Has anyone ever been followed in real life for shit they have posted on here?

Has anyone ever been followed in real life for shit they have posted on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSFLcN-DEoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, we're coming for you user

No. If you are suddenly experiencing extreme paranoia, please read up on schizophrenia. It often manifests in young men late teens-mid twenties.

yes, twice today in fact. fucking larpers.

not here, not here.
who cares.

Yes, we all do, soon someone will approach you and ask you to join something. Don't be afraid.

I had a white panel van parked outside my house for a week a few months ago.

No.

They're watching you buddy

Black car parked outside of my house with the lights on until I stopped in my driveway are stared at it and a drone flew over my house and stopped until I started to wave. The FBI isn't very discreet.

Get help, Leaf.

Only important people get followed faggot.

pretty much this.

Just keep your confidence when people come up to you. It will be fine.

I'm in an unmarked van surveilling a Sup Forums user as I type. Won't say who I work for, but it's not directly for the gov't. More like an entity that works for an entity that works for the gov't.

of course, but we can never discuss it seriously without the S word (schizophrenia) coming up.

I posted some shit one time on here about my life and called a faggot and roasted, but it never affected me in public.

Is it because Sup Forums or something much more sinister?

I was threatened with my life over a Seth Rich post.

i once had this weird short yellow bus (cia most likely) prk outside my house for 15minutes each morning until i flashed them my nullo patch

>looks like we found you neo, we tracked your anime fapping habits and it led us to your IP which we used our machines to track your exact location. We cant have you dangerous NEETs in our society so we suggest you watch what you do with your internet.

It's because they're jealous of my crypto gainz, isn't it?

Sup Forums is probably heavily monitored by the FBI. A lot of posters here probably have been getting watched.

Yeah but they're not really a threat. If someone wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already. It's more like agents following your social media activity and laughing when you make a funny joke.

Bullshit. Elaborate

Take the sacrifice user

That makes my fapping so much hotter.

Every time I post something critical of black people I can see moot outside my window nodding approvingly.

It's all satire bud only a fool would take anything posted here as true

No one cares you go on /hm/

>browsing Sup Forums in class on my phone like I usually do
>Some weed dude next to me mentions something about it to me.
>Starts following me to my car after class
>I hurry up and leave before he catches up to me

its hilarious that you sociopath racists are paranoid.
good to know there is still a tiny part of you that knows you are wrong and immoral.

No, if it happens I'll assume it's paranoia.
Most likely scenario.

So brave!!

they tried to make me kill myself or go insane starting around 2014 or so up until the election, but they didn't count for the fact that i am extremely mentally stable and not a good target for gangstalking.
i was trying to expose a lot of jewery that Sup Forums was not aware of and predicted pedogate months before, but im not sure exactly what topic they targeted me for.
if i left the house i would be followed and strangers would whisper my name as i passed by or yell threats from passing cars.
if i stayed at home they would torment me through Sup Forums posts, and implied they had a microphone in my house by repeating my words back in posts.
a lot worse happened too, it was full time for 2 years.. i have a lot of solid proof (basically had someone admit that they were paid to watch me) that i will put together as a youtube video some day.

I am 100% certain this board is monitored by Australia's domestic intelligence agency, ASIO, for information on far right groups in Australia. ASIO has to signal hard against far right wing activism in order to keep the Left off its case for bothering Muslims.

Well if he doesn't keep his confidence they'll know he's weak and maybe something bad will happen...

FBI is all over tinychat and they're very sloppy. They use CP to blackmail people into becoming informants. One guy who had FBI agents in his house while his camera was on even flashed snuff CP. There is absolutely 0 doubt that the FBI collects the dox of posters here. Thst being said, they really don't inspire confidence in the system. They're extremely sloppy.

heh...yeah......turned out he wanted to recruit me in the famuos hacker group "Anonymous"..........
watch out kiddo's

Everything you do online is easily tracked and recorded. Sup Forums is not the only website where everyone is being watched.

(((Anonymous)))

Killing mudslimes would be best.

Fuck them don't commit any felonies and they likely won't bother you. However, if you stir up too much shit about then DNC or pizzagate they might go after you.

I once killed and cooked an entire black man.

dude no joke. black van... 2 months before election

I imagine its a pain in the ass to stalk a bunch of dudes that hardly leave their homes.

I'm one of the main anons that post pizzagate redpills. They can't do shit about it.

You do have a microphone in your house dumbass. You have a cellphone and a laptop.

tfw ASIO agents are getting red pilled on Sup Forums.

Has anyone ever browsed Sup Forums and realized this exact thread with this exact picture has been posted before?

Can confirm.
I'm in an unmarked van surveilling a Sup Forums user surveilling a Sup Forums user as I type. Won't say who I work for, but it's not directly for the gov't. More like an entity of an entity that works for an entity that works for the gov't.

