**RELEASED 2016 STATS**: FBI's Top 25 Most Dangerous Cities in America

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. CRIME RATE THROUGH THE ROOF, NATION WIDE! SAD!

>explain yourselves, burgers...

feels nice being a leaf.

LET ME GIVE YOU A FUCKING REDPILL YOU STUPID AMERICANS

My city hasn't seen a murder in years. we extremely rarely ever see any violent crime in my city, and its usually some minor fight or something). robberies are almost non existent.

Everyone here loves each other. we are the most truly diverse country in the world. being in Canada, you will see ethnicitys from all around the Earth...

When I walk around our shopping malls, wanna know what I see?

I see Chinese people, Arabic people, Indian people, Russian people, European people, Jewish people, Assyrian–Chaldean–Syriac diaspora people, Korean people, African people, Turkish people, Japanese people, El Salvadorian people, and many many others... all with their families and children, having a good time, happily shopping and going about their day amongst other friendly Canadians.

When I seek a girlfriend, I can select from a large variety of ethnicitys when I start dating. Its great.

I see interracial couples all over the place. You can see things like European women with Turkish men or Asian men and what not... Or Russian women with Japanese men... and many many more. Its amazing, everyone gets along and is happy.

We are in a utopia.

Why can't you fucking burgers be more like us? Maybe you will stop killing each other and learn to live in harmony.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/267663/crime-rates-in-the-largest-u-s-cities-how-does-toronto-compare/
vancouver.ca/police/Planning/2017/201701D.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Explain yourself burgers
Niggers.

A FUCKING LEAF

All those cities have niggers its that simple.

Niggers and spics.

>my city hasn't seen a murder in years
your city hasn't seen a population over 100k in ever.

We have African Americans as well, and still, little to no crimes, and almost non existent violent crime.

fuck you, disgusting cucked leaf

>I see Chinese people, Arabic people, Indian people, Russian people, European people, Jewish people, Assyrian–Chaldean–Syriac diaspora people, Korean people, African people, Turkish people, Japanese people, El Salvadorian people
Consider which group of people you don't see. Pro tip, they're not the same as Africans.

You're also a cucked faggot irrelevant nowhere

Now include population of blacks

can someone give me a slick rubdown on which party controls the vast majority of these cities?

go

the

fuck

back

to

leddit

you

gaylord

We see people from all over the world... so there really isn't one we don't see.

>African Americans

Apparently black people are called African Americans now regardless of country of residence or origin.

>We have African Americans as well

Just think about what you said for a minute you dumb bastard

>explain yourselves, burgers...
niggers and spics

jesus i thought the big midwest cities were pretty safe, how is there that much crime in a place like toledo

so basically, crime everywhere in the country, even alaska

No, he used the n-word. Clearly mocking African Americans, so I was addressing them by their proper names.

I'm changing my flag as well. Immature losers can't help but mock me just because my flag is a 'leaf'. Does nothing but clog the thread with garbage.

Fantastic. I can't wait to move there.
Ayayay lenche negra para las hojitas blanquitas mi dios.

Anchorage deserves to be higher. It's such a shithole here now

>tfw my state is on there 3 times

God damn it, how is it that Columbus and Cincy get to be gentrifying (Columbus is really nice now), but Toledo and Cleveland are hell holes

Get your shit together fly over cucks

number one bitches, i knew our niggers could do it. they the niggist!

The Rust Belt is the recipient of the Great Northern Migration of......you guessed, niggers. Spics are coming now. Thus, WALL. Whites live mainly in the surrounding suburbs now.

#4 sad! Our niggers are the best niggers. We will get whitey next year funna really focus ands sheeeiittt maybe smoke less green do more rock. We funna fix dis bitch.

How do I become canadian. I'm a trump supporter.

Wow. Dallas isn't even on the list. Feels good.

Canada, all of your immigrants were LEGAL and VETTED

Out niggers are straight from the worst tribes of Africa, and we have like 40 milion hispanics (that are classified as White because Jews)

>"why is there no african american crimes in canada???"

Maybe you should look closely in the stats for African Canadians instead

That pic works so well. This is the beauty of memes.

>spics
>no Los Angeles
>no border towns in Texas.
The only city even remotely close to the Mexican border is Albuquerque and that is almost 300 miles away and the only reason it made the list is because of all the drunk violent natives. I want all those illegal wetbacks deported too, but let's be honest, this list is all about niggers.

a fucking leaf

>lists nigger areas
>asks us to explain ourselves

It's self-explanatory.

every single city on this list is a democrat shithole

Certainly not rural and suburban retards
High crime stats is the mark of an educated and enlightened city. Probably have a lot of good restaurants because of the diversity.
Truly, these vibrant cultural hubs are something we should all strive for. All americans need to do is drop the bigotry and vote for democrats; be on the right side of history.

>implying Canada is not part of North America, which would make Africans living in Canada, African Americans (North).

>Chicago
>Miami
>Vegas
All full of niggers and spics.

Aw shiet nigga thanks we just need more money for them programs is it

literally a list of black and latino cities

Let me give you a redpill faggot leaf. Toronto has twice the violent crime rate per capita of NYC

These.

the crime rate is only going to be high until we get the niggers to finally do god's work and genocide themselves. chill out and hang in there. any attack against a white should be met with being fed to crocodiles though.

Thats a fucking bullshit lie and you should get the fuck out of my thread if your gonna speak bullshit like that. I'm fucking serious.

>not a single city in LA county on the list
I guess the hispanics really did get rid of all the dindus.

