WHY ARE THESE RICH NIGGERS KNEELING

WHY ARE THESE RICH NIGGERS KNEELING

WHAT DOES IT MEAN???
(according to them)

that they dindu nuffin.

Basically "fuck whitey."

Do people realise anyone who showed extremism during this time, left or right, will be fucked when things moderate? If you're in the public eye, BE MODERATE.

On bended knee to their Jew Bosses.

Ta sell dem jersiez nigga

because wypipo be holden us niggas down
dey bein forsed to run round on tv for innertament

Whitey is conspiring to kill blacks who dindu nuffin / keep them poor.

Owners need to wise up and realize players promoting a racial conspiracy theory on company time are going to sink the NFL.

They were just doing what the kikes told them to do.

>Oppressed millionaires taking a knee to show people how much they blame America

Memes aside, what seriously does it mean?

As far as I know, bending a knee is something you do for your superior/ruler as a sign of submission or respect.

I don't understand

we should meme the slav squat as a protest

Shekelstein on the right.

Alright faggots, Which one of you is doing this?

it started because of police brutality against blacks, when really blacks kill hundreds of more blacks every year and non-blacks too than the police ever kill

its a complete jewish scam

Showing loyalty to the KING.

muslim men pee sitting down like their bitches

kneeling stops them from soiling their loincloths

Ay nigga they b peacefullie protestin n shiet

It's not like you would sit down on a football field, so they just take a knee instead

It's literally just fuck whitey, they say stand for the anthem so they did anything but.

It's like saying "not my anthem." These people are demonstrating how spoiled they actually are by America and their obsession with sportstars. Again, they're going to lose their jobs when things moderate and if they're not amazing players.

originally the one who started it, (the poofy haired half nigger on the right) would sit on the bench but another player who had served in the military explained how disrespectful it was and convinced him to at least kneel out of respect if he wasn't going to stand with a hand over his heart. he's still a piece of shit though. he started the whole thing to prove how "black" he was. he's insecure about the fact that his black father abandoned his 19 year old white mother while she was pregnant (naturally) and she gave him up for adoption to a well to do white couple who sent him to good schools and paid for him to go to college. since he didn't have to dodge bullets and live in the ghetto he feels the need to nigger signal.

Just resting when they should be working, what else is new?

They hate law enforcement. Even though they're millionaires, the NFL has the highest felony rate of any sports league.

I see..

Do they not consider themselves American then?
The land that gave them the opportunity to live like a king because they can play nigger egg, like modern gladiators?

Why wouldn't they just sit on the bench and carry conversation or do warm ups instead? Completely ignoring it would make more of an impact.

dude that is not the fucking answer

is the real answer

Blaming the police for doing their job is being anti authoritarian towards a relatively free and open system, being against a relatively free system is itself authoritarian because all alternatives Marxists come up with are even more authoritarian.

I stand by my point, literally no reason besides fuck whitey.

I can't wait for NFL threads to die. It's not worth talking about outside of the US.

Kaepernik, to his credit, at least gave a reason for his protest. Now his reason was retarded but at least there was one.

The players this weekend couldn't even think of a reason. Something something unity or something.

This. You can take a nigger out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of a nigger

They're practicing for when we line them all up in front of a ditch

Kneeling to protest the anthem because "muh black kids are getting shot for doing crimes and that needs to stop"

Then Trump called them out on their bullshit so all their niggers joined in, so now they're basically kneeling for Trump but can't see the irony.

Niggers are so lazy that they found the absolute laziest way to virtue signal possible. Thats all.

They dont understand that a lot of white people already know that it's bullshit. Theyre doubling down on a narrative that the people they're trying to preach to know is a lie. It does nothing but pisses people off

Any political controversy for an already popular entertainment outlet is bad. The nfl doesn't need publicity, so the "no publicity is bad publicity" stuff doesn't apply. It will only alienate viewers and make them less likely to watch

The whole world belongs to the USA, therefore American Handegg is always relevant.

>Reason
It was all just a stunt he used to hold the team hostage so he wouldn't get cut.
Had he gotten released he could bitch about how it was because no one cares about blacks in America blah blah blah when in fact it was because he was a shit tier QB.

Why does anyone give a fuck about this shit either way? It's meaningless virtue signaling, like ice bucket challenge or some shit.

They're protesting their treatment at the hands of the police.

You see, blacks get arrested more often because they commit the most crime in our society. These people want blacks to be able to commit crimes like murder with impunity, and not be punished for it.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>implying the ice bucket challenge wasn't a satanic ritual

Unfortuately that's true.

It's another excuse for blacks to act like sub-human outcasts yet again. The best way to deal with them is to punish them all severely. If you disagree, remember that appeasement was tried and brought us all here.

They'll never be happy. Haiti and Zimbabwe are living proof of that.

HAHAHAA!!! Niggers want to spit, be irritatingly loud, trespass, AND drink in public and they claim that none of the said activities threatens public safety. Technically, they're right, the nigs themselves are a the threat to public at large.

They are putting the "I" in team. They are protesting our democratically elected president. I don't like trump, but what they are doing has no meaning.

Honestly, the whole Kapernick thing looks like a play on his part for national stardom by taking advantage of the BLM people. He's pretty smart.

