Trump Wall construction has begun

Ask someone who's being contracted as an armed guard to provide security for the construction site anything.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-california/sd-me-border-begins-20170926-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bsis.ca.gov/forms_pubs/gappnew.pdf
security-training-center.com/course_exposed_firearms_permit.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give us a fellow up of how many beaners you have to kill.

There will be 5 guards, 2 of which will be serving as access control and armed with shotguns. We were told to wear construction helmets due to high chance of being hit with rocks.

We have the authority to kill if our lives or any workers lives are put in danger.

Shiro is cute

True

Doesn't any human on the planet have that authority?

Sadly we've been conditioned to think otherwise.

have you seen the plans for wall dimensions?
also, will you be wearing pic related?

Is the pay good and how do I get hired?

This

Will he hire NEETs?

Is their any designs on what the wall will look like? i'm hoping that it is neo-gothic architecture

post proof you dumb faggot

Yes, but I rather have it on paper in a state like Cali.

The wall looks similar to the one in israel, they look like slabs.

18.50/hr, you need to have a clean record, be a U.S. citizen, and have an exposed permit in 40 cal.

>prototype

Aka not the actual thing. Faggot.

What do you want? If you want me to take pictures of the site you're fucking retarded. I won't divulge information so leftists can sabotage and threaten us

Builders need gun permits?

>$18.50/hr,
Ehhhh. I make double that at my sales position. Sounds like fun but not worth a move to another state and baking in the sun.

Guards that protect the builders need gun permits.

Oh no dude, this job isn't worth leaving your state. There's plenty of good armed jobs in most states.

stay sharp and stay safe OP.
thanks for doing your part.

Thank god, tell your fucking jews to stop trafficking guns trough the border

Never went military but I love to shoot and am a breddy gud shot. How do you break into armed contracting?

Should you really give out the number of guards?

Not in commiefornia.

Disregard comments empty but for namecalling. This was once a pastime here but now it is a sure shill tell. If you discuss things substantively in a meta thread or a thread meant to be slid there are sure to be one to three posters who all show up at the same time, call you names, demand that you leave, and then usually shortly after that they will give up. Shills make us better.

>>Is their any designs on what the wall will look like?
Trump has hinted that the lower part needs to be partially see-through (possibly bars).

I'm guessing the upper part will be completely solid so it's harder to crawl over.

Have a clean record and about three hundred dollars buddy.

It's fine, if there's some huge assault border patrol is just around the corner.

This. Well done lads

is the government funding this or the contractor?

Don't know

How many people have you shotgunned ?

Join the Military faggot

yeah well you're just bullshitting then

Any chance it could look something like this when completed?

Can't. Too old.

I think you should expect something like this. Maybe twice as tall. With a much bigger upper section so it's not possible to climb over without a ladder.

The construction guys have these huge fucking slabs that look like they weigh a ton. Looks kinda like this only wider

THIS IS MY WALL
THAT MY GOD[-emperor] GAVE TO ME

Fuck yea

Unfortunately it can never be as good as the Israeli wall.

That thing has gun turrets on it, and shit...

Actually the point of that fence all the shills love to talk about is that you cant pull the ladder over when your balancing on spikes.

Thats why dhs recommended it to trump

>Le 20 foot ladder picture BTFO

>after wall 5/5
>there is another one labeled 6/5

i i its beautiful

what's it like knowing that the majority of illegals get here by hitching a ride, not over the wall? i'm a girl by the way, if that makes any difference.

>there is another one labeled 6/5
THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Why is it your side only thinks one bit at a time? Do you honestly think that our entire plan was to make one wall and then turn around and go home? Check out government stats on pedophile arrests before and after the Trumpening.

Isn't 5 guards a low number?

>my side

i'm on your side, keep illegals out. i'm being realistic is the thing. answer my question.

The sight in otay is not very big and 2 of us patrol in a vehicle.

That sounds fine. They are heavily armed and can always call for more.

Too may guards is too high budget.

Honestly without breaking the bank that's probably more than enough. If an actual large group of protestors show up then obviously police would be called to help.

5 guards is enough. We aren't there to fight a war, just to deter and hold our own until border patrol shows up.

Nice!

Real question, will the wall be capable to even withstand a Mongolian invasion though?

how many Mongolians is trump hiring to pass the wall?

i have a cert that says i finished security training. i am unarmed and dont have a state license. how do i get a company to hire me
officially giving up soon

Can you post any pics

Or take some and post them another day so we can get a preview of the different wall models?

daily reminder jeb won

you know the rules, or you wouldnt have mentioned being a femanon.
lil bid tiddies or out.

Can u let me in? I hate commies too

The wall is a wall, but it is also a concrete (heh) symbol of a change in administration attitude towards enforcing existing law, which you might recall was somehow never taught to a certain Constitutional Law professor.
Yes folks will try to sneak around it. And we'll get them too.

Fence

If you are in Cali you need to be licensed by BSIS or you're out of luck.

I'll post later but only from outside, we aren't allowed to photograph inside.

Not Californians

Donnie Zdblumpfst can't get away with this! First the scoops now the wall? REEEEE

>how do I get hired?
Make sure you have a spotless record, pass a background check, prior military/security/law enforcement training a plus. Be healthy and fit. Able to conduct oneself in a mature, honest, responsible, and punctual manner on the job site. Good communication skills and confident physical presence a must. Budget for exams, roughly in this range. Better to get hired then do the qualifications afterward, but I know a guy who got qualified independently and that got his foot in the door. Either way, budget for your quals ahead of time in case your employers policy requires it.

bsis.ca.gov/forms_pubs/gappnew.pdf
security-training-center.com/course_exposed_firearms_permit.shtml

If you guys start from California I would advise to be more alert

>libtards from one side trying to block any roads to construction or try to disrupt building.

Also this is the "wall" here in California which has been there since the 1970s I believe.

>left, San Diego right, Tijuana Mexico

I can't tell if thats Rome total war 2 or medieval total war 2

Oh fuck me I forgot to include pic

underrated

can't not hear that in Gorku's voice

What do they do about beaners wading into the water a little ways to walk around the end of it

Who are considered the main threats? Cartel members, illegals crossing over or just rogue spics and liberals assmad about the wall?