Toronto has 2x more violent crime per capita than NYC

> globalnews.ca/news/267663/crime-rates-in-the-largest-u-s-cities-how-does-toronto-compare/

I'd rather have sikh indians and chinks than niggers and spics. At least they are somewhat docile and dont rape/murder in huge amounts. Thats a negative in of itself though, cuz it makes their takeover that much harder to see for normies

Oh nice, I'm only #21. That's actually somewhat of an improvement

chinks are ok. everyone else must go.

Toronto is Babylon

^ Read it and weep. If you live there get out, I left a month ago for Quebec City. Best decision I've ever made in my life

I also live in leaf-land. The only ones killing people are natives, and south Indian and Vietnamese and Somali gangs. The white people are very peaceful.

If I could press a button and end "diversity" tomorrow I would do it without hesitation. Almost every social problem in our society has a non-white or Jewish root cause.

>tfw niggers

any racial breakdown for top 10 and safest 10?

Omg you're so right OP. We will just keep sending you lots of our people and you can just teach them your ways.its really nice when your border patrol takes their bags for them like bell hops.

How would you have African Americans in Canada? Wouldn't they be African Canadians? Are they from Nigeria, or Oakland? Kenya or Detroit? You're a retard, LOL.

What do all these cities have in common?

Lots of niggers, and liberal government.

WEW LAD!!!

Was pretty close to double the crime just 7 years ago...

You don't have niggers

Niggers and sometimes spics. Is it really that hard to understand?
You're pathetic, just like your country.

Not sure if you are trolling but.....america has WAY more black people my dude, also they have 50 million illegal low iq Hispanics......canada has less problems because we control what kind of immigrants we get ....america has an open boarder with a third world country and tons of blacks.....

lock em up works over time :)

Another nigger tier leaf thread wow

>Ohio on the list 3 times

JUST

I knew Vegas would be on there...

while chink and poo rates of immigration are remaining strong, there is a sharp increase in mudslimes niggers and spics

>We are in a utopia.

Don't worry Trudeau will fix that

Whites are in those cities too, but it's the niggers committing the large majority of the crimes. If it was spics then Los Angeles, San Antonio and San Diego would be on the list.

Why don't you include a break down of the cities demographics by race on the right side?

Imagine Memphis after the New Madrid goes

based az not on the list

feels good m8

also violent crimes had been falling for 25 years until king nigger decided to start ramping up this black power shit.

>Don't worry Trudeau will fix that
>i assume you mean current trudeau
while i don't like him, the population replacement was started 30years ago, all governments contributed

I live in Dallas. There's still way too many niggers and mexicans, so it really doesn't matter. Wherever there are niggers and mexican in large numbers, you can be ashured that every day of your life will be annoying as fuck. Just because there isn't as much violent crime, doesn't mean they don't have a huge affect on the area.

Gee, I wonder why some of those cities are so violent?

effect*

>When I seek a girlfriend, I can select from a large variety of ethnicitys when I start dating.

>when I start dating.

Don't you have homework to do? An essay on peace, love, and Coca-Cola or something? Faggot.

Lots of diversity itt

>We have African Americans as well, and still, little to no crimes

Because they're FROZEN SOLID, nanook of the north!

the only niggers you guys have are the ones smart enough to make enough money to fly out of whatever shithole they're from and live in Canada, we're stuck with the genetic bottom of the barrel that was sold to the kikes by the African warlords as slaves and then stayed here after being freed

nice catch

Kek this

Im actually shocked to see Anchorage at 27 considering how prevalent homelessness, gangs and violence really are here.

You don't have as many condensed into certain areas

>We have African Americans as well, and still, little to no crimes, and almost non existent violent crime.
completely false
toronto, vancouver, montreal, calgary and ottawa have tons of violent crime
toronto is particularly bad
we have lots of murders

>I'm moving to Memphis TN in few days

I'm scared. I cannot lie. I'm even thinking about getting a gun. I've never been robbed before, and idk TN's Policy in shooting Intruders. I'm preparing for the robbery that will most likely happen to my house. Any anons in Memphis? Does any of the crime spill over in white neighborhoods or is it souly ghettos?

Is "Wilson Rd" a good street? Is it safe? Hold me anons

>but ashured is ok

Seems gentrification is working for LA quite well, I guess it's why I enjoy this city so much.

>2. Memphis

can confirm. crime has been through the roof last couple of years.

>About to laugh internally at how all these cities are nigger-infested shitholes
>mfw my city is in the top 15

You don't have slave stock, you have African nationals and they're even a smaller minority than ours.

vancouver.ca/police/Planning/2017/201701D.pdf

go live in burgerstan you retard, we have no crime

republicans run most of those cities, go figure

Someone needs to overlay that data with the % black each city is.

>moving to Memphrica
I'm really sorry, my friend. TN is a wonderful state, but Memphis is where our trash congregates. You could have gone anywhere else and had a great life.

Honestly surprised to see Nashville so high there; it always struck me as a fairly docile city.

You do know what continent Canada is located on... right?

>Implying it makes a difference if they were once slaves or not

>checks NJ
>Camden not there but Newark is
>wow, big change
>notices minimum 250k pop
oh

Chicago and Vegas has more whites than spics. Miami is full of black spics like Dominicans, Cubans and Puerto Ricans. It's the niggers man.

You must be one of them you dumb fucking nigger.
>doesn't know that black Canadians commit violence at much higher rates than white Canadians

reminder that number incluedes "assaults"
assaults are counted whether anyone goes to jail, or if anyone charges the other people
a guy pushing someone over while drunk is an assault
look at the homicide rate and kys