This is the latest thing they're complaining about

this is the latest thing they're complaining about

Is it true? Is the Federal government ignoring Puerto Rico and whatever is happening there? I find that hard to believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Puerto_Rico
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/48/chapter-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Island-niggers are nogging as usual. Begging for more gibs. Democrats are using this as a fulcrum to demand statehood which basically means DNC forever-reich thanks to the additional brown vote. Same shit, diffirent day. If you hear someone role-playing like they care about PR, ask them some facts about the history and status of the island. If they can't answer you sensibly, encourage them to jump down a flight of stairs or into traffic.

dude they always do this if there is a white president.
remember kanye west after hurricane katrina? on some national television charity telethon he breaks script and says "GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!"
it's their usual horseshit schtick.

They are just making assumptions. They want to make it look like Trump doesn't care about brown people. I assumed the entire time FEMA was on it. Also the governor of Porto Rico likes Trump and Trump RT'ed him. Its a fake narrative and its just as low as you can expect from a party that can't even defend its own ideas.

in truth every president has ignored puerto rico but since trump is in office that's a dealbreaker now

>(((Obermann)))
Can someone pull a Turner on his ass?

Glass it

> hurr durr u have to pass a history test to care for puerto ricans

PR should never be a state until they pay their debts

They're trying to deflect because they're losing the NFL thing.

Since the Left loves freedom now, Trump should free Puerto Rico to prove he isn't a racist Nazi PUNK.

Didn't they just have a vote to withdraw.

literally every state in the union has debt, you fuckwit

FFS there are 10000 feds in San Juan. Over 1M tons of humanitarian aide along with 700 generators (big ones like they have in stadiums). The airport in San Juan has been prioritized for airlift. Theres a fucking amphibious armada off shore

WTF STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS ON MSM!!!!!!

Youre right. The sad fact is no one cares about them. Not even their own people. We have to cut them loose.

they're too far in debt.

either they leave the union or they become a 3rd world island.

They already sent aide immediately after the disaster. This is a bullshit narrative because Trump didn't make a big deal out of it.

puerto rico isn't a state though, dumb beaner.

Trump told them they owe the banks on Wall st too much money and before they get any help they have to pay it back... Obviously they can't do that so we foreclose on PR, evict the ricans and turn it into a white man's playground.

I read a few articles today that said the democrats were blocking bills to send aid there.

>We need more debt.
Thanks, we'll pass.

They literally just deployed the 101st to monkey island

Ya but GWB really didn't give a flying fuck and delegated all the bs to the mayor (who was legitimately incompetent) and the governor of Louisiana (who hated the mayor and FEMA)

Hillary started the bandwagon calling for the Comfort to be sent.
Meanwhile, five ships or more were already in the harbor to assist.

> i don't understand your point so here's an insult
t.(you)

How come all these batshit crazy liberals just don’t all donate a paycheck to Puerto Rico. 60 million Hillary voters donating one paycheck would be at least 50-60 billion dollars for Puerto Rico. Is it because they would rather spend their own money?

I hope Olbermann has to be put in a mental facility after it's all said and down. He seems well on his way.

PR has much worse debt, literally about to default

Keith Olbermann is an inane person who should be watched for potential violent behaviour. The Governor of Puerto Rico has written that Trump has called him several times and the federal gov't is doing everything it can for Puerto Rico and the military is there and everything. It is being taken care of. the left and olberfuck are trying to make something out of nothing.