Can you get in trouble for posting NIGGER on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum?

Sounds like all of Sup Forums

Unlikely. There is literally almost no reason to post a fucking van outside of your house. They can spy on you remotely through your phone. They can simply always keep your microphone on and always keep your camera on. They cannot monitor every single thing you do online. So why would they pay some fat fuck to sit out side your house? There's no point. The FBI doesn't do that anymore.

I think its to dissuade open conversation and to instill paranoia. Eh boys?

They think we've forgotten

are they a big guy?

>plumber van parked outside my house all day
>get asked directions by some random lady when i step outside to go to the corner store

totally not obvious there nsa

look leaf, it's the police!

not if your doing things right user

Fuck no you can't. If you were dumb enough to post it to your personal social media account you can certainly get in trouble. I can get expelled or fired etc.

Gee I wonder who would say no one could be watching you...

Hello Donald Smith.
Vult-R here.

It's a typo my bad. They can 100% watch everything you do online. Autocorrect

we can't leave our house, neither can they

One time I said FAG on normiebook. boy that was a close one. Cyberpolice still havent caught me.

I posted on /soc/ once and some guy working at McDonald's called me a fag.

Thats the short bus for special kids user they were waiting to take you to class

Hey Officer is Lt. Sheckelberg paying you well?

reported

Physical surveillance for edgy shitposting isnt feasible. They simply flag your ip for collection once a number of key words and phrases are detected, and use their massive database to establish a record of behavior from that ip(range).

SS/ FBI only pay people visits for credible public threats they make. They just dont have the manpower to investigate everything subversive. They wouldnt even if they did. The internet is just another circus that distracts plebs. Cathartic release via shitposting.

I went full pizzatard on facebook once. Like full-out freaking out about it like a madman. Pretty embarrassed. Oh, well. I LOVE THE DNC AND IMMIGRATION AND EKANSKOVI N SHIT. Justin Trudeau is the greatest leader ive ever had the pleasure of living under. Im so proud of our nation and bill C-16. Like, fuck, talk about total freedom for all! Woo wooo choo chooo

Burkacop kind of a qt.... :thinking:

no and stop shilling.

daily reminder jeb won

I'm on my phone you fat fuck it autocorrects. They don't pay The FBI to randomly browse Sup Forums. They find people they think are a threat. They can find out every single website they have ever visited. And with a couple strokes of the keyboard they can turn your phone's microphone on forever. They can do the same thing to your laptop easily. But generally speaking this site is way too big to monitor every single post ever made.

wasn't reviewbrah stalked by a koreanon?

Just don’t do anything illegal. Do not allow yourself to be intimidated to post here and DO NOT allow your voice to be silenced. Talk with people in your everyday life and red pill them. As long as you’re not advocating overthrow of the state, illegal activity, sedition, or posting/downloading CP you will be fine as an American. You’re a small fish in a large sea.

Nah ive followed other people though

Wtf is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSFLcN-DEoo

The average KKK poster

no. anyone know how? cause i've yelled bombx10, terroristx50, white housex40 into my ixfinity remote and nothing happened

I imagine the only people who are actually followed are the unhinged types that make really retarded notions towards violence.

congrats, leaf, you are correct.

I LOVE JUSTIN TRUDAEU AND HIS DIVERSITY STRIFE

+1K
It's kkkk
I didn't mean the ghostie larping type

You're such a liar, I hope they're paying you all the shekels you need you traitorous son of a bitch

A Scientologist gave me booklet when I went to Times Square, does that count?

correct. make it big on the disposition matrix, and they may actually start fucking with you. the average shitposter has nothing to worry about.

I wonder what you taste like.

DO YOU
HOW GOOD IS CAPLOCK EH?

bretty much dis, and that's even reaching.

Yes, i had quads and someone called me on my telephone and said "checked". Creepy as fuck.

Apparently you haven't heard about Wikileaks vault 7. It confirms what I'm saying about corporations and government being very easily able to spy on anybody. Are you new here?

>don't commit any felonies and they likely won't bother you.

Did you know that naive does not show up under google search?

I wonder if that's happening to me

Salty, I'm told.
But my mummy says I'm sweet.

One night I posted something controversial. When I got up to leave the room, my dog followed me. No matter where I would go, my dog kept following me. After a while it began to freak me out because I knew that my dog knew what I had posted. This is the first time posting in a while. I put my dog outside because I don't want to go through that again. Thanks for support. Oh no, I hear him barking, gotta go...

>stop running away
>look your follower in the eye
>give them a firm handshake

Paedophile is not recognised as a word by Apple devices

Yes
>two guys dressed in black were following me on my way to campus
>the weird thing is when they saw Russian police they ran I went to pick up what they dropped
>it's a little piece of metal with the American govern simbol on it
I'm getting stalked by the U.S. government in russia