Why do autistic people really love manga?

Why do autistic people really love manga?

www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/why-do-autistic-people-really-love-manga/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36560792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums BTFO

anime wins again

Sup Forums is full of anime tards fag barely anyone here discuss manga it is mostly animated waifu shit

What manga would you like to discuss?

berserk

Manga provides escapism and power fantasies

Really makes you think huh

AND GAYMEN

I live next to that store and and visited it once. Doesn't have a lot of good merch and the manga is very expensive.

They look like normalfags to me, not autists.

golgo 13
Ginkai no Speed Star

>msn

Reminder that Griffith literally did nothing wrong

Saw this video earlier on the BBC's Facebook. I swear to fucking God I legitimately started crying when the words "Manga and Autism" flashed up in big letters. That shit is meme material.

>Saw this video earlier on the BBC's Facebook
Kill yourself

Joshi Kouhei
Seishokuki
Tokyo war
67%-inertia
Gyo

Tokyotoys sell shit at 2-4x the original price, and the vast majority of their goods are bootleg chink crap like keychains or plushies.

Yeah pretty much.
Still makes money because they're the only ones selling weeb shit in Glasgow.

GLASGOW
L
A
S
G
O
W

Sup Forums meet when at Scotland Loves Anime Oct 10th-14th

Please use archive.is

Because I can't read people and will never experience love in real life so I have to watch Chinese cartoons with their exaggerated facial expression to experience romance.

no

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36560792

Start at 1:39, it's fucking hysterical.

Amazon.co.uk and Ebay sell that shit as if I'm gonna spend £40 on a RG Gundam when all they have is fucking RX-72-2 and Wing

I've been in the store. It's weeb fucking central and it's overpriced entry level garbage. Even fucking Waterstones around the corner has a better selection of manga.

I'm going there but don't want to meet anyone from Sup Forums.

Fuck off normalfags.

>normalfags weebs
>otacool

The biggest cancer.

look at dis fat dude

(You)

Lots of colors and cute girls.

No, (You).

There's a gaming cafe not far more it and it's a good place most of the time but they had a maid cafe event and it was fucking embarrassing and cringy. Maid cafes are fun ...if the girls are cute and Japanese (or at least cute) but they were all just ugly fat skanks and kept talking about how 'kawaii' they were.

from it*

Holy shit, do people cosplay when they work fucking manga/anime stores? I'd rather kill myself than try and interact with these people.

The only place even remotely like a manga/anime meet-up near me is just some general sci-fi/fantasy store, not even that big, pretty normie through and through. Even then I feel awkward when I buy manga there; the only time I ever did was when I was dressed in a suit for a job interview earlier. I thought it would make me feel like they wouldn't judge me, but instead, everyone was looking at me and wondering why the fuck there was some business looking guy buying manga about young girls.

Manga is a multi-billion dollar industry. They love it for the reason everyone else does.