He unironically think Japan does not need immigrants

>he unironically think Japan does not need immigrants.

Who does? I'm not exactly familiar with Japanese politics.

>he unironically think Japan does not need immigrants.
And he would be right

You know what you guy need? Some latin heat. Yeah, a couple of hot spic women that mix with your low testosterone waifu weebs, and in a few generations you'll have the best of two worlds. Smart tanned and manly japs ready to increase population.

We have a lot btw, can sell you some.

Many educated economists who has Ph.D think like me.

and what are your thoughts?

Automation.

Fuck off globalist troll.

Dumb nigger.

Howdy, my name is Cowboy Tanaka. I'm a 27 year old Japanese Ameriboo (western culture fan for you foreigners). I brand and wrangle cattle on my ranch, and spend my days perfecting the craft and enjoying superior American passtimes. (Barbeque, Rodeo, Fireworks) I train with my branding iron every day, this superior weapon can permanently leave my ranch embled on a cattle's hide because it is white-hot, and is vastly superior to any other method of livestock marking. I earned my branding license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak English fluently, both Texas and Oklahoma dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their cowboy code, which I follow 100% When I get my American visa, I am moving to Dallas to work in an oil field to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a cattle wrangler for the Double Cross Ranch or an oil rig operator for Exxon-Mobil! I own several cowboy hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in America!

I think he's using google translate guys.

Proxy faggot

we need immigrants to make Japan great (again)

Proxies get you banned.

WHO will consume goods and service?

"AUTOMATION" will not solve the problem. dumb shit.

Globalists are MOST educated people no wonder you can not understand basic of economics

why? What makes you think you need immigrants? How are they going to make japan great?

Pre world war 2 great or 1960s Japanese Economic miracle great?

You can't fool me, I know all japs are born to troll

Wrong. There are lots of proxy fags here, like that one North Korean larper, and mods don't do shit against them

1950s-1960s Japan of course.

Y=C+I+G-NX
How can you think economy will be great without C?

Japan has a declining population, less working citizens means a declining GDP and less taxes to pay for economic welfare for the old.

Fuck off, Achmed. Japan does not need you. Japan does not need any gaijin at all. Immigrants were a mistake, and your entire family is worth less than a stray dog.

Good luck Tanaka.

meant

whoops

I can't say I know economic equations off the top of my head. But I'm guessing that C= consumers?

Declining population =! declining GDP, you are retarded.

Look it's THIS thread again, made by a "american teacher"

nice fake broken english, cunt

I figure you can speak english just fine since you fucking teach it

nah, consumption.

Y=GDP or GDE
C=consumption
I=investment
G=government expenditure

wtf

you know nothing about economics and think immigrants is bad?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHH

A decreasing population entails a decreasing economic output and a depleted skilled workforce, you're the retard.

At what point did I say they were bad? I'm just asking you to justify your position

He literally said consumers, consumers are the primary if not exclusive reason for consumption. Quite literally commit suicide.

But essentially you're saying that the economy has to be propped up by infinite population growth?

OP is larper proxy faggot, probably the same faggot who posts the same tfw nip memes every day and everyone forgets to sage in the rush to call him a faggot.

Yes the tryhard broken English is a giveaway

My point here :But like every bait thread, pol will feed it.

Hmmmm, if the United States has a population of 323.95 million people and a GDP of 18.04 Trillion USD, that gives us an approximate GDP per capita of $65,688. If China has a population of 1.37 billion and a GDP of 11.01 Trillion USD, that gives us a GDP per capita of $8,036. This MIGHT mean that the GDP of a country is not correlated to the number of people in the country, but the quality of the people in the country. This is just a guess, though. If immigrants are coming from countries where the GDP per capita is even lower than China, then it might lower the GDP of Japan while also raising the population and destroying Japanese culture, which is more important than any GDP. But of course, I’m still guessing here with my retarded brain.

So if this is the main problem you want to address then shouldn't you look for alternative solutions like ways to reduce the cost of elderly care (like the robots that the japs love) or keeping the GDP stable or growing using means other than an ever expanding population? By using population growth to prop up GDP you're just creating a pyramid and eventually the country won't be able to sustain it. So wouldn't it make sense to address the problems now before they become ever greater?

that is kimmy for real desu

>their flag is a pimple

what would be worse for Japan, a million weeabooz or a million sand niggers?

The only immigrants you need are f-18s because many bombs are better then just two.

>triband flag
>acts like he's superior

All tribands are shit tier.

A million sand niggers, at least weeaboos assimilate.

Their population is literally going to halve in some of our life times. Yes their GDP is decline like hell. I think its safe to say its already peaked.

Why do so many people fall for the automation meme?

Robots are useless if there's no one to buy them or request their services. You can have all the automation you want, your economy will be shit if you don't have a domestic market big enough to support it.

