I've been thinking

this whole kneeling thing isn't about race its not about police brutality, not gay rights, trans rights, women's rights, immigrant rights, or any of the other things these frauds pretend to care about. Its about communism and its time we start correcting these people. remind them that not all black people support this this is a communist issue. Tell them we know what they are doing which is just politicizing whatever group of the day on the issue of the day. When they ask when can "black" people protest say black people can protest peacefully at a appropriate time and place when ever they want. then inform them they are communists and communists aren't human therefore they have no rights then politely ask them to kill themselves for the sake of humanity. maybe call them a faggot for good measure but be polite there is no reason not to act civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. The whole kneeling thing isn't about any of that, it's about one thing and one thing only. Trump

Except it's been going on since before he was elected so there goes your theory.

Texas Florida and Puerto Rico all have citizens of the US in a state of misery and peril but 45 would rather tweet than do anything of significance.

I'm kneeling next week. Watch the news boys.

thats gold coming from the Cheeto whose wife had to remind him to put the hand on the heat

>cheeto
I'll never understand this. Cheetos are universally liked by almost everyone I know or have ever met.

>Its about communism and its time we start correcting these people.

It's about marxism and critical theory, and your point is somewhat misguided.

"race, police brutality, not gay rights, trans rights, women's rights, immigrant rights"

Those are all things included in the agenda. Instead of a workers revolution, they seek a cultural revolution.

thanks i forgot that these people pretend to care about Puerto Rician's also. Quite frankly we are dealing with a group without morals.
excellent trolling except trump never said to place hand on heart only to stand

Nobody cared until Trump started talking about it.

Naw it's about hating white people.

It's about jealousy. Hate.

America is a symbol of white people.

it's about black people not wanting to address their 70% crimerate as the reason why they are getting shot.

they do it to set themselves apart create division or the appearance of division to create sides for the "civil war". Stalin killed gays removed immigrants china killed women starved there own. this is just the ""real communism" part afterwards its the same old communism this is the sales pitch or con job that these retarded brainwashed fucks fall for

You believe these are really individuals making personal choices? Professional athletes are paid to do what they do, both on and off the field. Think for a second about who might want to pay them to do what you are seeing now and why.

Haters gonna hate

the democrats targeted blacks and it was damned effective it wasn't always like this it took 50 years to turn it to this. Blacks fell for it fuck who didn't i truly believed the hype around obama lolol world peace around the corner all we need is a black man for pres. I was young and naive.
youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8

if we point out the truth they loose all power they only have power because they make it a race thing make it a communist thing mock them do that stupid left fist up head down thing.

Fake news

holy fuck how short is your memory
People have been shitting on kaepernic for 2 years now

>excellent trolling except trump never said to place hand on heart only to stand
the whole process is stand up and hand of heart, dont half ass do it then

IS THE SAXON BEGINNING TO AWAKEN?

So is roast beef.

Bannon said he wanted a bolshevik revolution.

HANG STEVE BANNON!

Trump shitposting on knee bending is bait. Kneeggers and leftist biting it makes them look more stupid than Trump's shitposting to normalfags.