How do we fix Homu?

How do we fix Homu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohf0n6ymcso
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's already perfect.

Give her a Kyouko

Reboot the series, retcon Rebellion or pretend it never happened. But they won't do any of these things and thus the series is dead in the water.

Rebellion is the best thing that happened to the franchise.

Have Madoka assure Homura's self worth by communicating how much Homura means to Madoka, and encouraging mutual cooperation in order to fulfill the desires of each party.

Introduce her to dick. Two clams will only make you go crazy.

Would you guys help Madoka? Why is she crying?

Because I was the one who raped her.

You deserves a suitable punishment. Homura will kill you.

>there are people who think Madoka is anything but shit tier
Literally why.

Hint: Who is Madoka?

Why is she crying?

Why do people keep shipping characters that had almost no interaction with each other? The Madoka fanbase has to be the worst at this, I swear to god.

>no interaction

AYY Yo

Madoka doesn't deserve Homura, period.

I said almost, and they had no meaningful interaction that I can think of, certainly not enough to ship them at all.

We don't.

>this shit again
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohf0n6ymcso

rape her.

It'll work out in the end. Except for Kyuubey.

Seriously, what did Madoka learn in America? If this fanbase shares freedom, why can't I have any discussions with favorite Americans? Because I did eat a forbidden fruit?

If Homura liked Kyouko and not Madoka then she wouldnt be acting cool and stoic. That aspect of Homura's personality was manufactured purely to attract Madoka.

>fix perfection

>spinoff vita game that nobody played
>canon in any way

The point is that she let go of her stoic and cold personality and took care of a sick Kyouko. Ship it or not, they have had cute interactions. Even disregarding that, there's the scene in Rebellion with the two of them sharing a bus ride and having more cute interactions. Kyouko is the only other Meguca besides Madoshit that Homura can get along with.

Though I know apple pie is traditional American cooking. Kyoko would like it as well.

I honestly hope this is an attemp at false flagging and you are honestly this retarded and bad at English.

What am I doing wrong?

>Madoshit

Really? I don't frequent Madoka threads. Are you for real?

That means that Madoka is shit and undeserving of Homura.

>Homura and Kyouko promising to have each others back
>Romantic
>In a game where Madoka and Homura sleep together while holding hands and talking about how warm each others bodies are
>In a game where Kyouko and Sayaka literally go on a date together and share the usual hijinks

>implying a friendship between two lesbos can't lead to romance
PLS

the quality of posts is very important to this community

>implying you're a good person
>implying you care about the characters at all
>implying Homura and Kyouko are such weak and shallow people that they would not be faithful to the people they love

>faithful to the people they love
That's implying Kyouko has feelings for Seiyaku.

While it's obvious she does. You literally just agreed that you are wrong, because either way you are you are calling Homura shallow and unfaithful.

No it isn't.

Saiyuku is canonically in love with Kyousuke, it's ironic that you ship her with Kyouko then you go and talk shit about how everybody else degrades the chracters. Aren't you one butthurt shitposter.

Retard, you can't even remember your previous post. You said "that implies Kyouko has feelings for Sayaka." Not Sayaka has feelings for Kyouko. And you're wrong either way, again. Because Rebellion clears everything up.

You also didn't answer the part about Homura.

>my headcanon clears everything up
Fucking KEK

They're just drawings, do you also get your panties in a bunch when people draw AUs?

engaging homumode

Give her Sayaka

No, they're not "just" drawing. They're subject to being low quality content like literally everything else. And how many times are you going to make the same exact argument? You've been proven wrong about this same thing countless times. Yes, it's obvious your pretending is transparent.

Why do you go out of your way to post twice in under a minute all the time. You realize it fools no one at all, right? Do you keep forgetting that before you started spam making threads every single day that Madoka threads that they were dead and made almost bi monthly?

