Am I literally the only one who thought yorknew city arc fucking sucked?

Am I literally the only one who thought yorknew city arc fucking sucked?
>inb4 hurr durr you didnt watch the 99 version

how many times are you going to make this thread?

You deserve to be banned you spamming underage cunt

every day, until you like it

I remember this thread and I don't even like HxH.

Just report it.
>it's a killuafag
Shocking.

>kurapikafags

No I don't particularly like Kurapika. This is just a rule breaking thread and OP is an unapologetic faggot

in all seriousness i thought they were going to do more with the fortunes. they were supposed to be absolute so i assumed that the troupe would be slowly killed off in spite of their efforts to go against them but that was just my expectation

>in all seriousness i thought they were going to do more with the fortunes. they were supposed to be absolute so i assumed that the troupe would be slowly killed off in spite of their efforts to go against them but that was just my expectation

>mangafox
Go fuck yourself

Madhouse made it suck.

The fortunes are not absolute, if they were Neon wouldn't be so popular, why would people pay tons of money for fortunes they can do nothing to avoid.

>tfw we had to wait 17 years for the phantom troupe to finally die
i'm finally satisfied, considering their arc was the fucking worst

i'm considering watching this series, but i don't really enjoy watching series over 80 episodes long. should i skip yorknew?

>yorknew

watch 1999 then, its 60 episodes

Just watch the 1999 series

>Shalnark getting fucking destroyed in a single page after being tossed Kortopi's head

God, that was so good.

Thank you, Hisoka.

besides the horrible artstyle, half of the 99 series is the yorknew city arc, which isn't even worth watching.

yorknew is good

Fuck off OP you piece of shit

>from now on people who legitimately didn't enjoy watching yorkshin arc will be considered shitposters

I would not skip anything. Just watch the first episodes and you dont want to skip it anymore.

OH SHIT

to know your future and adapt to it of course. if they know events that are coming they can use that information and adjust accordingly without necessarily changing it.

DISCUSS YOUR SHITTY ARC SOMEWHERE ELSE

>they were supposed to be absolute
that's not how fortune telling is supposed to work retard

Would you sniff Machi's farts, given the chance? Would you pay her five dollars to have her sit on your face and rip one?

I would.

See Honestly OP I find your lack of taste disturbing.