Commies at West Point - Indoctrination

THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT

THIS MIGHT BE THE MAN WHO IS INDOCTRINATING PEOPLE AT WEST POINT!

LISTEN UP!

By now we're all familiar with Spenser Rapone and his hijinks. Knowing a little bit about the military, I know such things don't happen in a vacuum. So I started digging. Check out the following:
archive.fo/fWQx2
Rapone is a USMA Phi Alpha Theta member. Look at the group photo. Who is that middle-eastern civilian advising the group? That's Dr. Rasheed Hosein. Turns out, he was Rapone's faculty mentor during his time at West Point. So I started looking into Dr. Hosein. Haven't found much yet, except that he is an Islamic scholar who appears to have come to West Point via academia in Canada.
Where does this guy come from? How did he come to be teaching at West Point? I bet the answers will be interesting…

Appears Dr. Hosein literally wrote the book on Islam. Comes with the tag line,
"A better understanding of the history, society, and culture of Islam is needed to help address the negative perception of Muslims in the West."
abc-clio.com/ABC-CLIOGreenwood/product.aspx?pc=A4699C

He's also the "Officer in Charge" of "Muslim Ministries" at USMA. Is he Islamic clergy?
usma.edu/chaplain/SitePages/Cadet Ministries.aspx

Look back to some of Rapone's early Reddit posts. It's mostly Wrestling and video games. Over time, he gets more radicalized. This period is within the same years as his attendance at West Point.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/punkproletarian
linkedin.com/in/rasheed-hosein-183a7314/
youtube.com/watch?v=obW1aUeGURE
dailycaller.com/2017/09/26/army-opens-investigation-into-west-point-grad-for-promoting-communism/?utm_source=site-share
twitter.com/MichaelEHayden
michaeledisonhayden.com
twitter.com/DSA_law/status/912835653817188352
twitter.com/AbsTheG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Professor Rasheed Hosein
- Early 90s Canadian connections in Winnipeg / public relations duties.
- 2000 - 2008 The University of Chicago for Middle Eastern Studies
- Obama's Military Purges 2012ish (170+ Officers fired and replaced

AREA OF INTEREST
- Possible connections to Canada's Prime Minster Justine Trudeau's government following Obama military purges.
- Possible links to Middle East Intelligence Agency

KNOWN LOCATIONS OF ACTIVITY
- Winnipeg, Canada
- New York City, USA
- Chicago, USA
- West Point Academy

KNOWN CONNECTIONS
Self-identified Communist Second Lieutenant Spenser Rapone ("Make the long march through the institutions."
twitter.com/punkproletarian
>Arabization
> Religion of Cuck™ization
Dr. Rasheed Hosein
Assistant Professor

SCHOLARLY DICTIONARY ENTRIES:
“Arab Muslim Garrison Towns – Agents of Arabization and Religion of Cuck™ization,” World History Encyclopedia, vol. VII, New York: ABC-CLIO, 2011, pp. 208-11.
>Dr. Rasheed Hosein
linkedin.com/in/rasheed-hosein-183a7314/
found his linkedIN
also
>Cadets Advised:
>Bryan K. Houp ’15, I2
>Ruben A. Maldonado ‘15
>Jacob T. Sanborn ’15, D1
>Troy S. Szwaczkowski ’15, H1
>Zachary C. Affrin ’16, I1
>Spenser R. Rapone ’16, H3

>Other Activities:
>USMA Muslim Lay Chaplain
>Emeritus Faculty Advisor, Phi Alpha Theta
>OIC, Muslim Cadet Association
>OR, USMA Women’s Army Rugby

Fuck this could be huge. Keep bumped

bump for commie hunting

i as well

Bumpan for sammy boy

THE DIRTY COMMIES ARE TRYING TO TWIST THE NARRATIVE. JEWYORK POST IS ALREADY SAYING THAT HE'S GETTING IN SHIT BECAUSE OF SOME "PRO KAEPERNICK" TWEETS. THIS ONE IS PAINTING HIM IN A SYMPATHETIC LIGHT.

