Star Trek: Diversity

The only white male in the cast is a captain, but he isn't the star of the show and he has a southern American accent.
The star of the show is a black woman, who is portrayed as a criminal.

Plot: Even Vulcans can't make a human woman rational.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiWuuO1LAn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ SPACE TRAVALING N SHEEIT

>black woman
>named michael

where have i heard this before>>>

Canceled after one season

inb4 white male captain gets killed off for making a decision based on his "toxic masculinity".

Jesus Christ someone nuke Hollywood

What did you expect from Star Trek?

Let me guess... The captain gives the black woman hell. 'Cause slavery. Get it? Get it, Sup Forums?

DS9 had a black commander, zero issues with that. It may be my favorite of the Star treks.

I unironically think this show is okay. Darker than other trek [DS9 feel], more thoughtful than the movies, and the horrible Chinese actress is dead.

Next Episode Preview - Context is for Kangz:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiWuuO1LAn4

Probably a fine sci-fi show. But a really shitty Star Trek show.

terrible sheboon captain

if they made a bad version of Sisko, she would be it.

>sisko
muh

he was good

this bitch cant act and is terrible

He's definitely one of my fave ST characters. Even Major Kira is a lot better than most of the other ST females, especially Janeway. Though 7 of 9 gets mention for having the best body...

yeah I liked kira as well

and the first dax

Burn it... burn it with space fire

>ds9 feel
>nigger captin and his jayden smith son dicking around on a space station near a wormhole
literally the worst trek ever including modern movies and the new show.

So far all the bad decisions have been made by the two women because they're emotional. The white male captain is literally showing next week to save the day because one of the diversity hires is now dead.

>white male captain takes control

>WE WUZ CAPTAINS

>she kills him with a phaser and steals his ship

>Computuh, malt lickuh and kay eff see up in this bitch

>she kills him with a phaser and steals his ship
Would be fucking hilarious after the Season One/Series Finale goes on to show that all of this took place in the Mirror Universe.

AYYOO HOL UP
WE WUZ VULCANIANS AN SHEIT