Maybe PR should have joined the fucking Union then.

dumbass

>russia.. Nope
>neo nazis.. Nope
>Puerto Rico... This is it boys

there's resources deployed there but they're not being directed to do anything. many inland shelters have no food or water, leaving people to drink from contaminated streams.

inland is gonna be a pile of bodies by the time power comes back up

N O T H I N G B U R G E R

why cant Puerto Rico take care of itself

>be white working class person
>if brown or black people get hit by a natural disaster, I have to pay for it
>if brown or black people are unemployed, I have to pay for it
>if I get hit by a natural disaster or become unemployed, it's fine to just let me starve to death because WYPIPO LMAO

bomb puerto rico

They aren't a state, so fuck em

Sorry Ameribeans. Try building a non-shitty civilization this time.

because they aren't white lol

Why should I trust this white male?

yeah because we don't allow them to accept anything but american ships.
theyre an island.

no, they are mailing food n' shit over there as we shitpost. They aren't waiving shipping restrictions though (whatever the fuck those are for PR). Obermann is an absolutely obsessed sociopath looking for a way to validate himself via "taking out trump."

he is the governor of PR

jump down a flight of stairs or into traffic.

> why don't tax payers pay out-of-pocket for services their taxes are supposed to provide

PRs are legally US citizens, you know that right?

your point was that debt is acceptable and we shouldn't hold it against them, which is why we need a Wall and you're a piece of shit bean pie.

>Top ten is majority New England
Oh I'm laughing

Funny how Florida is the most capable state of handling hurricanes.

They only get media coverage for 2 days after a hurricane because mostly everything is intact, people in flood zones properly evacuated, and power is being restored.

PR is shit-tier land, people were outside filming the hurricane on social media like idiots. Rescind their citizenship status.

>fuck white people and fuck Blumph

White people and Blumph save us!!!

because they got hit by two cat5 hurricanes

>Is consistently an asshole on twitter
>Still wonders why people send him seizure inducing images on twitter

>not even a territory
>continually vote to not be a part of the United States because muh taxes and gibs
>gets wrecked by storms and expect full relief

You're in or out puerto niggers, and you keep voting out; so my tax money shouldn't go to you.

This is dumb. If someone is drowning do you have to know about their past to know they need help?

"Fuck off America! Stop policing the world! Stop having invested interests in everything!"

"Help America, we need billions of dollars and aid!"

THIS, also to put extra pressure on him, they will never be happy though, even if he were to comply they would say DOSOMETHINGABOUTXYOUSONOFABITCH till infinity

we need a wall between the mainland and puerto rico, literally a US territory? what are you even talking about?

>Do something about Puerto Rico
That was taken care of already

When the government is doing everything they can to help and liberals want more done, guess what; they can come out of their own pockets for whatever excesses they are trying to demand.

It's a US territory you dingus

>>continually vote to not be a part of the United States because muh
they've voted in favor of statehood multiple times but congress never brings it to the floor. you know literally nothing about US politics

again, they're literally americans. why do u trump faggots struggle so hard with simple concepts

liberal shithole

We've got to get rid of the fucking coloreds, it's not worth it. What does "US" mean? A country or an economic zone?

PR is just begging for gibs. they pay like zero tax so fuck 'em.

most of that would go to the shady businesses who set up there because lax laws but still US soil. fuck them double.

It certainly would be useful information.
>jump down a flight of stairs or into traffic

>they're literally americans
Americans are white. If you're not white, you can't be an American.

Bait but I will bite, they aren't Americans faggot they are island spics and nothing more. We should have gotten rid of those faggots as a territory and just wiped them out and take it for ourselves. Fucking dumbasses have been in 30+ million dollars in debt for years and they're tiny as fuck pathetic.Nips would do 10x better in statehood compared to these clowns.

>implying he isn't broadcasting from one
>this patient believes he is an important figurehead in a evolution against a tyrant. Many such cases.
>Sad.

>they pay like zero tax so fuck 'em.
they're not a state.

there is no legal mechanism in place that requires PR to pay federal taxes. there's no legal mechanism that even defines taxes they owe us

literally we just had a black (or something) president

>Looks like you faggots can't read
jump down a flight of stairs or into traffic

so then there's no legal mechanism for us to owe disaster gibs. it's really pretty simple.

