MY POLI SCI PROFFESSER JUST WENT ON A FULL ON ALT LEFT MARXIST GENOCIDAL RANT DEMANDING A ROOM OF 300 STUDENTS TO...

MY POLI SCI PROFFESSER JUST WENT ON A FULL ON ALT LEFT MARXIST GENOCIDAL RANT DEMANDING A ROOM OF 300 STUDENTS TO ENGAGE IN VIOLENT REVOLUTION IN AN INSANE OVER AN HOUR SPEECH ON THE 100th ANAVERSARY OF THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION

IF THESE GENOCIDAL CUNTS WANT A REVOLUTION THEYLL GET A REVOLUTION BUT ITS NOT GOING TO BE THIER REVOLUTION

THE TIME IS NOW. STEP UP TO THE PLATE FUCKERS

Report him and get him fired.

Did you call him a cuck?

who cares?

sacred digits confirm

any link to video?

baseball metaphors

Is youre professor of Semitic descent perhaps?

Holy shit praised and witnessed

report him to the police for hate speech and terrorism

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

sorry you live in lost territory you have no recourse
but you recorrded it, right? so we can get it up on the socmeds?
RIGHT? YOU DIDNT SIT THERE FOR AN HOUR DOING NOTHING DID YOU YOU FUCKING LARPER

Expose him

So what is their plan exactly? More riots or do they mean killing people and if so, who?

And you didn't think to take out your phone and film his rant? What kind of idiots are they letting into college these days?

Record it

Yeah bub, give it up. What do I have to look forward to on the puter?

you did record it, right user..?

No. Let them continue.

>tfw like godspeed you black emperor but know how cringey the people are

Record it. Document it. Post it. We'll take care of it.

No video?

I'll record my next lecture

I don't imagine the next one will be remotely as insane. At the end of it he made a statement on how genocide "happens" because "politics is war" and something about us living in a "red vs white" century

I sincerely regret and apologize for not recording it but he only really went recognizeably arm wavingly ballistic beyond normal alt left drivel near the end of class

Use your shitty smartphone to record this shit next time so everyone can laugh at them.

KEK.
IS.
HERE.

I thought that was in October? Probably some calender fuckery... Did you record it?

I also had a poli sci teacher who not so subtly hinted at us joining a commie revolution. I'm telling you all this shit is the college professors' fault. They are brainwashing all the morons who haven't grown out of childish fantasies yet.

All my prof's are conservative, it's your fault for going to a shit tier school

>And you didn't record it.

>ezra

Looks like kek is giving you the go-ahead to spin up your rotor wings, OP.