imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/OYu35
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
imgur.com/u4VQUcy
i.imgur.com/6LdvWLO.jpg
pastebin.com/dVfPqhcy
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654
imgur.com/a/GhLtp)
youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3_65Urod4&list=PLApyhECLlb98oTNgZhWde4dHQwNwEVRur&index=23
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
pastebin.com/fF2WAb1d
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
imgur.com/a/q9C3x
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting something related to Fathers Day please.

Specifically my SI carrying a younger/toddler Morgan and having a younger(but older than Morgan) Noire hugging him as well. Or something cute with my daughterus instead like them presenting a gift to the viewer.

Refs:
imgur.com/a/eDjs1
imgur.com/a/AL9vX

Or something like this with my SI(and Noire hugging her dad too)
imgur.com/VMTwVOy

I would like to request a drawing of my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request her wearing a beautiful evening gown, maybe with a a glass of wine in her hand.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Have some nice music to listen to if you decide or not to draw it!
youtube.com/watch?v=dpGJ_OOh58c&list=PL664B07DD153F8A9A

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely on a bed or a couch, preferably wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas are just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing either a sundress, or a t-shirt with shorts or her skirt, or just anything cute and casual, preferably without her headphones.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Since our anniversary is this month, June 25th, anything related to that would be incredibly welcome and appreciated. PoV stuff, her looking at a wedding ring, wearing a gorgeous wedding dress, at a candle-lit dinner, or just her looking cheerful and smiling, anything sweet or nice like that would be great.

Alternatively, requesting Rias cosplaying as either Dark Jeanne d’Arc, Cerberus, Jeanne d’Arc, Lecia, Anna, or Amira from Granblue Fantasy, please. Or If you have any other characters from the series you’d prefer to draw her cosplaying as as feel free to ask.
References: imgur.com/a/SHm50

Or Rias wearing a Demonica from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. Preferably with the helmet off, either tucked under her arm or being held off to the side.
Demonica references: imgur.com/a/Q1FGq

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Requesting Kagura receiving a headpat/having her hair ruffled, please! Maybe headpats like in the reference, if you wish.

Reference: imgur.com/ND1GLhv

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Naoto Shirogane.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Ryuko!

As an angel, with wings. Can be the traditional feathered type, techno-mechanical, or life-fiber themed.

Alternatively, Ryuko in fashionable clothes. Which fashion and which season is up to you!

Anything else cute is also perfect.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata! While I'm happy with anything cute or cutelewd, a few suggestions:
>Wearing this outfit: a.pomf.cat/iceare.jpg
>Crossplaying as demifiend: a.pomf.cat/kbwdhm.png
>Something cute with SI: a.pomf.cat/rghckt.jpg
>I should probably add on every week that catgirls are cute and make a great addition to anything.

As always, remember that the most important part is having fun.

Requesting Gazer wearing a microbikini over her goo.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, or a maid outfit, or as a scientist.
Her holding a yes/no pillow, her as a catgirl.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

SI stuff is cool. I updated my SI with a bit of hair color tweaking.
a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute. Also her sitting on my face, that would be nice too.

Or,
Just her telling me it'll be alright.

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting akihisa dreaming about being in a high paying job, like as a lawyer, doctor or politician.

-Him playing his blue psp on a hot summer day or just while relaxing would be lovely.
Console ref: imgur.com/RmUefmP
He also owns a nintendo DS so you can draw that instead if you want to.

-Him waking up with a slightly messy hair on morning and complaining how he hates mondays.

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

THICC !!!!

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce in a portrait with a frame either sitting or standing
(i.imgur.com/XyNzRyU.jpg).
Other ideas could be her exercising or dressed as the android 2B from Nier: Automata (i.imgur.com/DKoP3J0.png).
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Requesting Aigis in one of these Pandora Hearts outfits imgur.com/a/9bX9u
Her with painted on panties sort of like here imgur.com/m30ttXk
Dressed as one of the Umineko witches imgur.com/a/H1juu
Her in the art Disgaea-style
Dressed as one of the Madolche monsters from Yugioh imgur.com/a/vvJcN, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Hello everyone
I would like to request Tharja in a cutesy outfit
Something with Thigh highs and/or Spats

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see her dressed as a policewoman. (Ref: imgur.com/a/2dSuv) Alternatively, I'd also like a picture of her hugging a big fluffy Arcanine.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Natsume fanning herself as she is sweating from the summer heat, cutelewd ok

pixiv: Lemon Teitoku

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her wearing of those armbands like 'disciplinarian school council' or something.
Here's some examples:
imgur.com/a/Agtz9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her in bed with me, with one arm reaching out while she rests on the other.

- My SI and her playing video games together

- Mamimi as an idol

- Mamimi in a bikini enjoying a popsicle

- Mamimi as a witch

- Mamimi in Robin's (FE) outfit

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Robin Reference: imgur.com/ngenn8b

Thank you and have a wonderful week!

Is the drawbro that tried to draw her last weekend around?