DON'T.LET.THEM.SWITCH.THE.NARRATIVE.

who is this horse faced shitbag?

it's terribly late, faggot.
You need to repost this shit when everyone that has an investment in their country (IE- murica) is awake and paying attention.

Thank you for your autism and thoroughness, however, have a bump.

Help keep it bumped until it's your bed time and hope more anons screen cap and repost in the morning. I got the A.M.

email this to every daily caller and breitbart and wsj and washington examiner and washington times reporter NOWWWWWWW

Use this bitch as a stepping stone to redpill Normies about Commies infiltrating key positions of leadership. The mainstream news media's actions of minimizing the actions of this Commie fuels the narrative that their covering for their Commie breathren. Instead of fake news, call it Commie news. Let's meme into existence a purge of Commie leftists from all positions of leadership!

bump

bump

I'm a noob so I try

Bumps

Bump don't let this slide

>mostly women

of course

bump

Great work user! I would suggest emailing the faculty at West Point with this info for starters. These fucking commies have to be rooted out of our schools and colleges.

Done digging for the night. I haven't kept up with previous threads with emails for military contacts. Please, some other e n e r g e t i c user start sending emails. Tell /k/.

Bump, because fuck commies.

Bump.

>§ 502. Enlistment oath: who may administer

>(a) Enlistment Oath.— Each person enlisting in an armed force shall take the following oath:
>"I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

OATHBREAKER

he should be executed in public.

Did anyone @ The US ARMY on twitter?

This actually fills me with homicidal rage

Zachary and Troy seem clean. Nothing radical that I can find. Zachary did speak a bit on gay rights at an event in West Point, but it's nothing compared to Spenser being an actual commie. You can easily find the article in a search

Find him, he supports communism as well.
I can find shit about him! REEEE

No clue, but they need too. Some anons have sent messages to the offices, but who knows if west point is compromised. That fact that someone likes this slips up in public is because he's surrounded by a like-minded group echochamber. Tweeting at them would help stir some attention.

Bump, fucking oust this commie trash

youtube.com/watch?v=obW1aUeGURE

>OATHBREAKER
Literally not.

What exactly do they do with Communists in the army? Isn't really treason because they're not giving aid to any recognized enemy.

Just googled it, no need fellow leaf. As usual gentleman, Sup Forums works its magic:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/26/army-opens-investigation-into-west-point-grad-for-promoting-communism/?utm_source=site-share

Article 15

he literally tweeted the U.S. Constitution is bad. As a marine he quite literally also took an oath to uphold and protect the U.S. Constitution. This man cannot be trusted with this duty.

>>support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

Communists are by nature for the removal of the Constitution and the government that abides by it. The will work against the nation and its people to achieve that goal.

Just did, USMA already issued a statement, now we need to get fox news to report this.

We should be anticipating their narratives since we have the book they always use.

They say if we are allowed freedom to think then we will kill innocents, or something, its retarded but fear is the best persuasion tool. We need to defuse the fear with humor by mocking their pathetic spin before the normies hear it and are persuaded by it.

You will taste the bullet

Full name RASHEED ISHMAEL CASSIM HOSEIN

So basically they'll say that they're locking him up forever at which point he'll say he doesn't accept their judgment? Then I assume he'll be tried and locked away forever?

the fuck they aren't!

this particular piece of shit is producing propaganda that has a direct impact on the mindset and morale of our military. have we lost our collective minds! wtf!

Bump for ˢᴾᴼᴼᴷᵞˢ

this is the dude I mentioned in the other thread

I think he is the guy taking the commie pics, as there was one somewhere I was lurking with him wearing a commie shirt..now where was it..

If i remember correct and he is who I saw then we must see how much time they spent together and when. If they met as part of this group then either one radicalized the other or the teacher did.

This is the final battle of liberalism. Once they subvert and control the military, they win.

blessed are your digits. locked away forever.

praise kek

A-a-user, you wan't me win, don't chu?

>yeah i pretty much worship gramsci
>long march through le institutions
this is the kind of person that makes "CULTURAL MARXISM ISN'T REAL GOY" threads
>captcha: semuten private
>semitic private
do the math

Chek-em.

Bump to purge the Muslim Commie from West point

Checked. Witnessed. Blessed.

bloody hell m8

Bumpidy bump bump

Minmay a shit!