>nigger island more important than respect for your country

1) they are not a part of the union

2) they ARE a 3rd world island

t. Puerto Rican

They technically aren't responsible the US national debt, so that's a bit misleading. They're in need of a good defaulting on their debts though. If you can even call it 'good'.

Maybe if they're brown, dumb and lazy and their kids have been stealing money from your wallet and throwing it to their mamá in the water you don't want to save them so much.

It is time to give Puerto Rico, DC, and our Island Colonies some type of statehood. The reason they don't happen is because helping them does jack shit for your political image and is a selfless act of governance. I feel like I'm the crazy asshole for this since we're in it together as Americans. Same reason I'd annex every goddamn country in the Americas. The Founding Fathers wanted it this way...

They have citizenship and got fucked due to corruption and junk bonds. Time for us to annex our colonies and continue Manifest Destiny.

Yes, there have been some bad things happening.

Thats not how children in 30 years will be learning it.

We could at least fix the damn place. Send in engineers to rebuild things, lower taxes, build a new military base. Bam place is full of white people who can straighten it out.

If that doesn't work you could always seize the ruined places the islanders owned under eminent domain, waste a year pretending you're going to do something with it and then auction it off to main landers.

>Sup Forums #teamsnowflakes

Basically what user said, they are losing hard on the NFL thing and are trying to deflect.
They will also lose their since Trump is the first president in a while to actively doing shit for the territories affected by the hurricanes, and is currently working with Puerto Rico on humanitarian aid

>permanent Democrat control guaranteed
let's not

Union>Party BS
Both parties are decrepit shells of their former selves

Flight of stairs thus propelling yourself into traffic through the gravity potential force becoming velocity.

/thread

No the territorial governor literally rebuked this already saying the trump
Admin is helping fine

>nice

#WOKE

you know literally nothing about PR politics
The reason why their votes arent taken seriously is because only 20% or so of the population is actually voting. There is such a large percentage of their population not voting on it that it cant be taken seriously.

Furthermore, their latest ballot failed to get certification because they tried to play switcheroo with the options to favor statehood and the US State Department basically said "um, no....you will need to redo it but there isint time to redo it before the election, so its void"

>USA in deepest debt in history thanks to Obama spending
>Trump has to now climb out of the debt hole
>Liberals crying for Trump to completely fund the entire Puerto Rico infastructure after its total destruction
>we're talking billions and billions to just get a country back to square 1
>people assmad Trump isn't breaking his neck to write a check

This only furthers my opinion that liberals are all trust fund babies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Puerto_Rico

The Democrats are the anti-white party. They can't ever be allowed to gain power again and nonwhites must be eradicated from our territory. The GOP have done bad things too but their base is white people, so we'll take it over. It would be great to maintain our national borders, but if we have to lose clay temporarily to survive as a people, that's fine. Expansion is for when we've got our shit together enough for ethnic cleansing.

Statehood now! We need another blue pres!

Holy shit this board is actually mentally challenged and just spouts things out of their ass
Shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're saying, worthless autist trash
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/48/chapter-4

If Puerto Rico didn't get rid of the seabee det they used to have at Roosevelt roads naval station, they would already have a disaster recovery team fixing shit. PR made that choice not the POTUS.

He approved a billion in aid. Keith is a mentally ill hack.

Yes you stupid fuck.
Literally the only benefit to being a protectorate territory is that you don't need to raise an army because your parent nation will do all the defending and disaster recovery for you

Americans are fucking stupid.
>muh save the world ideology
>muh guns n war

Which one is it then? Americans need to unite for a common goal and stop hating the left and right, this is not how you make the country great again. Move the fighting out of your country if that is what it takes, but deal with the civil unrest that is currently present in the US.

On the other hand I am not sure how big these unrest are as trough the internet everything is blown up bigger than it is in reality.

>inb4 jewgle gets me arrested for using b*own up

>republicans get pissed off at one thing
>haha and you say WE get mad at everything CHECKMATE