Kindly requesting Erwin in an Orlando Strong shirt! I'd love it if he could have rainbow streaks painted on his face!

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn in her general outfit or in a maid costume please.

Happy Father's Day to all you otou-sans out there. Requesting my daughteru, Francesca Lucchini from Strike Witches, please. Anything cute is fine, but nothing lewd please. For a specific idea, a simple POV shot of her wishing her Papa (me) a happy Father's Day would be lovely. Thanks, and take it easy.

Requesting Misha as an office lady or something in regards to vaporwave please and thank you.
More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Hey there, This week I'll be request my Yotsugi drinking tea and enjoying snacks with it like this (ref:a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png)

Alternatively, her sitting in front of a fan or air conditioner to cool off, it would be nice too if she's eating an icecream pop too, though not necessary. (ref:a.pomf.cat/zjdhiy.png), aside from those ideas I'm always happy with anything cute a drawfriend has worked on, much thanks, have a nice weekend.

Requesting anything cool of him.

>maid Lavinia
Oh fuck yes. Best Gen3

requesting relaxing and taking it easy

Requesting my Neptune doing a cool handstand (or even a one finger stand) on any of her swords. Like this: my.mixtape.moe/ikyxmh.jpg
Swords refs: my.mixtape.moe/exjltd.jpg
More poses refs: my.mixtape.moe/qraphf.jpg

Other ideas:
-Kissing the screen
-POV cheek caressing. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/kouohp.jpg
-Drawn in your favorite game/manga’s style
-Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Purple Heart dressed as Shantae. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/jhaaau.jpg

If you are up for a SI idea, I’d love Neptune and me resting on the grass, with her resting her head on my tummy, or simply we cuddling.
SI ref - i.imgur.com/04TZjWx.jpg

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Watashi making some sort of scornful, annoyed, or disdainful face. Alternatively, her wearing spats and exercising. Anything else cute or blueboardlewd is alright as well.

Requesting Kneesocks hugging or kissing the screen, or pressing against it.

Also requesting anything of her wearing the outfits in the bottom right of the reference.

Good morning everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis telling the viewer to lay down on her lap similar to this:
imgur.com/yaO43zn
But with an expression that say, "Get over here, idiot!"
Alternatively anything that showing off being Tsundere would be adorable. Of course, seeing anything cute of my lovely Ivis is always welcome.

Thank you to whoever does this request it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Also a very special Happy Father's Day to all of you with cute daughteru.

Long hair

Very pretty Satsuki. Love the outfit.

Short hair!

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform.

Requesting Cathyl please.

>character development

Requesting my husbando, Archer
With Fathers Day this sunday, perhaps something cute or cool with him and his father imgur.com/a/2NRQa (he's 12 cm smaller than Archer for reference)

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Eureka as a medieval knight.

more refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks.

Requesting Miia cosplaying a Seviper, with an SI in a Zangoose suit. Some general good cute fun. (i.imgur.com/OzNSh4r.jpg)

Alternatively, Miia plotting a top secret heist in her Cobra Miia outfit, or as a kamen rider-esque hero (i.imgur.com/7GgUBNY.jpg).
Or something inspired by this song (youtube.com/watch?v=QgTbNrVJKuM),
like her singing or dancing beautifully in the rain, or an image of her as a constellation in the sky.
Otherwise her gently hugging a Steelix several sizes bigger than her by the cheek, kind of like i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg.

Anything cute of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too. (a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Thank you in advance.

To celebrate Chihara Minori touring her latest album, Innocent Age, I'd like to request an user playing a grand piano while Anastasia sings leaning against the piano, or behind the piano player with her hand on his shoulder.
If at all possible, Anastasia wearing one of Chihara Minori's stage outfits and user wearing something business casual.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

I'm requesting my waifu Meredy from Fairy Tail either: enjoying the sun on a cute bikini, or something cute (lewd is also available)

Please, and thank you for your efforts.

I'm linking the reference because it's too big to upload.

i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg

Requesting pov of playing hwatu with *Hyun-ae Can be strip version with her losing too(Korean card game). Of course anything else cute is fine too

Very nice!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-lying in a hammock
-doing a mundane task - folding laundry, washing dishes
-dressed as rosa/mei from pokemon, I'm not getting a ref link this weekend
Most anything else would be wonderful as well, thank you

Give unpopular waifus and husbandos and ideas for a collage, nothing too lewd.

Will pick random number (as many as I feel like drawing) and deliver sometimes during summer.

Maybe post in last thread or after bump limit.

Requesting Cyan:

-In a wedding dress. Something like this would be nice (i.imgur.com/ShcPU5m.jpg)
-with the cinder effect from Dark Souls 3 on her clothing. You can pick any kind of outfit you think it would look pretty with.(i.imgur.com/h8LN3OC.png)
-being a lazy loaf under a kotatsu
-with ear tufts like a lynx or caracal would have
-enjoying a nice day outside wearing the dress in the ref and a hat, maybe having some ice cream (i.imgur.com/AidvBF4.jpg)
-playing with a yarn ball and getting tangled
-eating some sushi or a big sushi roll for sushi day

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as the Pokemon Sun and Moon trainer.

