It's my 21st birthday and of my 500+ Facebook friends only 3 of them posted happy birthday wishes on my timeline...

It's my 21st birthday and of my 500+ Facebook friends only 3 of them posted happy birthday wishes on my timeline ... I have been battling with severe depression and anxiety, coming to the realization that I have no real friends has made it so much worse ...

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/D8GKVmC.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happy Birthday, user!

a fucking leaf

I don't even remember my 21st. I think I went to my parents. I had roommates at the time but they didn't really care and neither did I.

Happy birthday, OP

>Facebook

There's your problem right there user. Delete that shit ASAP.

>using faceberg
I hope you don't make it to 22

Happy birthday little guy

facebook does that man. you being to replace friends with acquaintances and you sacrifice quality of relationships for quantity of relationships.

Im 33 years old an I really only have about 4 people I would consider friends. The rest are all acquaintances and nothing more. Perhaps you just have a misconception about what a "friend" is

Depression is linked with a poor diet user. Maybe you have Celiac disease or something like that
Happy Birthday

Happy birthday! And do yourself a favor and delete all that social media. The same chemical that is released when we smoke cigarettes is released when we get likes and messages on these platforms. Its simply not healthy.

I used to struggle with that too. That's why I unfriended 99% of my facebook friends the day before my birthday. Haven't looked back since. I recommend you do the same, or just delete it.

kill yourself
i
l
l

y
o
u
r
s
e
l
f

Happy birthday bro.

I haven't celebrated my birthdays since I was like..21 or so. Sometimes my mom buys me a cake, but I actually hate when people acknowledge it. I think birthdays are fucking retarded.

Also goybook is dead, nobody wishes each other happy birthday on there anymore. Just delete it

Yeah man, I deleted in all 5 years ago

happy birthday user if you are in Montreal, we can go grab a beer and chill. Me too I'm alone

This is fucking copypasta from a week ago.
Including the exact numbers.
Shut your fuck and sage.

friends are pointless. Why do you want them so bad? You don't need a social life to be happy

happy birthday user, don't give up

delete facebook for starters
keep in touch with people who matter via phone and meeting in real life, thin the herd
are you in school or working right now?

happy birthday bro.

>copypasta
>not Sup Forums
>SAGE

>coming to the realization that I have no real friends has made it so much worse ...
Hey, now imagine just sitting there praying for motivation to do anything in life, you haven't walked away from a neglectful prayer unanswering "friend" of sinners before aaaaaw poor u kid and I have no friends either nor any love nor does my family outside 1 care about me. Fuck you Raymond.

delete Facebook, it's trash

delete all social media really

Happy Birthday

Also, welcome to the club. I deleted my Facebook shortly after my birthday for the same reason. Except I had like, half that many "friends" even accepting all friend requests ever received. The 3 people wishing me happy bday were literal whos. Like I didn't even know them, and they wished me happy bday when people I actually knew IRL ignored me.

I also had a female "friend" (and crush) on there. She unfriended me. Then she re-friended me, only to try to sell me a copy of some book she wrote. After the birthday stuff, that was it. Deleted account. No more. And I didn't buy her damn book either.

Happy Birthday bud

Be not of the world brother.

Happy birthday user

I hit rock bottom a week ago. 9/17 2am I called the suicide hotline because I didn't want to die alone and couldn't stop crying for the first time in years. Didn't kill myself obviously, but I do have a little bit of hope that I can make my life better. Don't give up hope, you're not alone

another beta...

Happy birthday Matt

>Facebook
lel
>500+
lel, Why the fuck do people do this? Pretty sure the mental capacity for forming relationships caps at around 200 people. And Facebook needs to get its shit together and change the term "friend" to "acquaintance." This so-called fried crap is unhealthy.

try more real life user
fuck girls you retarded leaf

You are either a huge dick or they are all fuckin commies

We are your friends. Happy Birthday user

Stale pasta.
How about a hug?

Happy birthday user! I recommend you go out and get drunk.

Happy birthday - delete Facebook, hit the gym, running swimming anything.

Do you have it set where your birthday is private? Had that happen one year. Won't let people know if it's private.

>not Sup Forums
>pepe

pick one

Lmao
Checked

Deletell facebook. All it is is a place for people to lie about their lives and feel inadequate when they look at other people's lives.

Happy birthday leaf!

Happy birthday user. If it makes you feel better, my 21st was shit but my birthdays afterwards were bretty good. The future is unknown, make it your own

happy birthday leaf

pro-tip: this doesn't belong on Sup Forums

Reported to the mods

I remember this thread theme from weeks ago. How many birthdays do you have OP.

I have 2 friends on FB and none in real life. I have no money in my bank account and work as a part time janitor. WELCOME TO THE STRUGGLE BIOTCH!!!

I know the feeling user, you've got a friend in me.

pepe doesn't always mean pol, friend.

Also why the fuck is everyone falling for what is obvious copypasta?

I even remember that last time it was also a pepe, but with a shotgun.

Happy birthday user. Now you can legally get shit faced drunk in America.
i.imgur.com/D8GKVmC.jpg

Happy Birthday user, 'friends' on Facebook often aren't friends. This shouldn't be discouraging, it should encourage you to make more real world connections.

Happy birthday. Do you have any interersts or hobbies? Any hobbies you aren't in yet, but could be?

I was really depressed but got into miniature wargaming and painting models. A couple years later I started archery and was actually quite good at it. I've met some friends through both. I don't consider myself depressed these days, not in such a despairing/nihilistic way at least like before.

Who needs friends when you have Sup Forums?

Happy birthday you fucking faggot.

Happy birthday! Hope you have some good cake!

