Your psychological scars will get healed if you JUST LET IT GO

>your psychological scars will get healed if you JUST LET IT GO
>your personal woes will be solved if you JUST THINK ABOUT IT
>all your other problems will be solved if you just believe in FRIENDSHIP and LOVE

Bravo Okada, such a pioneer. What a genius, everyone should ask her to start directing their works.

Is there anyone better than her in the industry? No, I don't think so.

>you'll get to earth if you just spend fifteen episodes in space learning to read

>directing
I don't think you know what her job is. And from what I heard she didn't have that much involvement in Mayoiga to begin with.

She's still a hack though.

To be fair, that's anime in a nutshell. There's a reason why anime is a medium aimed to the mentally deficient, either children or manchildren

Do you like, have some shithole you belong to you cross-boarder?

>directing

Most other shows don't pretend to be "groundbreaking" though.

I'm pretty sure most people on Sup Forums would agree with him. You're relatively new here, right?

>we are Sup Forums
>agree
my god, I same fag don't even know they should be mortify of their own stupidity.

don't put me on the same boat as you.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Isn't that every Disney movie?

Is she the David S. Goyer of anime? Or the Max Landis?

All of those things are true though.

Suddenly she is a meme, even though just weeks or months before nobody particularly cared. Shit makes no sense.

It's been this way since AnoHana. Which I'm fairly certain was longer than a few months ago.

>my god, I same fag don't even know they should be mortify of their own stupidity.

fasntnig.

No, Disney movies are masterpieces of propaganda designed to brainwash children into the liberal agenda.

>...
Fuck off.

Is this a new daily thread?

i want to skull fuck her so bad

Most Disney movies don't have the subtle pretentiousness that Okada's works do. They play it straight.

I thought it was NATURE of LOVE.

you forgot
>there's no real reason I'm a lying, betraying whore, I just am!

I don't think any of Okada's works do either.