Ref:i.imgur.com/2VJWRv0.jpg

Always a good thing

Please draw my dear wife Hane as rowdy Bôsôzoku!

A friend was kind enough to vector the TDS Logo for me so it can be used for this request, so please put it on the back of her jacket:

haruha.ru/uploads/tsumasaki2.svg

If you pick it up, please be so kind and leave a reply.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd.

Anything else would be just as wonderful as well, of course, and if you like, you could have a listen to her theme here my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers any inspiration.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Posting for him.

"Anything nonlewd is appreciated. But I'd like her getting a headpat from her father, Genjiro Shiragami. Or her father judging me and slightly embarrassed/bitter/tsun while telling me He approves of me with his daughter.

Or my little ones giving me something."

Any WIPs? Please?

Delivering tiny waifu

Reeeeeeee

Requesting my dear Hanako dressed as Fate's Frankenstein please.
or something for my upcoming birthday.
Thank you and hope you enjoy your weekend.

Ref: i.imgur.com/yA92ivI.png

Requesting Tsukimi having a water gun fight with fellow waifus or husbandos from the thread.

Alternatively we can have the same but with just Tsukimi and Clara in a bucket. With Clara wearing a military hat/helmet of some kind giving Tsukimi orders on where to fire her water gun.

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a wedding dress.
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Or smiling with an interrogation symbol by her head.

Friday. Probably Saturday

Requesting Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around)
imgur.com/OmmieME
Birdy Ref. imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
SI Ref. imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or Birdy and a waifu/s in a braid train.
imgur.com/fqIaM6C
List of waifu would like to see with( no particular order/preference)
imgur.com/u4VQUcy

Or Birdy in anyone or more of these outfits.
i.imgur.com/6LdvWLO.jpg
Thank you.

watercolors 13

That's really adorable

Looking forward to it. Do you want me to continue posting in the meantime? And thank you for drawing her.

Requesting Mai doing pull ups in a horizontal bar. Preferably while wearing her gym clothes on the right.

Requesting Nepgear

More requests: pastebin.com/dVfPqhcy (embed)

Eating ice cream

Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please)

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Requesting Akame anything with any form of lingerie is fine be it sexy or sports.

Of course. Cute girls should always be requested.

That's next weekend anyways, as long as I stay on track.

Hello, WWD! I hope you've all had a wonderful week.
This week, since summer is officially starting on Monday, I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, wearing The Beach Boys early 1960's on-stage uniform while playing a bass guitar and singing into a microphone stand.(ref: imgur.com/a/GhLtp)
Of course, anything cool or cute of her would be extremely appreciated.
Have a great weekend and good luck to all of you!
Here's something to listen to: youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3_65Urod4&list=PLApyhECLlb98oTNgZhWde4dHQwNwEVRur&index=23

Alright then. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy your Sunday.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi reacting to a horror movie. Anything cute or handsome would be fantastic, though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Minatsu wearing her swimsuit in some cute/lewd pose. Or alternatively wearing Ionasal's main outfit.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Is this a collage sign-up?

Oh I remember you! Thanks for sweet delivery again and making both versions as well and haver a marvelous week!

No, it is not.

Yes.

Shut it.

>Posting for someone who is banned
>Posting for Lolyfag
Please don't do that. You're better than that.

pastebin.com/fF2WAb1d
Feel free to rerequest.

He asked me and it's the least I could do to repay him.

Oops, forgot the flower in her hair. Fixed.

He's posting it himself while ban evading.
>implying you ever did anything for anybody

I think you are lolyfag trying to convince us he did something nice enough to make a friend.

Not falling for it. Go die.

What for

Requesting Madotsuki striking a fabulous jojo pose with her knife.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- dressed as a Bug Catcher from Pokemon and interacting with a Shuckle, somewhat like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251 (or just a cute interaction with a Shuckle)
- wearing a yukata and on her way to a festival
- on a lunch or dinner date with user
- POV kiss or receiving one
- in a hula dancer's outfit
- in a cute, frilly bikini
- taking a bubble bath

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Here's my ref to my SI i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

That "deal".

How can a flower be that small? How can a waifu be for that matter?

Your killing me

That's something you hate somebody for, not repay them for.

Oh you're the Cathylfag that's into horse bestiality

This is the kind of guy lolyfag is, Or did you not know?

>holding his breast pocket
heh

Oh god, so adorable. Thank you.

This. It's not much different from other waifufags telling others to repost for them.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu performing a Latin dance.

Ref: imgur.com/a/q9C3x

Any other works are very much appreciated.

What a nice surprise. I really love seeing him in casual clothing, and I really love the outfit you picked for him. I'm really, really happy right now.
Thank you so much for drawing him. I'll be sending you an email in the near future.

Requesting Chronoire please, thanks~