Spam Fox News with the True narative!!!!
REEEEEEEE

Good looks peeps, gracias

>he literally tweeted the U.S. Constitution is bad.
Which isn't unconstitutional.
>Communists are by nature for the removal of the Constitution and the government that abides by it.
Frederich Engels, the founder of communism, believed that communist victory in the USA could be achieved by political means.

I say we give him flight lessons...

Good work. Unfortunately the best I can do is offer a bump. I hope to see more tomorrow. These god damn commies are really starting to piss me off.

fucking this. worst part of an otherwise excellent show.

What a faggot

This is the writer for pic related article

Notice anything?

twitter.com/MichaelEHayden

michaeledisonhayden.com

The only thing he writes about his how evil whites are

>Which isn't Unconstitutional
He swore an oath, an oath all members of the Constitutionally drafted military are required to take and obey when they CHOOSE to enter.

>Frederich Engels, the founder of communism, believed that communist victory in the USA could be achieved by political means.
Hasn't yet.

>communist victory in the USA could be achieved by political means.
You people actually believe this don't you

please let me kill commies yet before i die

We need to use some of the deep state tactics and roll up on this faggot some Saturday night when he's walking home drunk and Seth Rich him.

He wants revolution, he can be the first casualty.

>When offered an Article 15, you have a basic choice to make: accept the action offered by your Command, or refuse it. You have a right to turn down the Article 15 and demand a court-martial trial. In addition, you have the right to consult an experienced military attorney, such as Mr. Karns, before you make this choice. For instance, if you decide to accept an Article 15, you lose your right to a trial by court-martial. Accepting the Article 15 is not an admission of guilt. It simply means that you elect not to have a judicial process, that is a trial, regarding the matter. Instead, you agree to have your commander determine whether you are guilty or not guilty of the violation. The result of accepting an Article 15 is that your commander becomes the judge and jury for the case, and you no longer have the right to a court-martial.

If you accept the terms, the Commander decides whether or not you are innocent or guilty. If you reject the terms, a military court decides whether or not you are innocent or guilty.

Word of the wise, never accept the terms of an Article 15. Unless you're buddy buddy with the Commander, you are screwed, even if you are innocent. Proof doesn't matter.

Who am I?

possibly found another one on his twitter from december 30 2016, calling out his comrade to the left of him

He is upper class to Spenser. Might be his influence.

I also saw a pic of that faggot with Spenser wearing a tv of some commie group in another thread.

The irony of this backfiring in (((their))) face and ruining the one world government plan all because a dumb slut with purple hair pushed us down a rabbit hole

A communist professor?!

So, is that why the DSA Legal is desperate to find someone with UCMS experience?

twitter.com/DSA_law/status/912835653817188352

Your digits are the answer

FOUND ANOTHER ONE FROM THE GROUP

twitter.com/AbsTheG

army ranger girl found from photos with the commie

she retweeted anotherr former military commie

@NeolithicSheep

there seems to be a group of these cockroaches in the military at this point

Hope to God that Trump, as commander in chief, can dismiss these wolves in sheep's clothing.

find these fuckers social media accounts, make lists of followers and cross reference for matches to find other roaches

these vermin follow each other for genocidal virtue points

Found Him! Mike Ross

You won't find him with Mike Ross. It's Michael R. Ross. Still looking now

He is going to need it. Art 15 will eat him alive.

We need another Pinochets. Luckily, most times when communism ravages a nation, a right wing death squad leader always pops up to cleanse the shit and piss from earth.

Nice, purge Commie Ross.

While we are at it, we need to get that professor out of there, he is playing a role in the indoctrination.

>the "useful idiots" are more idiotic and less useful than they thought

pic related is required reading to put communist infiltration into perspective

>Army Ranger girl
Doubt she is actually a ranger.

Spenser probably has now realized what his future holds. Pic related.

you got it

top kek

the damage that purple haired skank did

wonder if the west point superintendent knows what the commie thinks of him

what a wild ride

Can't find shit with Michael Rocco Ross, but most of the other students checked out fine.

I bet he is posting under a pseudoname