But how? I'd say .45 between the eyes, but OP is in Canada.

>Facebook friends
TOPKEK

>I have been battling with severe depression and anxiety
Pathetic. No wonder people avoid you in real life.

>go to OP's birthday party
>in his parents basement
>apparently it’s a Transformers theme
>walls papered in Transformers movie posters
>Transformers cake on the table
>Transformers plates, candles, hats, tablecloth
>Transformers towels and shower curtain in the bathroom
>have to wipe my ass with Bumblebee’s face because fucking Transformers toilet paper
>find Transformers punchbowl
>it’s just fucking Kool-Aid
>drink my entire flask of whiskey
>see OP sitting in corner
>in an otherwise empty room
Happy Birsthday, user!!
>His face lights up
>”My mom’s a whore, and my dad beats me everyday!!”
>”I tried to kill myself an hour ago!! Wanna look at the scabs, they’re fresh?”
>make excuse about needing to dust my plants
>get in my car and log into faceburg
>OP now only has 499 fagbook friends

MySpace fo-eva

Who needs friends when you have Sup Forums?

Sup Forums - ROBOT9001

In school, need Facebook to work on group projects

HAA, you have us user, happy birthday.

Happy birthday asshole.

>is still using cuckbook
Delete that shit user. And happy birthday!

Happy Birthday bud. Life isn't always easy. But sometimes it gets good enough to keep you going.

Happy birthday you fucking leaf.
Unleash your creHATEivity and visit a /SIG/ thread.
It's all over, but the crying.

have a miserable day faggot

OP is waiting to see how many people wish him happy birthday even though it isn't. He will then declare he trolled everyone who wished him happy birthday or 'was just seeing how many people would'
You know what happened to the boy who cried 'it's my birthday' when it wasn't?
His Prime minister turned the population into rainbow flag toting transvestites and moved the middle east into his neighborhood

happy birthdee
delete you face book
never pity post for birthday wishes again

here is your birthday present

We love you m8. if you come over i'd buy you a pizza.

Happy Birthday my friend! Remember that we are all in this together and shit will get better if we keep working on making the world better. We all have to hold in there and fight this up hill battle for ourselves, our families, our people, our history, and our future. Everything gets better if you fight to be as positive as possible.

Happy birthday you fucking faggot
Stop being so leafy and you'll improve

Oh shit, I don't want that to happen to me.
OP is fag.

By the way, here's a bit of advice how I managed to keep all the close friends I had in school, call them, once in a week, or so, Just like
>Hey
>How are you?
>What's new?
>Bye
Just a little 2 min conversation, and it worked really nice, we are still really close despite having our own lives.

Oh look it's this thread again.

Happy Birthday user! Heres my 21st pic in my Sup Forums folder for ya. 21 and ready take on the world eh buddy

It's my birthday too, I don't think much of birthdays since I never really had anyone to celebrate them with.

faggot, you are gay!

>nupol falling for stale, week-old copypasta

Happy birthday user

Happy birthday you beautiful soul

Happy birthday!

Hang in there m8, wishing you the best!

I feel you with anxiety and depression:(

Happy birthday posts are the only thing I look forward to every year, the more I get the happier I am

>In school, need Facebook to work on group projects
For what program? (please don't say it's something useless)
And it's better to just use email for group projects (and less distracting). FB is not necessary.

Kill yourself

Happy Birthday user !

Fucking this. Why do you think those notifications are the same hue of bright red and is lined up in 3 like slot machines. Dopamine is a hell of a drug.

Find a non-computer related hobby and make some real life friends. You too can become a real boi.

Happy birthday user

...also Happy Birthday you faggot

The group work involves everyone sharing their file for the part of the project they've completed in order for it all to be assembled into one smooth flowing report. It's for hospitality and tourism

>be user's friend
>playing vidya
>my hand twitch`
>oh no. it's that time
>I know im right after kevin and just before Vlad
>on cue, phone rings
>gotta play nice...
>it's user, speaking in his rough dehydrated neckbeard voice
>"Heeeeyyyy"
>"h-hi" I nervously reply, please be done quick
>"H-how are you buuudddy"
>I internally cringe at the way he extended buddy
>"I uh... Im fine. all good here."
>The socially inapt dweller drops a pause, I exactly know what he's gonna ask, he asks that everytime.
>"And urrhhhh." His voice sounds like he gargled out a musky cheetos from his belly "What's new?"
>"Oh... n-nothing user. just the casual..." I reply nervously. just one more technicality, then I can hang up
>the cave rat finally lets out his last word for this time "well... bye"
>"Yeah bye!... See you next week"
>I pray for forgiveness, for one day this awful ritual to stop.

Happy Birthday OP. It sounds like bullshit, but truly, it gets better.

When I was 21 I was kind of a depressed fag, sure, I was getting good pussy and smoking a lot of weed and driving around in a Jeep having good times, but I was completely fucking off in school and that really set me back a lot.

Get back on track. In this day and age, it is normal to kind of not find your way till 25. If you can unfuck your shit by then, you will be just fine.

Happy birthday!

Thanks for the hearty chuckle, user

>hospitality and tourism
not quite women's studies, but not STEM either
>The group work involves everyone sharing their file for the part of the project they've completed in order for it all to be assembled into one smooth flowing report
why can't this be done with email attachments?

Cheer up mat
Here a Kwaii potato

My fuckin sides m8

this is a shilll thread this was posted by probably the same canadian posters at least 8 days ago. STOP POSTING TO THIS GIRLY FUCKING SELF HELP SHIT THREADS YOU PSEUDO THERAPISTS FUCKING HELL I HATE ALL OF YOU.

Check em!