After all those old people are dead you're left with an unemployment crisis among robot nurses, causing them to go on strike because AI developments made sure they're intelligent enough to deal with people's needs and therefore their own, then you have to shut them down but again they are intelligent as fuck and take over your government and Japan literally becomes a nation of robots but no one notices the difference until it's too late.

Your people just need to fuck each other more and stop wasting time watching anime.

see
Stupid fucking redditor

((educated economists who has Ph.D))

oh vey this jap is woke

nippon sure needs enrichment and more no-go zones, don't be a racist!

Heavily considering a sex trip to japan, those hairy muffs could get me lost for days

I'm a white nationalist and I want to white wash not only Japan, but the whole world. We need to invent a new form of colonization. Use your superior IQ, travel everywhere and make babies with all those sluts who have been brainwashed by hollywood.

We are the conquistadors of the 21st century.

>white wash by creating hapas
shoot your dick off

Kill yourselves.

I agree.

Do you not realize that stupid white men who breed with Asians out of nothing but pure fetishism produce the worst kind of child? The child will be educationally disadvantaged, will not fit into asian groups nor white ones, will be horrifyingly ugly and will have poor social skills?

If you must race mix at least do it with a nigger instead

No

Considering that market is rigged, nothing is valued correctly, inflation is 2% a year and they're printing money like there's going to be a tomorrow (banking joke for those who understand debt), I'd say your guess is retarded.

So what is the natural outcome of that system and what can be done to address the issues? Or is there a better system?

Why

There's your problem Shiro. You fell for the GDP meme. You're being jewed without jews.

Look what the power of that filthy turkish empire did in countries like Greece.

I want whites to do the same everywhere.

You lack the ambition that our ancestors had and that's why there is so much degeneracy in the west.

NO one “needs” unskilled labor. Well, we need actual slaves. But these damn migrants demand rights and compensation. No one needs them.

>I am not wrong, it is the value of the US dollar that is wrong!
Alright, then please show me a single majority migrant neighborhood in this here country that doesn’t look like a 3rd world country. If migrants are automatically better for the economy, this should be easy.

The consumer is the slave of the 21st century, senpai.

You won’t find a single migrant anywhere that’s been succefful, integrated, and assimilated to local culture anywhere. All they do is stand out and make trouble.

>wants smelly uncivilized mudslimes
who don't learn your language
don't adapt to your society

>please visit france before you keep wanting immigrants
don't work as hard

A growing population isn't necessary to accomplish the same work thanks to technology. More people isn't automatically better.

Alright newfags, here is a copypasta to counter these shills

You have surely heard of economic and population growth cycles, correct?
Japan is currently experiencing 2 different cycles. Economic decline is not necessarily a bad thing, as it may cause required political change before population growth happens again.
There is another cycle that they are going through - reaching maximum population capacity. This one overrides the other in most cases, with the exception of obtaining more territory while the cycle is happening.
Japan is going through both cycles. They are currently going through a period of population stagnation, bringing themselves down to a managable level of population. They consciously and subconsciously know that 130m-140m is the maximum amount of people that their islands can hold, without sacrificing nature preserves. Knowing this, they are in a period of stagnation because of that, and letting their population decrease is the best thing that can be done for them right now.

So paste this whenever a kike shill says that Japan "needs immigrants", then sage the thread.
You'll be doing everyone a favor.

How does that help us fuck Japanese girls

Based Japan is based.

Immigration is only a tool to destroy the public coffers and destroy national identity.
Japan has already gone through this shit with Christians. They're on to your shit and see what happened in Europe and the US. World government shills can't have a modern, stable example of a ethnically stable capitalistic country. This would destroy their "solution" to the fuckery they are creating.

Consumption is a false problem nigger.
Just look at Switzerland or Norway

Why do you need so many millions, at least there are some wealthy old people in Japan so a large seniority won't be too much to bear for a small youth population, but at the same time if the immigrants aren't on welfare then they are basically paying your grandmas social security check along with you. Just import the good ones who pay the bills.

>consumption is a false problem when you're sitting on nazi gold or oil

I can count on Japan on having worker visas and the strongest enforcement for those that overstay their visas

Japan NEEDS Christianity.

No, you don't NEED immigrants it helps tho. You need to breed

sophists. don't listen to them. The only people who want immigrants are the government because muh tax dollars, and corporations because muh cheap labour. None of these things benefit you personally.

>all the old people dying is a bad thing
>all the new available homes is a bad thing
>all the money saved from not having to keep them on life support is a bad thing
>all the pollution that wont happen is a bad thing
>all of this is bad
fuck of kike

why are they literally not able to light up on everything single last one of them that tries this with automatic fire?

Why should immigrants come to Japan when Japan can come to them? Expand the Empire!