You're arguing against three statistical impossibilities.
1. Crack itself is unpopular. Thus very few people actually support it.
2. That this already small number of people would magically be in this thread and posting at the same exact time.
3. The already slow and small fanbase on Sup Forums is suddenly teaming with people all ready to post at the exact same time as you to defend you.

Do REALLY think that people can't see through you?

You're fucking cancer and you need to hang yourself.
And you know what else is funny? While you are sitting there pretending you actually give a shit about Homura, you are degrading her and her in series relationships. Guess what? You could like Homura and Kyouko as platonic friends. You know, like they are in the series. But instead you shit on the both and treat them like shallow shipping tools.

And oh boy. The shithead janitor is here to protect shitposter AGAIN. I fucking love it. They keep ruining threads because they know they can get away with it. It's fucking perfect. There's literally nothing anyone can do to improve these threads because actually attempts to fix them get deleted and the damage gets protected. All because of insane My Little Pony fuckers. Rules only do their job if you actually enforce them.

It's funny, because you got butthurt from this post because it proved you wrong about everything, so you started spamming crack again

The D.

Stop posting right now and go hang yourself.
It's not even worth saying anything else to you because you don't care that you are wrong and damaging the fandom for literally everyone.

Alright enough shitposting for today

Hey dude, I simply like entertaining myself with someone as empty-headed as you every now and then.

This is a message to you that you're achieving nothing with what you do, relax man.

Yeah, you are the only one who is empty-headed. Considering you can't prove anything I or anyone else says wrong.

>lol xdd it's funy 2 shit on the character nd ruin threads bcuz some1 say it bad

>every now and then.
Or in other words
>p -plez im begging u plz believe im more than one person and many people cracks hitpost

2. That this already small number of people would magically be in this thread and posting at the same exact time.
3. The already slow and small fanbase on Sup Forums is suddenly teaming with people all ready to post at the exact same time as you to defend you.

This is part of why i don't frequent Madoka threads anymore.

Or in other words
>p -plez im begging u plz believe im more than one person and many people cracks hitpost
When will you realize that your lying fools no one?

boards.Sup Forums.org/a/archive
See all those dead threads that are vastly under the bump limit?
See all those threads that don't get bumped from page 10 over and over and over and over? That's because your shit behavior is literal cancer and what ruin these threads.

FPBP

>decided it was time to watch this
>just finished watching ep3

D-do they wish her back?

No

But death won't be matter by the end.

No because Mami a poop.

Homura fucked up universe, then Madoka wished for new universe, then Homura fucked it up even more.

sweet loving yuri sex with madoka

you don't

It's now time that I have to go. Good Bye!

and i had just stopped by too! goodbye friend!

Add more feathers.

You a poop. Mami a sweet keki.

>tfw the entire series was about two lesbians opening up to each other and learning to communicate their wants and needs

/Thread

I don't think that was the point.

You do realize that that's the hypothetical plot of the new project in order to ensure a "good ending"?

In the Black Past interview, Urobuchi said a main theme of the original series was the friendships between girls and coming to understand each other despite only being able to spend a short amount of time together. Sayaka dying just as she begins to understand Kyouko, Mami dying just as she makes friends, Madoka seperated from Homura just as she comes to understand her. So yes, it's actually a main theme.

-cont

They script already killed her 100 times and took EVERYTHING away from Madoka once and it's questionable if Homura ever even had anything. It's possible that Homura may be damned for eternity and that Madoka will just go back to being a concept alone again, but I hope they didn't spend the last 3 years just coming up with that.

Step 1: Give her some "upgrades".
Step 2: Give up and go home.

This.

Get her to love herself.

Characters are individuals with complexities. Attractions aside, Homura sees Madoka as something worth fighting for more than anything, and Homura's strong personality means she never gives up on that. Madoka doesn't exactly respond or treat her well though, so Homura and Kyouko together seems perfectly plausible.

>no interaction

Homura and Kyouko are best mates. Did we not watch the same show?