>be black
>not good at anything useful to society
>only skills are brutish physical abilities such as running fast or being big and crashing into people
>kikes enjoy buying and selling commodities such as yourself and making you play games for their amusement
>get paid millions of dollars for doing so, given all the comforts of society
>"you can take the rat out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the rat"
>yfw a brainlet for life getting dumber with each concussion
>yfw you kneel for the national anthem because you hate the USA, then feign offense when people call you unpatriotic
>yfw you and your race aren't held back by rich white men but rather the democratic party, being a pawn of the jews, and your own community's genetic shortcomings.

They just don't understand that civilized people must conform at times and not exercise individuality willy-nilly. Time and place, nogs.

It means (((someone))) gives them more money if they do that.

they are just triggering fragile trump snowflakes. it's fun for them.

#kneelfortrump

People need to save their farts for when kneelers do their attention whoring. Fart right in their faces, or have them be downwind of you at least.

Lads, has the Saxon begun to awaken?

entitled assholes that want to take a piss on the country that made them millioners in the first place. its ok to disagree with your country but do that shit on your free time. not when your working.

>WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

It means that the US experiment is finished and the elites are looking to settle somewhere else while the USA spirals down towars its own destructions.

It wouldnt surprise me if during this process USA "gives away" its military power to the UN or some shit like that.

That was a retarded post god damn, fuck you for making me read that shit you dumb spic.

George H.W. Bush sold all of America's infrastructure to China, when he was president. Of course he had no authority, but he did it anyway. That's right, China owns our infrastructure.

Bush mentioned being hung by a lamppost if the peons found out.

>protest for travor martins against police brutality
>was not even killed by the police

BLM are fucking retarded and no better than the KKK.

>white boy fantasies
Everones going to keep tuning in as usual..

blacks kill blacks more than the police by just aborting thier babbies.

they are thier own worst enemy.

You probably cant see it since its happening locally in your country. But as I see it, this kneeling shit are the fist cracks that bring down an empire. Unless this shit is put down FAST along all the leftist shit is going on then the USA as you know it wont exist in the next 15-20 years.

Wrong

>kaepernigger starts kneeling to "bring awareness to police brutality"
>becomes incredibly unpopular, doing more harm than good
>loses job cause he sucks
>some other players still do it because they're also niggers
>trump suddenly brings it up at his rally just as an off-hand comment
>says they should just kick them out (playing to his base)
>suddenly, whole NFL rallies to defy trump
>crocodile tears everywhere, how could trump attack us! tyranny!
>once again, incredibly unpopular with fans
>ratings tank, sponsorships back out, etc

the nfl is run by a bunch of certified retards

I fucking hate these subhumans

I'd say it's what really gets a lot of people. The KKK get caught with their bullshit, while BLM riots etc spawn from a lack of the full picture. And when it turns out that the Officer did the right thing or the resulting death could have been avoided, but the high stress situation made it difficult to, they go into denial and shout about white privilege. The big "evil" these days is growing authoritarianism from both the Left and Right. Yet these useless fucks are stuck in the 1950s-60s era of race politics.

It means they don't understand things like pic related

You're retarded as fuck. Stop assuming how hundreds of millions of people feel based on the actions of a couple retards.

Wrong

To him

Theres an I in Tim you dumb nigger.

Nigs nig throughout the ages

>a couple retards

literally every faggot that voted for the hilldog supports this shit,

desu if I was an NFL team owner I would have my court Kike find some way to drum up some loophole around their contract to fire them
I'm paying for their athletic ability not their politics that could hurt my brand

Wrong

Either race "privilege" or "muh cops shooting black people."

Fucking right.

If you oppose dah system and all your alternatives are authoritarian as fuck, then you're a boot licking authoritarian and the only thing separating from from fascism is a racial ideology.

Wrong

all wrong

>disorderly conduct
>loitering
>trespassing
>disturbing the peace
>spitting

I was with them for the first two bullets, but they lost me.

we wuz mustangz and sheeeeiit

Just quiet down, negro.

The fastest way to stop knee bending is to meme that when one bends the knee they are slaves/serfs/sub. Basically they are non-citizens of the country since they don't stand and be proud citizens that they are.

>AT LEAST WE IZ TOP IN SOMETHING

they acknowledge the power of whiteness and bend the knee.....seems obvious.

U wrong do bruh.

Yeah I mean why not, I'm sure U.S. does a lot of bureaucratic work for them. They would no longer be sovereign but neither are we.

We know who's really in charge....

it's tribal identity. You have to show the pack that you are down with it.

Reminder the NFL is run by literal cucks long before people even used the term here. They get a massive chubby over filling NFL with violent negroes and knowing full well what they are doing when the American public watch it. They are hardcore perverted subversives.

Wrong

Chicken dinner

>jesse jackson said white people owning the nfl is exactly like slavery

That's interesting, but I would require massive non-White support for separatism.
USA is not done, it will have splinter republics, like the Soviet Union, in which the largest block kept the nukes.

Wrong

Right

Wrong

They're kneeling bc they know who is the boss when the american flag appears

If you add the afro americans + spics + white females + white male cucks you have enough people to bring down the country.

Things like this kneeling shit is what diminishes national identity and eventually brings down the empire from within.

Their natural state, on their knees with their backs to white people, showing their hands.