed you as a hypocrite. You can't shit on Bannon on one hand and support Trump on the other when they share the same views.

Probably. I've been arguing with this faggot in three different threads tonight.

Chill out Cernokike.

Which begs the question of why Trump's entourage has so many kikes.

>Which begs the question of why Trump's entourage has so many kikes.

Or his family for that matter.

donald used the brightest goyim to get him to where he was, but then insulated himself with his jew crew jared kike people. those wormtongues acted like typical jealous loser jews and do everything they can to undermine donald and get rid of the brighter goyim...

donald should have listened. we and i all warned him, but it really dug himself into a hole and surrounded himself with kikes. he insulated himself with talmudic terrorists instead of the brightest goyim in the usa. to be honest i don't even think he knows because he is kept under wraps by (((javanka)))...really weird...

>fuck jews

>ama

He's more useful to Trump and the nationalist movement this way. For example, look at Alabama. Trump can pretend to support the establishment guy so the neocons owe him a favor, and if Bannon was still in the White House, he'd have to follow Trump's lead to avoid ruffling feathers, but since he's out, he can do his own thing like supporting Moore who is anti-establishment and therefore better for Trump. He helps Trump more by not being in his administration.

it wasn't that way...but it sure as fuck is now

the man that got clinton sure as fuck wasn't a jew

he owes it all to non-jew supreme mega shitradlords

"most jewish presidency in usa history..."

>fuck jews
>ama

Bumpity

Do it, McMaster. Be the hero we need.

>Trump can pretend to support the establishment guy

You think everything is chess now?

>why did trump dump him
bannon is a yuge zionist.

>Trump isn't planning his victories
Surely he'll never win the Republican Nomination, they know he could never beat Hillary.

stephen miller rips off goyim who are twice as smart and twice as witty and a million times better looking than him. he is a jealous petty kike that even rips off these chins here. the day he comes up with his own ideas or speech memes would be a first. it isn't going to happen either. he is certainly not smarter than bannon on anything. the only reason he is around and not ripping poor people off with his parents in real estate is because he is a ripoff jew artist. he should have been fired on the spot for larping as goebbels, but of course he is still around. he should be fired on the spot for colluding with (((javanka))) the whole time and acting shocked...shocked!!?...whenever we get backstabbed somehow...the jewish double standard and nepotism is off the charts

that kid is a piece of shit

>fuck jews
>ama

Strange never had a chance, he was always far behind Moore in every poll. Think about it, why would Trump endorse someone who was always doomed to lose in a race that was already decided? The only reason to get involved was so the neocons would owe him. He won without losing anything.

>He was giving bad optics to the Trump administration with all his nazi larper type shit.
sort of like that jewish guy ripping people off and putting it in his speeches? the guy that looks like smeagol? ya that guy. total shithead nazi larper. how is he still around? care to wonder why? hint: his parents are colluding with (((javanka))) doing real estate deals, and they are all kikes!

>fuck jews
>ama

>Think about it, why would Trump endorse someone who was always doomed to lose in a race that was already decided?

Because he's a moron, a sellout, and thought people would just vote for lobbyist establishment candidate only if he told them too.

>Think about it,

Lol you clearly don't. You think the latest defeat of Trumpcare is also chess?